[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don't wanna hangout with you anymore, it disgusts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: 1483896658916.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483896658916.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>I don't wanna hangout with you anymore, it disgusts me how you're still attracted to me
>>
File: Pathetic..png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pathetic..png
2MB, 1366x768px
you're better off without that person in your life.
>>
>>37763575
so you are saying i am better off alone ?
>>
File: duberino.jpg (8KB, 215x268px) Image search: [Google]
duberino.jpg
8KB, 215x268px
>>37763388
originaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginal
>>
>>37763591
By "that person" I as referring to you. I was pretending to be her friend talking to her about you.
>>
File: Craigmillar_Castle.jpg (503KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Craigmillar_Castle.jpg
503KB, 1024x768px
>>37763591
was there ever a time in your life when you were alright being alone? before you met your first gf did you constantly feel awful that you didn't have a girl?
>>
>>37763608
OP here I agree, I need to hurry up and fucking kill myself
>>
File: myzua8pq.png (105KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
myzua8pq.png
105KB, 294x294px
>>37763723
I didn't feel as bad, there were says it's start to feel agonising, usually if it was triggered by seeing couples in public or hearing about family members getting partner's/getting married, but now I've been getting that feeling everyday for the past 3 months since the break up

Makes me wish it never happened
>>
>>37763767
There were days it'd start o feel agonising*

Christ, autocorrect butchered that so bad
>>
File: Quince_flowers.jpg (122KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
Quince_flowers.jpg
122KB, 800x798px
>>37763767
a mother has a son, the son needs his mother to raise him (that's her purpose) ...inherently a male wants to have children to continue his life (his genes) that being said I have a question: is the only reason a man wants women because they fear death (the end). is there something more that the friendship brings? perhaps a growth of being able to socialize or a better personality (for the man). what I end up asking myself after I contemplate these things is am I happy with my life. do I need to have a woman and children to be content with living my life. is that the only purpose, to continue procreating and creating more human life. if that's all it is for you, you have to ask yourself is life worth living or would you rather end it. if not, do what you can to change it, but don't beat yourself up over the things you have no control over
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.