[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest with yourself, why do you keep replying to f*mbot threads?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: kill yourself.jpg (6KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.jpg
6KB, 208x242px
Be honest with yourself, why do you keep replying to f*mbot threads?

Why are these threads getting more and more attention?

Why do you not realize that you are feeding the cancer and making it grow?

WHY DO WE NOT JUST IGNORE THEM? REEEEEEEE
>>
this board is full of beta orbiters, we should have left a long time ago.
>>
File: IMG_1230.gif (2MB, 188x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1230.gif
2MB, 188x264px
>>37753908
Because 75% of this board is made up of beta orbiters.
>>
>>37753908
femanon here
YOU CAN NOT IGNORE THE ALL MIGHTY UTERUS
>>
>>37753908
because it's summer anon what are you some kinda-
oh.
>>
as the percentage of males who cut themself off from the real world and the "normie online" world (eg facebook) grows, but a need for interaction with females persists, fembot threads form the perfect venue for anonymous online communication with said "females," whether real or not
>>
>>37753931
>>37753933
But what are they getting from fembots threads? Noooothing, if they want to find someone to orbit then make some get-to-know or answer-these-questions threads.

Look at all the current fembot threads, do the orbiters get ANYTHING from that? Nothing at fucking all. They need to realize this and stop posting there.

>>37753988
They have been here for a while now faggot
>>
>>37754039
It's cute that you're this angery tho
>>
>>37753908
Did you forget that this board is filled with beta orbitters and normies?all these fags care is about socializing with some roastie whore.
>>
>>37753908
People are retards. And as people can't stop being retarded, anons can't stop baiting
>>
>>37754053
get cancer and die you shitty fucking normie fag.
>>
>>37754080
go ahead anon
let it out
>>
This is an example, do the orbiters not know this is bait? Look at all the answers...what the actual fuck?

>>37754064
This probably, fuck, forever R.I.P /r9k/.
>>
File: IMG_1184.jpg (106KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1184.jpg
106KB, 600x800px
>>37754031
>>37754056
These. Normies and orbiters that move here require some form of communication with the opposite sex. The fact that they know/believe the person they're talking to has a vagina excites them and this is what they gain out of it. They can't talk to just anybody. It has to be a pair of tits and a hole between their legs.
>>
>>37753908
will (you) pls be my original gf
>>
>>37754120
chick in bottom left knows tho
>>
You know what i think? The word fembot shouldn't be allowed anymore, just like desu
>>
How do we convince the mods to give everyone who make fembot threads a ban?
>>
slash and burn agriculture is pretty cool to watch huh
>>
>>37754104
If mods actually deleted obvious bait threads this wouldn't be a problem
>>
>>37754258
THIS

how do we make this happen?
>>
File: 1448144265144.jpg (38KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448144265144.jpg
38KB, 700x500px
The worst fucking faggots are those guys that go all orbiter the second somebody claims to be a woman:
>I'm not like all these other virgin losers
>Of course I don't care about your sexual history
>I'm actually a nice guy that cares about you and is interested in your well-being and your feefees :)
>Discord?
>Post discord please
I want to curb stomp every single one of them
>>
>>37754308
Eh you could try /qa/ but it's an already lost battle because nobody ever listens to shit
>>
>>37753908
>why do you keep replying to fbot threads?
i don't
>tfw posting in a fembot thread
>>
>>37754382
>t. the '''fembot threader''

no it's not

I just need more people on this so we can together convince the mods
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.