[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

None of you have the right to bitch about normies until you have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1496956994270.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496956994270.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
I'm glad I saved myself from NEETdom by joining the air force, but FUCK are my current roommates annoying.

>one is a cute manlet, one is a weird mixed-race lanklet, both are nosey/annoying/obnoxious/childish/touchy/constantly present
>literally restricted to phone posting unless I'm using /o/, /v/, or /sp/ because cute anime girls triggers the "annoy the fuck out me" parts of their brain
>constantly disturb me and beg for attention when it's clear I'm just trying to be left alone so I can play video games
>the brown giraffe binge watches anime but has the nerve to mock and judge me for my power level (which I try to keep hidden at all times)
>the manlet likes to blurt rap music lyrics despite being a little white kid
>will literally watch me browse 4chan so they can HAW HAW HAW or act completely flabbergasted and start questioning me about any image I click on
>they make sure to let everyone we meet know that I watch hentai and I "love memes"
>impossible to argue with/bully/prank because they'll just overreact/escalate things until something stupid happens
>need to phonepost with my back to the wall or in bed with a firm grip on my phone because I know exactly what will happen the moment they notice I have a folder full of my waifu's images

One more month until I get two man rooms with divider walls, and one more year until I don't have to live on base. Fuck I hate these annoying mentally underaged shits.
>>
Sounds fucking fun desu, I jelly.

>tfw no room mates to tease you and annoy you when you want to be alone
>>
>>37759712
You sound like a faggot who cant stand up for himself, enjoy getting bullied you fucking loser.
>>
typical retarded phoneposter
>>
>>37759712

RAF?

Origiablo
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.