[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mania is back >Only sleep every other night >Got plenty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

>Mania is back
>Only sleep every other night
>Got plenty of excess energy to do anything I want
>Feel good about myself
>Normies claim it's a mental illness
Lol cope harder
>>
>>37763399
but what comes after the mania?
>>
manic depression always seemed super comfy

so much better than just... depression
>>
>>37763451
you're a fucking idiot

original
>>
>>37763529
you have literally no argument

braindead neurotypical
>>
>>37763451
Well the manic periods can be nice, the depression, at least for me, hits every hard though.
My best manic episode I was making video games 12-16 hours every single day without procrastinating, I learned a lot about art and programming during that time.
>>
>>37763729
Wow. Maniac depression sounds pretty cool. How can i aquire such state? Can i just un-maniacdepression myself and go back to regular depression?
>>
>>37763729
depression hits hard for everyone. be thankful that you are fortunate enough to experience mania.
>>
>>37763399
>mania starts
>stop thinking about consequences
>do reckless things that I'll come to regret later
>can't take a moment to calm down and think, everything flittery
>mania stops
>feel like a waste of oxygen
>constantly want to stop existing and stop thinking
>too scared to do anything but wait
Yeah sure I'm so blessed, totally not an illness at alllll.
>>
>>37764302
>>feel like a waste of oxygen
>>constantly want to stop existing and stop thinking
>>too scared to do anything but wait

Now just imagine feeling like that, but all the time.

Every day, forever.
>>
>>37764302
I think I'm blessed to be relatively functional during manic states. Although oddities do arrive, like being randomly irritable forcing me to not socialize.

Sometimes I get an obession with the feeling of pain, I once used an old rough rope to burn the skin off my shins by putting it tightly around them and then pulling it back and forth.
I also become oddly religious.
>>
>>37764397
Yeah, depression definitely isn't any better, but I'm just saying that it's still a mental illness
>>37764409
Yeah, like I get the same things but I just hate having to deal with it later, so I come to resent myself when down, and ignore myself when up. Feels like it's two different people so it doesnt seem like much of a blessing at all imo
>>
>>37764445
Yeah the duality of personalities is intresting.
I noticed it also has caused me to view things from 2 sides very easily, as being in either emotional state for prolonged amounts of time, at least for me, causes me to live / think / study certain points of view.
>>
>>37764764
I always was interested in the inbetween moments, they always felt weird but sobering (in a different kind of sense, I'll be damned if I'm ever actually sober)
>>
File: drink.jpg (43KB, 635x354px) Image search: [Google]
drink.jpg
43KB, 635x354px
>>37763399
Hypomania is even better and probably optimal human state.

>all the energy, creativity, charisma and confidence mania brings
>none of the downsides of mania such as overspending, recklessness, distractability etc
>>
>>37763897
>>37764005
not him, but what I do is cut down my sleep to like 3-4 hours a night and take a lot of caffeine and whatever stim pills I can get my hands on, it set in, but its not 100%

Something about not getting much sleep makes it come on
>>
>>37765780
Agreed.
Suddenly not being depressed and tired all the time, all I can think of is "I am so going to be unable to sleep soon"
>>
>>37766136
The transition from manic to depressive though is awful, because I always feel like "Why aren't I as good as I was a few days ago" and that I'm somehow failing myself and the people i know by not being as good as I was then
>>
let's be honest: mania sucks. there's no better way to suddenly wreck your life than a good old fashioned manic episode.
>>
>>37766252
Honestly it has bailed me out more often than not.
Nothing more nice than having on average 4 more hours every day, exercise daily, and be able to just churn out work.
>>
File: 1497472108345.png (610KB, 573x657px) Image search: [Google]
1497472108345.png
610KB, 573x657px
>spend $500 dollars buying used jackets and an amplifier on ebay

Fuck this shit man
>>
>>37766545
Yeah mania can be expensive, I agree.
Worst shit I did was suddenly feeling like I was going to be a great arist, I lost around $800 in supplies.
But hey I got a digital tablet that most art students would prostitute themselves for, so thats... nice.
>>
File: 1497246277956.jpg (606KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1497246277956.jpg
606KB, 456x628px
>>37766584
>mania
>get bright idea of buying bulk vintage clothing to flip for profit
>spend $700 on the clothes
>3 enormous boxes delivered to house
>filled with nothing but junk from less than 5 years ago
>mfw

The worst part is knowing it's a terrible idea yet you still convince yourself that it'll be alright
>>
File: tumblr_opcwr5v5V41vdj8kpo1_1280.png (273KB, 1135x1270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opcwr5v5V41vdj8kpo1_1280.png
273KB, 1135x1270px
>>37766669
it fucking sucks dude
>tfw spent $300 in a freemium game
>Never played it after a week
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.