[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that tfw when I have a tiny penis and literally no woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Hi I have a tiny cock.jpg (153KB, 1600x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Hi I have a tiny cock.jpg
153KB, 1600x1184px
>that tfw when I have a tiny penis and literally no woman ever will be with me without cheating
>>
Iktf dude
Its a special kind of hell few people can ever truly grasp
>>
>>37754827
/fit/, the picture.
>>
>>37754827
>thinking flaccid length matters, especially when compared to his body size
My dick is 7 inches long and about 6.5 inches in girth, yet you couldn't tell by looking at me after a shower.
>>
>tfw you're a manlet but have a big cock, but you're so short women don't want to stand anywhere close to you because most of them are taller than you.
>>
>>37755114
>/fit/, the picture.
Add 300 pounds of fat over that muscle.
>>
>>37754827
It's true, at least you are not lying to yourself. Even if you can keep her (by being the beta male of course), she will have a side dick (a big one probably) in order to get satisfied.
You either accept it and support her, or end up broke and alone again.
You have no choice but to accept your role of provider.
>>
>>37755198
And minus the muscle.
>>
>>37755136
This.

Also, that guy's penis isn't that small, the rest of him is just really big. He also has no balls from his obvious use of steroids, further making you go "Huh? Why is there nothing down there?"

If he were fully erect or even just flaccid in a warm room, he'd probably be average (assuming he didn't have a huge body making him look small).

t. large man with large cock which looks average at best in flaccid state
>>
>>37755136
>t. dicklet manlet
>>
>>37755383
his dick could literally fit inside his nose. This is not an illusion, it's either shopped or he has a tiny dick. only options
>>
>>37755136
do most femanons grasp this concept
i always wonder what women think an average sized flaccid dick is
>>
File: 1487903647781.png (24KB, 657x525px) Image search: [Google]
1487903647781.png
24KB, 657x525px
>>37755677
No. Women have no idea how dicks work. Well, younger chicks at least. I once knew a girl who asked "How do they turn from being shaped like a ball into being shaped like a pencil?"
>>
>>37755677
Probably not, also probably not easy to explain shrinkage and just how much bigger a penis can get from its flaccid state.

All the more reason to always show your penis fully erect on its first reveal to a female.
>>
>>37755677
They don't. They have no idea either that there are 'showers' and 'growers'. I had to explain this to my gf who was not even a virgin.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.