[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look on the news >10 mile wide asteroid hitting the earth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: please let it be soon.jpg (101KB, 634x586px) Image search: [Google]
please let it be soon.jpg
101KB, 634x586px
>look on the news
>10 mile wide asteroid hitting the earth in 3 days
What would you do?
>>
>>37755517
Travel to the predicted epicenter and overdose on sleeping pills
>>
travel to the exact point where it will impact so that i just die instantly rather than having to wait and suffer
>>
Smoke in my basement
>>
get a lawn chair, and some booze
>>
>>37755517

Kill myself immediately. I rather do it myself than let some cuck space rock do it for me.
>>
Celebrate the arrival of the asteroid by screaming "Allahu akbar" at the top of my voice.
>>
>>37755575
>not standing under the impact site naked and losing your virginity to a superheated mass of iron
it's like you don't want to be an alpha
>>
>Cheer
>Get some heroin
>Spend my last three days in pure bliss.
>>
Probably participate in the ensuing anarchy and attempt to lose my virginity.
>>
>>37755517
Praise Jesus?

originally, of course
>>
>>37755563
This, with a turntable and some appropriate album
All of that on the roof of the building i live in.
>>
>>37755517
Don't even worry. Moonbro has our back. It'll move in the way and shield us, like it always does.

Except for that one time but it wasn't the moon's fault.
>>
>>37755517
Nothing. Just embrace the sweet release of death
>>
>>37755748
This was just too sad at the end. I really wished the happening wouldn't happen.
>>
>>37755517
Mostly disappointment that I won't be able to see movies that I wanted to see..
Other than that i'd be ok.
>>
Cry tears of joy that I can finally get it over with already
>>
Go back to browsing 4chan.
>>
>>37755517
would move to the estimated ground zero
>>
>>37755517
this scenario is so far-fetched, yet there are multiple movies about it.
i guess ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>37755517
i actually read the first part of this and got excited
so, >>37755563
that
>>
>>37755749
that one time was what created the moon.
>>
>>37755517
Make sure to time my orgasm the second the asteroid hit.
>>
refresh r9k
>>
Rape a woman probably
>>
Shitpost about the apocalypse on the internet
>>
>>37755517
Business as usual. I don't have money to flee or do anything so there's nothing I can do.
>>
Make a thread on /r9k/ asking anons what they will do
>>
>>37757556
>flee
>>
>>37758532
>implying you wouldn't get onnaspaceship if you had the money
>implying you wouldn't want to become a space NEET and watch the earth burn below you while surrounded by floating junk food wrappers and empty bottles
>>
>>37755517
And CNN would still be hawking the m-muh Russia bullshit
>>
shitposting on 4chan about it, asking some girls back from HS whether they want to fugg, most likely getting rejected, on presumed day of impact basically this>>37755563 with some music I like
>>
I would find my oneitis and tell her I love her. I would give all my love to her. I would make her understand. I would love the shit out of her.
>>
I'd try to finish Sengoku Rance. I still have a lot of progress to make, haven't even started Ran's route and I'm stuck at Isoroku's. I don't think three days would be enough but I'd do my best to complete the gallery.
Maybe kill Orochi too. I don't know if it's possible in so little time tho.
>>
>>37755517
find that qt at work and rape her, then take some heroin and rape her again.
>>
>>37755517
play vidya of course
>>
Get killed by a dindu looting everything he can get his ape paws on because he's too dumb to know that it won't fucking matter.

My last words will be "fucking niggers" as I bleed out and die days before the thing impacts the planet.
>>
>>37755517
I would drive north.
>>
It would be only 3 miles wide one day before it hit earth
>>
>>37755517
Find the place where the asteroid is going to hit. I have no interest in dying in one of the many messy, messy ways that people on the edge of the blast will have to experience (molten rock falling from the sky, choking on dust/smoke, organs liquefied by the shockwave, etc.).

>>37756117
It's not all that far-fetched, large asteroids have hit the Earth many times before.
>>
File: goodmovie.jpg (110KB, 859x561px) Image search: [Google]
goodmovie.jpg
110KB, 859x561px
i would watch the movie inspectorgadget
>>
Rape rape and rape. Seriously.
>>
I've always thought it would be interesting if an asteroid big and fast enough to literally break the planet hit. Like depending on where you lived, the last thing you would ever see would be your chunk of earth spiraling off into oblivion as the atmsophere vanished and you started floating up into the sky.
>>
>>37760559
god i fucking hate matthew broderick
>>
Watch a bunch of anime then on the final day listen to komm susser todd
>>
File: gadgetman.jpg (53KB, 727x437px) Image search: [Google]
gadgetman.jpg
53KB, 727x437px
>>37760922
delet this

originality
>>
>>37755517
Go back to church.
>>
>>37759879
Man I finished it, but never got to kill oroshit fuck that shitty snake
>>
>>37755517
Well, I would expect to see something to the likes of the world would nuke the fuck out of it. It is reduced to a mile and crashes in the ocean or in the Sahara. The political climate is stirred up and the world is in shambles. Go into all of my /r9k/ discords and tell them it's time to rise against the psychopathic alphas. We can establish a new society of beauty
>>
>>37757377
but there were a bunch of other times

you know the gulf of mexico? moon didn't help us with that one
>>
Get in good with whoever's building mass drivers to shoot down the asteroid.

Usea is rightful Erusean clay isaf ribbons fucking shits
>>
>>37755517
Go ape
>>
File: 1497230669562-pol.png (115KB, 692x351px) Image search: [Google]
1497230669562-pol.png
115KB, 692x351px
>>37762074
Oops missed the letter r.
>>
File: V2.png (107KB, 364x254px) Image search: [Google]
V2.png
107KB, 364x254px
>>37762052
Say that to my face you cunt, I'll drop your ass out of the sky so fast
>>
>>37755517
Drive through a black neighborhood with a megaphone shouting racial jokes.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.