[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if women chose to date placid betas instead of aggressive alphas,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1497591334837.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497591334837.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
if women chose to date placid betas instead of aggressive alphas, we would have world peace and no wars.

when women choose to fawn over violent, pig-headed rapists and criminals, they are propagating evil in the world. evil men and women raise evil sons, who continue the cycle.
>>
you see, anon, it comes down to basic evolution theory
>if women chose to date placid betas
we get more betas.
I'm not an expert but I've heard women are more drawn to savage, aggressive men, due to some basic instinct shit. There's a reason alphas are alphas. It's good to be alpha in nature, and no matter how far society advances, you probably can't kill basic instinct.
>>
>>37754755
>>if women chose to date placid betas
>we get more betas.
which is a good thing for humanity. less competition, more collaboration. women fetishize evil. they cause it.
>>
>>37754811
more betas is good for us. We like betas.
However, you can not fight instinct. A chill, polite, easygoing world sounds goo don papaer but there will always be that nagging voice in the back of women's head that says
>muscles are good
>he could fight to protect me with those muscles
>tall is good
>look how imposing he looks
>bigger dicks feel good
>let's find a dude with a bigger dick
Actually, now that I think of it, females are usually the selector for mates. And they select the one that fights it out. You can't control this, anon.
>>
>>37754899
I know which is why all the blame for evil things in the world falls on women
>>
>>37754919
wrong again
>all the things in Your world can be blamed on women
>>
>>37754755

>basic evolution theory
>social darwinism

read a book, nigger

and stop going on /pol/
>>
>>37754648
Well yeah but women are known to be the most self-centred creatures on the Earth, they want an aggressive man that puts them in their place and makes them feel "protected".

Funny enough, these are the same men that beat women time and time again, and women love it.

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>37755014
EVOLUTION RARARA
DARWIN JAJAJAJAJA
>/pol/fags btfo
consider making a counterargument next time kiddo
>>
>>37755063
An argument that assinine doesn't even warrant a counterargument you imbecile
>>
>>37755063

Except you made no argument, retardo. You just pulled some shit out of your ass. Evolutionary theory doesn't support whatever fucking social relations you implied it does.
>>
>>37754755
>>37754899
Blaming evolution or instinct absolves women of guilt or agency. They know what they're doing. They can choose to not be attracted to wifebeaters. But they do it anyways.
>>
And that's why women are responsible for all evil in the world, contrary to the popular belief that men promote wars and so on.
Were it not for the bleeding gash demons cockfighting men into misery, humanity would be more free to pursue progress instead of losing time on pointless shit.

That's a very visible issue. Thugs only become so in an effort to impress women, be it directly (grr, look how aggressive I am!) or indirectly (look at the money I made with crime!). The fact women benefits from results of crimes by hooking up with the men who did them, should be enough to toss them in jail: they are encouraging bad behavior and eating from the same stolen money - the only thing women don't do is pull the trigger, but everything else makes them a criminal.
>>
not all betas are placid, though. i know it's kind of a meme at this point but "nice guy" types are actually really angry and violent people, they're just too unassertive and weak to do anything. they're wannabe alphas.

there are some very gentle and genuine betas who struggle with life and love because they aren't made for this world. but many betas are not like this.
>>
>>37754648
>>37755292
Even normalfags know this stuff is true, but they don't talk about it for fear of being labelled a "redpiller" or whatever.
>>
>>37755329
>i know it's kind of a meme at this point but "nice guy" types are actually really angry and violent people, they're just too unassertive and weak to do anything. they're wannabe alphas.

Literally not true, nice guys ARE nice guys on the inside and out and believe being nice will earn them the love and affection of a woman, which is NOT a bad thing at ALL. Being fucking nice to a girl in the hopes that she'll be nice back to you and cares about you is naive as fuck, but it's not a crime.

Fuck off you dipshit roastie, and never come back.
>>
File: 1497384521636.jpg (87KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497384521636.jpg
87KB, 677x960px
>>37754648
I swear half the threads on this board are just trying to brainwash us to push some agenda nowadays.
>>
>>37755388
Who ever said being nice should earn you anything? This isn't a disney movie faggot. Be nice because you want to, not because you think you'll get something from life by doing it
>>
>>37755329
There are some that get upset because the world doesn't reward nice men.
>>
>>37755388
there are two kinds of nice guys

people who are nice for the sake of it, and who react to rejection with sadness

and people who are "nice" as a means of manipulation, and who react to rejection with anger
>>
File: 1496990668135.jpg (75KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
1496990668135.jpg
75KB, 634x423px
>now knowing women primate brain subconsciously wants protection and they get off seeing an alpha male breeding partner beat/maim/kill a weaker rival
>>
>>37755428
I know it's naive as fuck but I never said that they deserve anything for being nice, I only said that I can see why they believe they should earn affection from women, and I sympathise with it.

>Be nice because you want to, not because you think you'll get something from life by doing it

Believe it or not, most people are not nice because they know they won't gain anything from it. Everyone wants something, which is why we all wear a mask in front of people. Even people who are nice are nice because they want something from you.

Go back to /r/thebluepill, I think that's where you should be staying.
>>
>>37755447
>people who are nice for the sake of it, and who react to rejection with sadness
>and people who are "nice" as a means of manipulation, and who react to rejection with anger

These aren't mutually exclusive, the first type usually turns into the second type over time. No one gets royally pissed when they're rejected the first couple of times, they're usually sad, but if rejection consistently persists that's when they start getting angry.
>>
>>37755591
Bitter cynicism is not the only way to live, stop falling for 4chan "redpill" memes. There are lots of genuinely caring people out there, I hope you get the chance to meet one.

YOU are nice because you want to gain something from it, YOU wear a mask. That's why you're unhappy inside and until you realize that you'll probably stay that way
>>
>>37755735

This. Stop projecting.
>>
File: 1472637151464.jpg (973KB, 2000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
1472637151464.jpg
973KB, 2000x2667px
>Men kill each other and slave for women
>Somehow women are at fault for your actions

Just remember that 99% of crimes, murders, wars throughout history were perpetrated by men.
>>
>>37754648
>>37754755

Blue pill philosophy is cancer. There is actually a 'blue pill' on leddit and they advocate being s soft meek beta. Always aspiring to be alpha is what makes men and society great.
>>
>>37755827
Yeah, because of women pretty much.
>>
File: ad_138436460.jpg (44KB, 587x720px) Image search: [Google]
ad_138436460.jpg
44KB, 587x720px
>>37755827
>99% of crimes, murders, wars throughout history were perpetrated by men.
Do you have any evidence to back that up?
Also woman that reward the criminals and bad boys are the real problem here.
>>
>>37755388
Proving their point a bit there lad

The chans' existence is material proof that society has failed. Nobody should be marginalised in this way.
>>
>>37755991
>women have agency
>men don't

i'm glad you've finally realized that women are superior
>>
>>37756012
>The chans' existence is material proof that society has failed.
Could you elaborate on this? I'm interested in knowing what you mean. In what way has society failed? How does the existence of the chans prove this?
>>
>>37756049
Men have the biological urge to put their dicks into woman.
Woman are just passive in this, where do they display agency at all? They just pick the man according to their primal instincts, that's all.
>>
>>37755990
not factual try again lel
>>
File: 1486454928698.jpg (47KB, 465x703px) Image search: [Google]
1486454928698.jpg
47KB, 465x703px
>>37756156
>men can't control their dicks
>but also women don't control who they pick

So who's fault is it?
>>
>>37756082
The boards were founded as platforms of discussion for social outcasts. R9k especially embodies this; and therefore society has failed by definition. A good society should not ostrasize anyone, and achieving any less than that is a disaster.

In terms of alphas and betas, the former is clearly favoured due to the fact that we live in a competitive, ruthless society driven by corporations and elites who inspire envy, lust and greed into the citizenry. It's a vicious landscape and I think the vast majority of great problems in the world ultimately have this as the root cause.
>>
File: togepi.jpg (25KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
togepi.jpg
25KB, 600x595px
Dated two beta guys, both were pretty boring in bed and always asked me what I wanted to do

Currently dating an alpha "Chad", and he's absolutely amazing in bed and decides what we do together... So...
>>
>>37756296
Woman are the gatekeeper of sex so it's their fault.
If men lost their sex drive the human race would die out.
If woman lost their drive to select for aggressive men then humanity would prosper.
>>
>>37756389
>enabling "pump and dump"
fucking roasties.
>>
>>37756389
So in other words you're just a slut who only cares about sex? That sounds about accurate.
>>
>>37755827
Men fight because women are disloyal or because women started first with other women so the men jump in to white knight
>>
>>37756389
Almost thought the matrix was glitching and women were avoiding alpha chads who turn them in to single mothers.
>>
>>37754811
>less competition, more collaboration
>good for humanity
Men like this should be allowed to take testosterone, its sad to see people this cucked going around
>>
>>37754648
>be attracted to losers
>or
>be attracted to the mean who could take them from losers
Hmmm...... yes.... what a conundrum.... really made me think
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.