[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>long distance relationship girlfriend is going on tonight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 14282374979959.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
14282374979959.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>long distance relationship girlfriend is going on tonight with a friend

I cannot handle this, I can't say anything because I don't want to be a buzz killer and I'm already way over my allotted patheticness and jealousy.
>>
>>37753944
Long distance relationships are allways tricky. They need an extra special amount of trust to work out. Do you trust her?
>>
she's definitely going to fuck them

either break up with her and retain some minuscule bit of dignity. or enjoy life as a cuckold

sage
>>
>>37753944
>>37753944
femanon here
OP is a total bitch who can't get into confidence and actual relationships. girls do not want to kiss you
>>
>>37754139

I do. The thing is, somehow I wouldn't even blame her if she did something or found someone better, because I definitely am not good enough.
I don't understand what type of person someone has to be to pull of these types of relationships. It's my first one ever and I am not cut out for this.
>>
>>37753944
>long distance relationship
stopped reading right there
>>
>>37753944
Long distance "RELATIONSHIP" is total bullshit. Humans are hardly monogamous already, imagine if you actually have no real physical contact with her. She craves sex.
She will get drunk with a bunch of charming and attractive chads who will brainwash her into a stacy and they will gangbang her...and it wont be a rape.
Also you cant do or say nothing about, you will only make it worse.
>>
>>37753944
I dont want to make you paranoid, but my online ex-gf of 1 year cheated on me. I only found out because her IRL best friend went behind her back to tell me she was fucking another man.

She destroyed their friendship for my sake.
Dumped the bitch, few years later online dated one more girl. Also ended in cheating.

Think about it, if you are a girl, with endless guys at your fingertips, why would you turn to online for one? She is just looking to have fun and toy with someone.
>>
>>37753944
She will get drunk and they will have sex *accidentally* just give up and break up with her.
>>
>>37755844

Did you ever meet in real life? Because we have for multiple months.

The thing is, she doesn't really have multiple guys at her fingertips. I think she wouldn't cheat if I was normal, as in not so pathetic, but the very fact that I have no desire to live or improve my life (but I'm doing it reluctantly) is enough reason for her to consider it, even though she'd never do it under normal circumstances.
>>
>>37755913
We never met but we used to video chat every single night. Talk about our day, masturbate together, etc.

We were very embedded into each other's daily routine. Text all day, then video chat.

But yeah, unless she is really ugly, I doubt she doesnt have a decent amount of guys interested in her.

You have to be really low bar to not have SOME guys trying. But since you 2 have met, better chance of not cheating. But still, be mentally prepared if you find out she did down the road.
>>
>implying he would find out
>implying she just wont ghost him after she gets a fresh juicy new cock
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.