[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i cant forget that qt girl who was nice with me we talked for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sad pepe.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
i cant forget that qt girl who was nice with me

we talked for 30 seconds but she was too qt and nice with me

and i will never see her again

help me
>>
Same. She kept complimenting me but I didn't know how to compliment her back, so she just left never to be seen again.
>>
>>37761262
>>37761287

I tried asking her out bros. It was a disaster. At least you always have your 'what ifs'.
>>
>>37761262
Sounds like common courtesy. You didn't miss anything, anon.
>>
>>37761365
It's much worse to have your mind conquered by thoughts of a woman who could've been your wife. You get to move on.
>>
>>37761262
forget about her. dude just focus on yourself. sounds like normy shit but do nofap.
>>
>>37761262
ask her for her snapchat and try to talk to her without coming off as creepy/stalkerish. really one of the only ways these days
>>
>>37761262
you should draw her. follow her and take pictures of her. than one day invite her over and kidnap her and wear her skin
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.