[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ is designed to foster and nurture negative self-image and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

/r9k/ is designed to foster and nurture negative self-image and antisocial behaviors.

Leaving /r9k/ forever is the single most important step you can take to bettering yourself - or even just being happier with yourself. I mean it.

If you're wondering why you can't step outside of your own doubt and lack of confidence in the world ever being ok, it's because you live in this echo chamber of negative self-talk and self-hatred.

Lets look at some of the threads you find here. Wagecuck threads are there to make you feel like having a job is the wrong thing to do. Manlet threads are there to make you feel like you can never be a person if you are short. Women hate threads are there to make you feel as though pursuing a healthy relationship with a female is futile. These are all designed to keep you from changing yourself and to perpetuate complacency with the way things have always been.

tl;dr leave /r9k/ forever. Find a less toxic community. Your life will improve, I guarantee it.
>>
>>37754674

lies. there is no hope. perpetuating this myth that robot's lives can ever turn around is the cruelest thing you could do.
>>
>>37754674

I don't deserve to get better
>>
Fucking left and came back since none I then attempts at becoming a notmiw worked. Was already diagnosed with a women tier mental disorder and I'm basically an infp. I literally live here now.
>>
stay out whores
>>>/lolcow/
>>
>>37754674
I'm not a failure because I use /r9k/. I use /r9k/ because I'm a failure
>>
>>37754674
Failed normie here, OP is a liar.

Now leaving your board.
>>
>>37754772
Have you considers transitioning into a cute trap?
>>
>>37754674
>make you feel as though pursuing a healthy relationship with a female is futile.
Are you a virgin, or just mentally disabled?
>>
OP is right. Problem is there's no place else to go. It's normies everywhere else and they won't accept me. So all I get is to be alone or be here in this bucket with a bunch of crabs..
>>
>>37754674
Why would I ever leave r9k? These pathetic losers are fucking entertaining. Leaving would actually make my life worse.
>>
File: IMG_0723.jpg (32KB, 547x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0723.jpg
32KB, 547x366px
>>37754674
Good advice op. I agree we should all start helping each other out and be supportive. Everyone deserves to be loved.

See how fucking positive that was u dumb beta cuck. Now get off my board faggot
>>
I just come here for the gay bf and trap threads personally
>>
I have nowhere else to go dumbass

I've been on this awful site since I was 11 years old
>>
>>37754859
This. I was already a wreck when I came here.
You just want to disregard all the actual discussion that's happening here.

If I post in a manlet thread it's because I actually had to experience what it's like to be short in a world where most woman prefer much taller men.

If I post in a wagecuck thread it's because I actually experiences what it's like to cuck my time away for somebody else's profit.

If I post in a woman hate thread then because I have experienced how shitty girls have treated me and other people and how society will defend them no matter what.
>>
>>37754674
Hello.
I'm speaking as someone who's left r9k for a few years now, and I'm only just now coming back. I have to say that yes, in ways, my life has improved a lot. And yes, r9k is a toxic community often filled with very bad people, in many ways. Cruel and selfish sociopaths, but also some rather interesting and decent people.
However, without r9k to turn back to, I've since realized once again how cruel normies can truly be. To cope with this, I've amped up the jaded nature r9k had brought upon me and used it to block out any caring for normies or caring about what they had to say.
Truly, now, I am "bee'ing myself", as much as someone with DID can I suppose. It's not a comfortable life by any means, but of course, it's a little better than the horrible shit r9k made my life into, filled with directionless bitterness and agony, trying to fill the void with their prison gay "boipussy" bullshit 24/7. Chances are, if most of you got with an actual boy, or even a trap, you'd go soft in a minute for various reasons.
Anyways, yeah. Life is better in some ways, but ultimately, it's all the time.
The true trick is to actually TRY to help yourself, not just assume that leaving r9k will fix your problems automatically. Adopt the true wizard mindset and become devoted to self improvement over getting stacy pussy or becoming a trap or whatever other shit r9k has told you you want and you'll be totally okay.
>>
Fuck off normalfag, and take your positive platitudes with you.
>>
>>37755166
>toxic
This place would be fine without the incredible amount of faggots that have the necessity to raid this board for (you)
>>
>>37754753

This

I'm a shitstain of a human being who only deserves more pain. Death is too good for someone like me.
>>
>>37755252
And it isn't without them, is it? No? So, what was the point of your post again?
>>
>>37754674
Some people are simply unfixable. I'm not going anywhere, so I might as well turn my sorrow into hatred.
>>
>>37754674
But the negativity is justified. I'd rather not delude myself into believing that I'm not worthless trash that belongs to the bottom of society.
>>
>>37755321
I know you desperately want that (you). I know it's bait, but I can't help myself.

Pointing out that so many faggots, like yourself, are shitposting on this board in a totally unfunny way for (you)s, isn't equivalent to saying that posting on this board is necessarily bad in and of itself.
>>
Normies live in denial, robots live in reality.
>>
>>37754674
>just be a delusional fag and keep believing that the world is a great place by feeding whatever the normies and the media throw you at.
great advice fag.
>>
OP here, this thread is case and point.

So long forever, enjoy being miserable.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.