[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies like music ? >I LOVE PINK FLOYD AND GUNS AND

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: music fags.jpg (9KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
music fags.jpg
9KB, 261x193px
Why do normies like music ?

>I LOVE PINK FLOYD AND GUNS AND ROSES AND AC/DC AND THE BEETLES XDDDDD
>OMG I NEED TO LISTEN TO LOUD OBNXIOUS SOUNDS ALL THE TIME
>MUSIC IS MY RELIGION ;)
>HEY LETS ARGUE ABOUT WHICH BAND IS BETTER
>I'M SO COOL BECAUSE I AM IN A BAND

why do normies listen to music ? Its just sound. I prefer for it to be quiet so I think and relax, do normies like music because they aren't capable of having an original thought ?
>>
They listen to music to avoid being a smelly virgin who posts on catmeme forums all day
>>
I love music that I can relate to emotionally. I generally enjoy music that makes me want to do a little dance to it. Why does music make me want to move? I don't know. I just feel it. That's what gets people into pop and rap.
>>
File: 1497643584298.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1497643584298.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>tfw a normie shows you a song and it sounds like every other normie song made in the past decade with 100 million views on youtube
>>
I give this thread a strong 4.
>>
>>37759409
The pursuit of aesthetics is robot, OP. Top 40 music is normie.
>>
I sometimes listen to music to ignore fuckers like (you)
>>
hey guys Robothony Ninetano here
>>
I like listening to music when it's good, when it doesn't sound shit, isn't so loud I can't hear myself think and (occasionally) helps me think - either through the lyrics or by the actual lyrics.
>>
File: 1497577292575.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1497577292575.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
I like Pink Floyd and The Beatles, but unlike normalcunts, I listen to albums from start to finish instead of sticking to the two or three most popular ones like a mindless drone with no original taste.
>>
>>37759409
So anyone who likes music is a normie. The fuck?
>>
if you really don't like any music of any kind there is something deeply wrong with you and you are missing out on one of life's greatest joys. the fact that you then use your mental problem to try to feel superior to everyone else is pathetic.
>>
>>37760015
No, it's ok to not like music or any other kind of art. I hate visual arts in general and there is nothing wrong with it. I just think that music can better transfer emotions and I don't understand shit in drawings and stuff, but I don't think there is something wrong with people who like to see things instead of listening to them. It's all about your preference.
>>
normie music sucks, the only interesting music is improvised or making your own.
>>
is this normie music?

I am seriously asking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKNOlDtZluU
>>
>>37759984
>>37760268
Yes.

10202'3
>>
i like it a lot but i dont like music with people singing or talkibg really
>>
>>37759409
>robots having a narrow mindset of other people's interests
why am I not surprised
>>
I listen to music all the time, because otherwise I get really distracted by background noise. I listen to it pretty quietly though, whenever I'm in the car with my sister and she blasts her music, it just makes me uncomfortable.
>>
File: image.png (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126KB, 800x769px
>>37760268
No, no one knows who ELP are, at least in America.

Good taste btw, favorite album?
>>
>>37760714
probably 1970 ELP
>>
>the surge of music bait threads in the past week

yo autist, take that shit to /mu/ bro, no one gives a fuck here.
>>
music can be enjoyable like any other form of entertainment thats why

though i feel no need to brag about my taste or criticize others, some music is objectively bland and boring just like a lot of tv shows
>>
File: the best.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
the best.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>37759409
>Beetles
It's Beatles, you faggot.
>>
>all these triggered music fags
>>
>>37759409
Dude I'm with you on this. I only listen to music when I'm working out or drinking. My thoughts and time are important to me and I hate overcrowding my brain with noise, especially other people's trash pop music. I do love dancing though
>>
>>37759409

>pink floyd is for normies

B-but what about syd barrett and his solo robot stuff?
>>
>>37761095
find something that isnt trash pop music then
>>
File: DA.jpg (71KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
DA.jpg
71KB, 1008x720px
>tfw only listening unknown musician
>tfw only listening hipster stuff
>never felt i have a superior taste in music
>>
>>37761113
>Implying he wasn't just a schizo druggie Chad
>>
>>37761133
>thinks he's special for listening to gay hipster music
typical lainfag
>>
>>37759828
you are a fucking normie kys
>>
Do things you enjoy in life please, you are all acting like children.
>>
>>37760135
You're artistically blind if you can't appreciate normal shit like Mona Lisa, Guernica, or No. 5, 1948.
It's not that hard to understand.
>>
What do you guys think of Despacito?
>>
Not liking music got me bullied in school. Musicfags are the worst.

>They all know the names of songs/bands by memory
>They all know a list of genres and what each genre is
>They all try to get you to listen to their favourite music

Its literally the most normal thing you can do. I'm glad more robots have realised that music is a normie interest.
>>
Listening to music is the only time I can properly feel emotions. I instantly take on the mood of whatever I'm listening to and get wrapped up in the song. I like to listen to a lot of stuff which has kind of a warm ambience to it. Fair enough if you don't like music but you guys should stop using the words "normie" and "robot", everything is subjective and you should let me people enjoy what they want.
>>
>>37761659
>you should let me people enjoy what they want
butthurt normie anon backspace correctly or kys
>>
>>37759409
It helps me cope. It stops me from thinking about things like the eventual extinction of humanity. My own mortality. How shitty my life is and how fucking hard it is to change that. I like loud music. I like it to be about selling dope and killing people. It's relaxing for me. I am miserable and depressed and I can't stop thinking about how hard it will be to achieve my dreams. How I'm probably going to fail. But when I listen to rappers talk about even shittier lives and what they plan to do when they get out it's kinda motivational. I like their attitudes so I kinda try to think like them. Obviously not sell drugs etc. But to be serious about making money and improving my situation and busting the fucking head of anyone that gets in my way. It's masculine as fuck and it's hard to find cultures where that still exists without people trying too hard to be that.

Oddly enough I find the ominous and threatening sounding repetitive beats soothing. It makes me want to kill people less than usual.
>>
>>37761535
but how will we feed our fragile egos if we don't treat everyone else like shit!?
>>
>>37761659
>Yeah dude I drink alcohol with my gf and all my mates all the time. Being a robot is subjective man. I mean just because we share an interest with 99% of the normie world doesn't mean we're robots dawg.

Fuck off. I bet you've discussed your absolutely vanilla-normie interest with dozens of people before and that you've been an absolute smug cunt about it too.
>>
>>37759409
I dunno, why normies like games?
>>
>>37761815
I'm a 28 year old genuinely autistic severely depressed khv with a few robot friends. Music is the only thing I really enjoy. TV and games don't entertain me anymore and I'm too much of a brain let for books. With music I can lie down with my eyes closed and actually feel happiness for once.
>>
OP, please educate yourself instead of making embarrassing topics on /r9k/, maybe you could learn something useful
>>
>>37761815
What are your interests anon? Original.
>>
>>37759409
>I prefer for it to be quiet so I think and relax

Good lad. You are not a patrician yet, but you have taken steps.
>>
>>37759409
Are you bastards really so jaded that you can't even enjoy music? Do you hate all music just because normies listen to certain kinds of it?
>>
>>37762110
Well, they hate all women just because Chads fuck certain ones.
>>
File: 1490392547205.jpg (68KB, 631x588px) Image search: [Google]
1490392547205.jpg
68KB, 631x588px
>>37759450
tru

oreganolo
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.