[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >depressed as fuck >decide to kill myself >wake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Hell.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hell.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>be me
>depressed as fuck
>decide to kill myself
>wake up at the gates of hell
>"Hello Anon. Suicide is a sin. You will no burn in hell for the rest of eternity"
>"S...so the Bible was right?"
>"Yes, Anon. Now suffer!"

What would you do, robots?
>>
Kill myself again.
Of course this was not original, how could I imagine some shit like that.
>>
>>37756014
sorry bro give me another chance please
>>
>>37756014
But im a virgin like mary and if the bible is right then god loves us all and everyone will be forgiven
>>
>>37756014
Find as many Normans as I possibly can and gleefully join in on torturing them alongside the demons.
>>
>>37756014
Ive been very religious my entire life but i had premarital sex so ill be joining you in the lake of fire. However i once heard of a serial murderer who was repentant before the day of his execution and now walks among the angels in heaven.
Go Figure.
>>
>>37756014
Be happy as fuck Im not around Christians any more!
>>
>>37756014
Make the best of it and sign up with the demons
>>
File: 1481418118797.gif (2MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1481418118797.gif
2MB, 250x141px
>implying hell is in the Bible

Y'all need to give it a good read before giving into the Church meme
>>
>>37756014
I'll just be myself and im sure things will work out
>>
>>37756833
It is in the new testament. Or does that not count?
>>
caught in a bit of a trap aren't you robot?

diving into theology before you even want to live, don't even know what is on the other side yet risk living a life of utter humiliation since you're already suicidal for probably practical reasons.

oh well, seek him with the whole heart you slave
>>
>>37756014
when I was 15 and wanted to an hero this was my problem although I'm not from a mainstream christian faith.

religion is so absurdly agonizing it will make you want to die all in it's own.

things like genes and iq help religious people be good at it, they're the ones who are happier with their lives and so happy to be blessed.

on the other hand religious people dealt a bad hand just want to die guilt free

the whole thing is so absurd and there are so many variables, even contemplating whether god is real or not, is obviously not encouraged in the bible LOL

there's no easy way to look at ones life anymore

so people just turn into animals seeking social status
>>
But everyone is a sinner by default according to the Bible. If it's right, everyone who hasn't accepted Jesus is fucked.
>>
>>37756014
it's all about what you know.

time spent masterbating and becoming addicted to things is time not spent learning about things that help you be more confident in your world view, and if you don't have a fleshed out view of things you'll be overthrown by simple arguments

of course, you live in the era of "kys" and the world is run by the devil.

so what do you actually believe op? you could just be being tempted to kill yourself instead of having faith.
>>
>>37756014
so either you live with the humiliation and uncertainty of life, trying to make it in the economy let alone the kingdom of heaven is hard enough, but which one is ultimately more difficult? The righteous are scarcely saved. So even if you were to chase worldly desires it probably won't work out for you and if you chase god it probably won't work out for you.

basically you're probably fucked no wonder you just want to die.
>>
>>37756014
we simply live in one big percentage game.

oh and that paranoia about hell will follow you for the rest of your life so you better really figure out what you believe, if you even can LOL
>>
>>37756014
So I'll just suffer together with a bunch of robots who a hero'ed as well?
Is that not /r9k/ in itself?
>>
>>37756014
and I'm guessing your parents are religious which is why you're concerned in the first place, so ok, you're not perfect and a sinner, but your parents fed you a belief system that requires moral perfection and outlines what that is through ancient testimonies about supernatural events that you personally will never be able to verify.

in short, there's no easy way out and life is going to suck really bad but you won't let yourself off the hook that's why you're struggling to both kill yourself and to not kill yourself, but you're also trying to build a life around this internal conflict that may catch up to you eventually.
>>
>>37756873
In the Greek parts? Because then they stole it from the Greeks. Jews didn't have hell. Jesus never said anything about it. Maybe Paul the Heretic did.
>>
>>37756014
but seriously though

do you really want to die along with the brain dead meme-tards who rotted their brains and lives away and want to drag anyone down with them they can?
>>
I'm already in original Hell.
>>
>>37757253
according to jordan peterson hell is a real place that manifests on earth in his complicated view of judeo christian religion
>>
>>37756014
walk home and take a nap
>>
tfw you never win
>>
Tfw the entire set up is rigged and there is no winning. Fuck jehovah or whatever the fucking name is. Fuck christians. All women can eat shit and die. Idgaf anymore. Im going to continue doing drugs and wait for death.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.