[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is a miserable failure? I think when I hit 30 I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
Who else is a miserable failure? I think when I hit 30 I'll kill myself
>>
>>37763080
30 is a (somewhat) arbitary deadline, a lot of people succeed after 30 mate..or so I hope
kek
>>
I'm banking on a war or a revolution by then. People like us are going to get fed up.
>>
>>37763080
Why 30? If you're still a virgin, then your wizardry kicks in.

30 is literally the apex of robotic life. We learn that we're really not that bad, that women are a waste of everything, and we can finally mature.

Hang in there, anon.
>>
>>37763618

If you're 30 and still a virgin you need to kill yourself ASAP. I understand losing it late, in your 20's. 30+ is unacceptable
>>
File: 1497294100704.jpg (14KB, 524x399px) Image search: [Google]
1497294100704.jpg
14KB, 524x399px
>>37763080
Here, but I am an innovative person, I am finding new forms of fucking up that I thought weren't possible. also, the slippery slope is real. i can no longer estimate the time where I will be killing myself it could be in a couple of years or a decade
>>
>>37763583
>People like us are going to get fed up.

When people like you get fed up, you jump off a bridge. Life goes on.
>>
>>37763080
>I think when I hit 30 I'll kill myself
28 now, I'm planning to do the same if I don't have a gf by then. I know I wont, but I want at least """"""try"""""" which basically means hope a girl takes interest in me, and persues me, and can ignore my autism based on looks and dick alone.
>>
>10 years ago I swore to become good at art
>10 years later and I still haven't improved despite practicing everyday
>25 years old and have no skills in anything
>have became so miserable can't even enjoy video games anymore nor anime/manga because it reminds me that there are people out there achieving their dreams and it makes me jelly as fuck
>>
Already 31 but, turned it around and became a socerer. I only socialize with my D&D group(I met through my Gfs friends) and only have one co-worker, which is my boss ( contract jobs). I still play video games at night. The only difference is that know my grill me stream. The only thing, I did was keep my wits up and kept making money. I finally have enough cash to take care of a family.
>>
>tfw you want to commit suicide
But
>tfw you don't want to disappoint mommy

...Anyone just waiting until their parents are gone?
>>
why even wait? it's not like you have anything to live for
>>
File: 1493850483957.png (128KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
1493850483957.png
128KB, 348x301px
why killing yourself when you can ruin anyone else's life, if you can't find a way to mark the world with your name by good ways, do it the wrong way, there will always be idiots to worship you anyway
>>
>>37763080
How you pIan on doing it?
>>
>>37763651
No doubt an oozing bloody vag posted this. Your vagina is so putrid and ugly how can you live with that thing? Its sick.
>>
>>37763783
No, all life ends eventually. Nice try period stain
>>
>>37763955
Fuck that evil bitch, she put you here in the first place. Make her grieve
>>
>>37764112
Because he'll probably burn in hell forever thanks to that cock sucking biblical god
>>
>26 kv neet on bux
>never loved by parents, spent time jumping in and out of homeless shelters
>college and hs dropout
>balding

eh, i guess im the epitome of failure, but as of late, really since 2017 started ive been working really hard to fix it. i dont know, its like meme magic or something. ive been fixing so much in my life, i think its possible for me to even get laid by the end of the year, as blasphemous as that sounds. like even right now i feel insecure because im spending my friday nights alone behind a screen. for many many years i couldnt care less and just wasted away gaming

doing stuff like skin care routines, getting into lifting, meditating everyday, no fap

i want to try phenibut cause i heard its good for robots to relax in social settings. fuck life desu, why does it have to be so difficult

i just want an asian girl on my dick
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.