[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here enjoy the rain? Whenever it falls I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1737.png (114KB, 300x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1737.png
114KB, 300x378px
Does anyone else here enjoy the rain? Whenever it falls I'm immediately calmed like something has washed me away. I take walks around, just listening to the ambience. It's fulfilling, I guess? I don't know but I really enjoy it. It's very lovely. Like I just can't describe it? Besides that, how has your day been? Anything eventful happen? Describe it here. <3
>>
I enjoy a receiving a rain of cum from big black cocks.
>>
I like when it rains late at night, in the summer when it's warm, so I can walk around and get wet without getting cold.
It's nice.
>>
fuck off from this board you tumblr faggot or at least use a tripcode so we can blocked you
>>
>>37760815
Umm ok? I didnt need to know this.
>>37761888
I'm glad to know I'm not alone when it comes to enjoying this weather.
>>37762541
Speaking ill of homosexuals isn't just, you should honestly be ashamed. Maybe you're just fighting off your own urges that come across you. Probably? I'm not going to use one either so get used to it or don't. Sheesh.
>>
I wish it would rain here more often. I've never minded walking around in it. I know your feeling. I love the sound of rain hitting the ground. Throw in some intermittent rumbling thunder and crackling lighting and it's perfect.

Nothing eventful happened today. I went to work and came home. Started drinking an hour ago.
>>
>>37762661
Yet you go against your point to reply in my thread, we have a brain on this one. Wew.
>>37762671
Hmmm, sounds pleasant to say the least. Though I hope you don't overindulge with drinking? It's kind of bad for you.
>>
>>37760797
I wish the Mexican would go back. They have contributed nothing and fucked up my lawn for the last time.
>>
>>37760797
I too enjoy the rain conniefag. Goes good with vaporwave and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke5VSATXVCI
>>
File: deddog7.jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
deddog7.jpg
109KB, 800x600px
>>37762748
>Yet you go against your point to reply in my thread, we have a brain on this one. Wew.
poor dogs, they just wanted to be loved by somebone. all they wanted was for someone anybody to just feed them some stale dog kibble and pet them now and then.
>>
>>37762779
Waah?
>>37762795
Oh. I listen to that category of music as well. Heh.
>>37762808
I don't know what you hope to accomplish posting deceased canine(s)? It's kind of creepy though so.
>>
>>37760797
I love the rain, when I'm feeling depressed it just allows me to sleep all day and wallow in it
>>
>>37762893
Umm, I'm glad that the rain soothes you but that doesn't sound too healthy? Like maybe you should seek out some form of assistance for that. I hope you feel better.
>>
>>37760797
I honestly love the rain. Places that are usually busy tend to be less so when it's raining. Not to mention it's pretty cooling when the weather's been insanely hot lately.
>>
File: deddog4.jpg (208KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
deddog4.jpg
208KB, 500x374px
>>37762838
>I don't know what you hope to accomplish posting deceased canine(s)?
idk man sometimes im just hungry
>>37762951
normie pls leave
>>
>>37762993
I don't really mind the heat, I'm used to it? I do notice that it does tend to be less occupied when it rains though. You're totally right.
>>37763045
Same poster, silly. Seriously?
>>
File: 23463456.jpg (25KB, 349x222px) Image search: [Google]
23463456.jpg
25KB, 349x222px
>>37763076
>Same poster, silly. Seriously?
hmm is that really what you think
>>
>>37763097
Yes? What're you even on about? Why do you keep posting grotesque photographs? You're being a total weirdo.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.