[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw completely hollow human being Is there a remedy for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (92KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 633x758px
>tfw completely hollow human being

Is there a remedy for this other than a bullet? I'm completely apathetic and never feel pleasure other than masturbation.
>>
pop a humanity retard
>>
File: 1474851852682.png (657KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
1474851852682.png
657KB, 600x797px
>>37764166

I feel pretty empty nowadays as well, but I still manage to feel something while listening to music. Its one of my few pleasures. Maybe you'd be interested in classical? I'll link you Beethoven's "Appassionata". It's not really uplifting though, if thats what you were looking for. It's more threatening and tragic, and then maybe a bit of hope in the middle, but then it comes crashing down with more tragedy and despair. But I think you'll feel something at least. The last 30 seconds or so, it speeds up from an already quick tempo and to me it almost feels like I could have a heart attack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txChVYmy4BI&

But if you're not into classical that's fine. I was just rambling for my own amusement, The point is just find something that will make you feel something, like music, or a book, or a film. That'll at least make you feel a bit better. But not just shallow stuff to distract yourself but something you can really connect with. Listening to music is all I find fulfilling these days. Otherwise I'd just look at r9k all day
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (481KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
481KB, 1280x720px
>>37764166

Loose the material pleasures of the flesh and you will have ascended to a higher plane of existence

beyond this lies only death, and once you have transcended the need to live, you will be capable of doing anything

Once you move beyond the frailty of the human condition, you can live your life to be anybody you want to be, and do anything you want to do
>>
File: END.png (1MB, 935x670px) Image search: [Google]
END.png
1MB, 935x670px
>>37764166
>never feel pleasure other than masturbation
>circumcised to boot
Fuck this world, I am allowed nothing.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.