[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have qt girl crush on me >crushes on me hard >idk what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>have qt girl crush on me
>crushes on me hard
>idk what the fuck to do
>try to text her
>she seems genuinely happy but texts are boring af
>want to find some sort of common interest we can talk about irl
>cant find shit since i cant get her to fully open up about her ideas
>after 3 days of texting i can already tell things are gonna go down the drain
>texting lasts for 4 weeks cause im too beta to stop
>would much rather get rejected than reject
>eventually she stops responding
>she gets insanely anxious whenever i'm around her i did too
>hate myself for not being able to make anything happen

this was in HS, but i can't stop thinking about it
whenever women try to approach me these days i just opt out and don't try to do anything since i think i will fail by default
how do i fix my problemo with females?
>>
nerds plox help
i know not ALL of you are socially retarded
>>
>>37754965
>>37755067
don't be such a sissy and just try it instead of going opt out you normie
>>
File: 1497466478094.jpg (7KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1497466478094.jpg
7KB, 250x230px
>>37755067
originally shut the fuck up norman
>>
If some qt had a crush on you then that's at least confirmation that you're somewhat attractive, meaning you're leagues ahead of a lot of other guys with any girl. If a woman approaches you she is already thinking about fucking you, as long as you don't go turboautist and even then if you're attractive enough it won't matter.

Never forget that humans are animals and that we still have animalistic instincts about having sex with what we find attractive. Personality is almost irrelevant as long as you're not a genuinely shitty person.
>>
>>37755398
>Personality is almost irrelevant
well you see, im not exactly looking for just fuk
im looking for a genuine relationship where i actually like to talk and be around the other person
aka love
>>
>>37755599
Just be yourself bro
Not becauae you are the most attarctive person you can be. Not because "be yourself because everybody else is already taken" That's bullshit.
Be yourself because it's really hard to pretend to be someone you aren't after the honeymoon phase. Anyone that is worth caring about would like you for you
>>
>>37755599
It could just be the way you phrased it, but in that case, you're never gonna find what you want. You can't go around looking for a relationship because then you build up some ideal of what a relationship is supposed to be, and the other person will never exactly fulfill that ideal. The girl will disappoint you, and your disappointment will disappoint her, and things will fizzle out quickly. You just have to do the things you do, live the life you live, and be open to the idea of love finding you.
>>37755692
This too
>>
>>37754965
>forcing yourself to text with boring whore out of pure ignorance and pursuing sex meme as life-changing event, that will bring happines, peace and end suffering in one's life
PATHETIC
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.