[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you do to distract yourself from thinking about all the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: fay enchantress.jpg (437KB, 740x946px) Image search: [Google]
fay enchantress.jpg
437KB, 740x946px
what do you do to distract yourself from thinking about all the opportunities you've missed?
>>
>>37753986
smoke, drink, jerk off, watch movies
>>
At one point, nothing does it anymore. None of these >>37754006.
The best I can hope for is dying in my sleep.
>>
File: 1494480597284.jpg (116KB, 736x988px) Image search: [Google]
1494480597284.jpg
116KB, 736x988px
>>37753986
Those arre some nice tits!
>>
>>37754006
this but also video games
>>
>>37753986
By missing more opportunities
>>
>>37753986
When i'm at home i jerk off and play video games,lots and lots.
When i have to go to work,let's say it's hell i have a automatic blame function that works 24/7
>>37754174
Milana Vayntrub that's the name
>>
>>37753986

I haven't had any opportunities, you failed normie.
>>
>>37753986
I don't think about the things I can't change, I think about the things that have changed and I have no idea why. Probably karma.
>>
>>37753986
i never did miss any
>>
File: a03.png (439KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
a03.png
439KB, 600x401px
>>37753986
i remind myself that dwelling only will freezes me up and there is nothing that i can get out of ruminating over it, and then i just get on with things
>>
File: Vv1WBP9.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Vv1WBP9.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>37753986
I don't. I wallow in it. One day I and my regrets will become one.
>>
Oppurtunities I've missed? Women don't even acknowledge my existence.
>>
File: 1496800768917.jpg (114KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1496800768917.jpg
114KB, 625x505px
>>37753986
As soon as i start thinking about things that has happened more than 5 years ago i start drinking vodka/ and or smoking cannabis.
Ive done so much stupid shit, some things that happened to me i couldnt control and it flung my life out of order.
I wish i could go back and stop it from happening and maybe things would have been different.
But ill never know.
>>
>>37755225
I know that feel.

I wish I could go back and do things differently.
>>
>>37755299
i used to think like that a lot. Now I don't want to anymore, it would be very tedious as my life has gotten stable and i would hate to go back

The big thing that did it for me is getting competent at my job, getting some confidence and pride out of it

probably useless insight if ur still young
>>
Whenever I think about it, I also think about my incredibly limited time on this planet. Everyone will die at one point and in the grand scheme of things nothing you do really matters. I usually find solace in the fact that at some point I don't have to worry about anything anymore.
>>
>>37755576
24, still in undergrad. It's been a long road, but I'm hopeful that STEM will give me a good job.
I should keep an eye towards a better future. I drink a lot, being that I'm surrounded by younger, better-looking people.
Dating is difficult with such a big age gap, and I don't work out, though I know I should.
I feel anxious that they have more energy and confidence, and I know I'll be competing with them soon.

It was a helpful reminder, senpai. I just need to work hard and demonstrate competence.
One thing college has reminded me is how exceptional that is. Even in my field.
>>
>>37754916
I AM REGRET
just accept it
we are regretful of everything we do.
>>
I think about how gigantic the universe is , about how old our planet is, about how young humanity is, about how many people have died before me without changing anything
>>
i beat my dick, cry, and watch movies.
>>
I try to distract myself by working and making money. It doesnt supress the thoughts for long but its all i can do. Most of my missed opportunities were during my high school years and i take comfort in the fact that people i know who peaked in high school have shit lives now. I also remind myself that some things were beyond my control and there were many things my parents failed to prepare me for
>>
File: Animetiddies.jpg (153KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Animetiddies.jpg
153KB, 600x900px
>>37753986
> Jerking off to hentai
> Vidya
> Anime
> Shitposting
> A couple movies and shows
> Watching shitty anime and movies with what few friends I have
> Wandering around town
> Creating stories in my head
> Looking at pictures of girls in their underwear

If I could write down the stories I think off without choking, maybe I'd be able to contribute something of meaning to this shitty existence.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.