[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

roastie feels? >be 6/10 asian roastie >want to settle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1474159869782.png (334KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
1474159869782.png
334KB, 422x509px
roastie feels?

>be 6/10 asian roastie
>want to settle down, finally find asian boyfriend who isnt a total sperg with decent career prospects and real estate
>1 year no proposal
>sit him down to have the "where is this all going" talk
>mfw he just wanted me for some fun and his mom would never let him marry me.
>>
if this is true and not bait it is, you deserve it dumb gook.
>>
>>37755543
>mfw he just wanted me for some fun and his mom would never let him marry me.
kek
10/10 larp
>>
>asian girl
>marriage material
lmao move back to gookland and maybe it will work out for you
>>
>>37755543
>find white men attractive but cant snag the rich ones
>find asian men repulsive but they all have money
>>
>>37755543
lesson learned: have the "where is this all going" talk after 2 months.
>>
>>37755543
how old are you ?
I bet you got a full live ahead of you so just stay positive and be yourself and you will find true love!!!
>>
>>37755543
well what the fuck did you expect? asian parents invest tens of thousands of dollars and hours into the education of their children especially their sons. did you think you were just going to swoop in and grab a huge cash cow just like that with no questions asked?
>>
white roastie here. give me his contact info, I will do what you weren't able to :^)
>>
>>37755988
Good luck. His parents won't let him marry outside his race and even in his race they are picky as fuck
>>
>>37755543
asians have serious standards. you cant just live frivolously like a white roastie and expect everything to play out.
>>
>>37756037
No race would prevent their child from marrying a white person regardless of gender.
Literally everyone worships us
>>
>>37755543
>his mom would never let him marry me.
Because you're a gold digger.
>>
File: supreme race.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
supreme race.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>37756247
Yes us whites are the desired by all, NOONE would reject us
>>
>>37756247
Viet male here, my parents did not accept non viet gfs in high school
>>
>>37755543

That's why you should look for love not money whore
>>
>didn't marry a rich kid when I could've.
>>
>>37756247
T. Delusional whitey
>>
>>37755543
That sucks. Have you ever thought of being with someone outside your race?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.