[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>race mixing is NOT ok! >unless it's a white male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: woman.jpg (166KB, 739x735px) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
166KB, 739x735px
>race mixing is NOT ok!
>unless it's a white male with an Asian female
explain this thought process.
>>
>>37762026
>explain this thought process.

>muh dick
>>
>>37762026
wmaf is not ok.

poser white nationalists who try to justify their yellow fever are the biggest hypocrites.
>>
>>37762026
it's just biased pseudoscience and shitty statistics
>>
Because Asians are superior.
>>
>>37762189
If that is the case, then getting white blood into an asian bloodline would do nothing but sully it. You're literally like a nigger who gets mullato kids if you have children with Asians.
>>
>>37762026
She's ugly tho.
BR anon here.
Our brown and black girls are a thousand times better.
>>
>>37762215
Yeah but that's the asian family's problem. I just improved the genes and ergo odds of success for all of my offspring.
>>
>>37762026
My guess is that Asians in general are seen as non-threatening and more civilized and their women in particular are seen as feminine and traditional. Anime for men and K-dramas for women solidify these conceptions.

Black people however are seen as belligerent and lacking self-control. If there's ever a positive portrayal of a black person on television it is always a man, and he will be as big and scary as possible. Their women are always portrayed as enormously fat and rude. Mainstream media and rap music solidifies these conceptions.
>>
File: 1494371645962.png (1MB, 800x811px) Image search: [Google]
1494371645962.png
1MB, 800x811px
Only WMBF and AMWF are OK

BMWF and WMAF are shit, bound to bring problems

I don't posses enough data to judge either BMAF or AMBF so I shall refrain from commenting either of them
>>
>>37762026
shit she looks just like my go to hooker
>>
>>37762026
if a white asian couple have female babies, they will be really good looking

emily grey as an example
>>
Race mixing doesnt technically exist

If you can breed fertile children you are the same race
>>
Don't racemix

T.mulatto
>>
>>37762026
Race mixing is ok as long as there's no black involved
>>
>>37762681
This. Every combo but nigger is alright in my book
>>
>>37762657
I think you're thinking of the word "species"

race is real

t.anon
>>
>>37762718
In that case race isnt significant enough to matter

Pussy is pussy my mans
>>
>>37762540
yes, this is ultimate redpill
>>
>>37762026
god i wish these threads could just fuck right off. literally nobody cares that you're insecure about liking black women
>>
>>37762845

>continue propagating a race that is 1500% more likely to get violent like chimps, rob, loot, vandalize, rape and murder
>doesn't matter

Civilization is more important than your peni.
>>
File: riply2.jpg (77KB, 440x575px) Image search: [Google]
riply2.jpg
77KB, 440x575px
Be black and have a tall blonde Bf. Soon every one will be a shade a brown. TAN POWER!!! Just think about it the summer are getting warmer, if you can't be out in the sun why even live? This planet Isn't for pale skin anymore. Soon all the palies will have to live in under ground caves.
>>
File: 1488520049572.jpg (471KB, 1652x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1488520049572.jpg
471KB, 1652x1652px
>unless it's a white male with an Asian female

This is bad too because it creates Elliots and Markipliers.

White guy/brown girl is the one true Patrician pairing.
>>
>>37763145
Good looking Latina's set my immortal cock ablaze
>>
race mixing is okay. unless the man is black, then its not okay
>>
>tfw mixed
>tfw naturally more beautiful because of this

White bois need not apply
>>
>>37763177
I think pretension white girls should date black guys.
>>
Race mixing is okay and is not some conspiracy theory
>>
>be white male
>peeved by advertising/pop culture/stereotypes of being weak, lame, dorky alongside pairings of strong black men with white women
>the animosity/tribalistic competition between white men and black men, because of history, in the background of this

It's that simple.
>>
>>37762026
>Racemixing with a statistically more intelligent ethnic group is not okay.

Women are raised to be hypergamous.
Men are going to invest in a woman that will help them pass on their genetics.
White women are generally trash, can't cook, are messy, sexually-overactive, burn coal, and too many act like man-hating bulldykes.
Asian women are comparably more feminine, delicate, hairless, and traditional to those women.
Society is begging non-offensive beta males to flip the script so they can get theirs.
Masculine, non-traditional white women are going to breed themselves out of existence.
Feminine, traditional white women are going to continue to exist.
White men who want a traditional family and can't find a woman are going to be the shot-in-the-arm to the Asian community.

Give me a reason why I shouldn't bleach the fuck out of some nice Korean-American girl, other than the "low-test sons" meme?
>>
>>37763311
The US has been so enriched beyond repair that it might as well be Brazil in another few decades. So Asian American is fair game. no one cares who you marry here. Good luck finding a traditional AA though.

Do what you want with the self-hating AAs, but don't start families in our ancestral homelands and dilute our races. It doesn't matter what kind of [insert]nigger you are. If you're not the correct type of yellow you need to go back.
>>
>>37763486
Compared to some of the men I know, I'd be doing the Asian American community a favor.
Even if I'm the sort of faggot who half-jokingly posts on /r9k/ about bleaching Korean girls.

Japan is smart to be as exclusive as they are. At least they'll be culturally intact by the end of the century.
America, on the other hand, is going to be culturally balkanized in the very worst way.
>>
The basic argument is that white nationalism (no racemixing) often overlaps with patriarchal / sexist values. They want a woman who will do what they're told.

Most people don't understand that white nationalists hate other white people by a pretty wide margin. They think most other white people are degenerate, race traitors, statists, cultural marxists, etc. That's why white nationalists that go Sam Hyde can murder white people and not feel bad.

White nationalists, who are mostly men, hate white women because they are "uppity", "tainted by feminism", etc.

White nationalists consider Asian women to be more traditional, less exposed to feminism, and thus better wives. They often exploit the fact that these mail order bride types need a greencard so of course they'll pussy foot around.

White nationalists also associate white with being morally correct and will reject whites who are acting stupid as not really white while subliminating nonwhite cultures who have their shit together. So you have a culture like Japan's, where there are some real pros, who get labelled as "honorary Aryans" (this is also a Hitler joke).

In reality this is a massive form of cognitive dissosance and pretty lame. Most white nationalists are losers on /pol/ who couldn't score with a white woman, so they go for Asian chicks who throw themselves at any white cock because muh height muh greencard muh self hatred.

This is why WMAF couples produce such batshit kids, where AMWF does not.

T. White lady who lived in Toronto and Vancouver
>>
>>37764029
It's courtesy to include "femanon here" somewhere in your post.

t. femanon
>>
File: 1.jpg (60KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
60KB, 960x960px
Why are blasians the superior mix?
>>
>>37764090
Everytime I post related to this topic I get a bunch of "bitter white roastie" or "cucked asian numale" responses. Just getting that out of the way.

T."Bitter white roastie"

Also, OP, check out longingfordeath on wordpress. It's a wild ride.
>>
>>37764120
Have you ever seen a Russo-Japanese girl? Blows a blasian out of the fucking water.
>>
File: 2017-03-10 20.03.14.jpg (305KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-10 20.03.14.jpg
305KB, 600x800px
>>37762026
things like me happen when you racemix so no, racemixing is not ok
>>
File: 1496967301534.png (357KB, 480x550px) Image search: [Google]
1496967301534.png
357KB, 480x550px
>>37762026
>actually being autistic enough to be against race mixing
Who cares, breed with whoever you want to breed with. The only people that care are retarded stormfags on /pol/.
>>
>>37762026
Because happas share the traits of whites ad asians. Its like breeding teo good dog breeds to make one slightly better one.
>>
>>37764380
What racial/ethnic mix are you if you don't mind me asking.?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.