[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>coming back from the pizza shop with my large pizza >qt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1491361911066.png (220KB, 948x667px) Image search: [Google]
1491361911066.png
220KB, 948x667px
>coming back from the pizza shop with my large pizza
>qt MILF neighbor sees me walking into the house
>"Hungry anon?"

Just kill me
>>
>>37759439
Why didn't you invite her? She wanted the D.
>>
>>37759439
Bruh should've said something like "I don't think I can eat it all. Want a slice?" and given her a big ole smile
>>
>>37759439
You sound like a massive pussy, she was trying to get you to invite her over
>>
>>37759528
>>37759561
>>37760220
>OP tries this next time
>>Hungry again anon?
>>*slightly too loud and energetic* HAHA YEAH YOU WANT SOME?
>>
>>37759439
>Ditch that gross pizza, anon I've got some delicious aged roast beef at my place ;)

What do you do?
>>
>>37760311
Kek OP please do this
>>
>>37760375
>What do you do?

Munch on her pussy and ass
>>
>>37760375
Move to a different neighborhood away from this mess
>>
>>37760311
>she somehow says yes and comes inside
>anon starts talking about the history of Pizza Hut and how they changed their pepperoni recipe back in 09
>MILF thanks anon for the pizza, which she didn't finish, and leaves
>>
"Yeees."
Slink back inside.
>>
>>37761650
This OP. Get up in her ass
>>
Id rather eat your asshole to be honest

its what you should have said

women love confident men who know what they want
>>
>>37762534
>Id rather eat your asshole to be honest

DARING
A
R
I
N
G
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.