[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get driver's license in high school >still a lonely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 138409582945.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
138409582945.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>get driver's license in high school
>still a lonely loser
>some normies who constantly made fun of me start inviting me everywhere
>quickly realize they're only using me for my car and that they treat me like shit
>this goes on until I go to uni while they do nothing but party and commit crimes
>they all get cars so I stop existing to them
>they end up vandalising my former oneitis' house
>they call my current oneitis a virgin catholic bitch

What should I do, /r9k/? Tonight, they got a suite and are throwing a party with booze and drugs. The drugs are illegal of course and none of them are at the legal drinking age yet. Furthermore, these guys will be driving after drinking since some of them are apparently good at driving while drunk.

I feel as if getting revenge would be petty of me, though. Then again, someone could seriously get hurt or worse.
>>
Just call the cops on them on a payphone.
>>
>>37762826
Report them, you won't
>>
Let it go, get over it, stop clinging to your past
>>
>>37762826
Why do you hang with these bastards?

Call the cops and remove them from your life
>>
Call the cops before the degenerate druggy faggots come out of their commie general threads and convince you not to
>>
>>37762826
Get them arrested. Normalshits aren't people. Just saying.
>>
File: Reeee.jpg (13KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
Reeee.jpg
13KB, 600x515px
Fucc em up OP
>>
>>37762826
Do it and claim they have weapons with intent to harm
>>
Will the police ask me questions? Not trying to give my own personal information. If they find out I turned them in, they'll fuck me up.
>>
>>37762826
Recognize your capacity for evil
Anonymously report them
Rise to the top of the hierarchy
>>
>>37762826
Call the cops and say there's underage drinking you fuck.
>>
File: unrealcat.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
unrealcat.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>37762826

bust them but make sure they don't know you did it desu. Faggots like this could hurt you anon-kun.
>>
File: chinchong.png (128KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
chinchong.png
128KB, 581x443px
The best revenge is to live a happy life. Who gives a shit what they do? Make your own shit better so their degenerate lifestyles look like shit by comparison.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.