[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw have a footfetish is there a bigger beta male sign? footfags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1446001163172.png (726KB, 677x900px) Image search: [Google]
1446001163172.png
726KB, 677x900px
>tfw have a footfetish
is there a bigger beta male sign? footfags are used from an early age to look down whenever they encounter a female, in hopes to see her feet.
We are the worst, most creepy, and ugliest community of people who contribute to women's superiority complex while having them laugh at ridicule us.
Moreover, no woman EVER has a footfetish. It is literally impossible for them, the most you can get is one who pretends she isn't grossed out by it enough to sell her used socks and videos to betas on the internet for a proper living.

Foot fetish needs to be viewed as a defect/mental illness and treated as such with medication and forced counseling, I don't want to be like that.
I've never had a chance.
>>
>>37755909
Are you a boy or a girl?

Do you have any fetishes of your own?
Please don't bother lying.
>>
>>37755981
I'm a boy with a footfetish
>>
>>37755909
If you have a fetish for something there is a woman out there who is a perfect receiver for it. And your only a creep of you let your fetish control you. You're stronger than that and foot fetish is pretty popular everywhere. there are some bad fetishes out there but feet isn't terrible. And I know a few friends who have this fetish

Actually me my wife's friends and my friends gals talk about fetishes quite a bit and get a good range of responses from men and women alike
>>
>>37755995
i think you are over exagurating about the whole thing
i am sure there are some girls that like getting their feet worshipped if not for the phsyical then mental pleasure
>>
>>37755909
>beta male
Stopped reading there. Such abnormalities are the result of STD prevalence. In other words, we're the good ones anon. Just don't be cringey af and you'll find somebody who'll be fine with it.

Also, I'd argue scat is the most beta male, being that you're eating another's undesirable waste.

>t. 6'0" robustly built guy
>>
>>37756023
>wife
>friends

what the fuck man?
>>
>>37755909

you seem like a cuck

im going to fuck your waifus feet and force you to watch
>>
>>37755909
You're just making it more beta than it is with your stupid mental gymnastics.

Just enjoy women's bodies and stop being a bitch about it.
>>
>>37756044
there are more girls into scat than guys. because of the humiliation aspect women derive from eating poop
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.