[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Friday night. Why are you stuck at home reading /b/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1267405735677.jpg (172KB, 700x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1267405735677.jpg
172KB, 700x1006px
It's Friday night. Why are you stuck at home reading /b/ instead of out with some girl having an adventure?
>>
I'm actually meeting with someone pretty soon.

How do I tell a girl I love her? I don't want to be a KHHV anymore.
>>
>>37761996
this isnt /b/
origiorino
also it is because im having a bad psychosis episode right now
>>
>>37761996
>out with some girl having an adventure?

that's the one where you go party hoping and then your girl decides to stay at random house with guys after you've said you wanted to leave
>>
Man I texted a friend who is LITERALLY RETARDED if he wanted to hang out and play smash and he made some retarded excuse. For the third time in a row.

Not even retards wanna hang out with me. Having an adventure with a girl is above my fantasies.
>>
>>37761996
Because it's going to be 90 fucking degrees until midnight tonight.
Fuck that.
Wrong board.
>>
>>37762022
telling a girl you love her will not get her in the mood

being a funny, good-looking chad is what gets girls in the mood
>>
File: 1476239568307.jpg (31KB, 353x482px)
1476239568307.jpg
31KB, 353x482px
>>37761996
Man I would have so much fun if I was a rich stacy with big silicon tits.

I hate screwing the dice roll.
>>
>talk to a girl on okc for a couple hours about philosophy and shit
>ask her if she wants to get drinks
>hour passes, no reply, say "aight it's cool" and log off
>go play melee for four hours straight with bros
>she wrote back two hours ago that she wanted to do it
>>
gonna go to the movies with her in a couple hours
admitted she's not over her ex so I really have no chance

fuck my life
>>
>>37761996
why? because i choose to stay at home. cunt aren't worth it.
>>
>>37761996
reverse image search hinted it was jamie lynn spears, but it's actually nikki sims

whatever
>>
>>37761996
i sent a nice looking girl a message on okcupid, and she viewed my profile and didn't respond, so instead I folded and put away my laundry, picked up all the garbage in my apartment and emptied the trash cans, and swept the floor. Then I had sweet potato fries.

I very well might die alone c:
>>
>using okcupid
just give up on women already u guise.
they dnt want u
>>
>>37762114
Does okcupid actually work?
>>
>>37762022
Just say "I love you." you fucking idiot
>>
>>37762114
>melee
[Spoiler]nice[/spoiler]
>>
>>37762635
>screwing up spoiler tags

Lurk for 2 more years before posting.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.