[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey r9k. I'd consider myself a normal person who doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg (46KB, 288x358px) Image search: [Google]
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg
46KB, 288x358px
Hey r9k. I'd consider myself a normal person who doesn't view 4chan very often. I occasionally stop by to look at r9k and b just to see how pathetic people are. I have one question: why not just be a normal person? You guys are fucking weirdos I don't see the appeal in whining about being a bitch all the time. Am I missing something?
>>
>>37763365
A lot of these people have terrible lives and are neglected by society. Some have anxiety disorders or ASD. Its not easy for a lot of us to just "be normal" becauase they're not. When they come here, they see others like them and makes them feel less shitty about their lives.
>>
File: jus b urself.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jus b urself.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>37763365
Go suck a cock you stupid normal.
>>
>>37763460
That would make sense
>>
You'll never ever realize how much power you have over men by simply being able to say "pls be normal."

That is the correct advice, yet I would only heed them from my wife (friend).
>>
File: 1422684287350.png (68KB, 871x283px) Image search: [Google]
1422684287350.png
68KB, 871x283px
>>37763365
you should come here to get your makiposting pictures, not steam profiles
>>
>>37763365
I would say that this is some weak-ass b8 but considering the absolute shit st8 of this board you probs are really some disgusting norman scum.
Dis-fucking-gusting.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 373x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 373x516px
eefa
>>
>>37763503
i got the pic from google images searching anime girl with question mark i was just trying to fit in :(
>>
people cant just "be normal" you stupid normie baka
>>
File: IMG_2613.jpg (2MB, 3538x3424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2613.jpg
2MB, 3538x3424px
hey normie scum, we can t bare be around normies because they are so basic and predictable and 4chan is a site where we can be with other faggots. also, nigger
>>
>>37763365
>Why not just be normal

Clearly you're not here much to grasp why people here have no gf or friends for that matter. Seeing as how you're probably a Chad, let me try to get some logic through to your thick skull.

1. You can't be normal when you can't even talk to the opposite gender

2. Most people here either have entry level jobs they're bad at (me) or are NEETs.

3. 90% of this board has depression.

4.(Bonus) Some, but not all robots live with their parents.

You're genetically predisposed to being a normal extrovert, who women will want to date, and people will want to be friends with, unlike us. And even if you're not a Chad, you're definitely not a beta like us, or a manlet, or a virgin at age 25. Accept the fact that some people aren't born normies like you that have friends and gf's who care about them, and get over yourself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.