[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would any girl possibly consider a 25 year old NEET with no source

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ths s me.jpg (49KB, 476x375px) Image search: [Google]
ths s me.jpg
49KB, 476x375px
Would any girl possibly consider a 25 year old NEET with no source of income for a serious relationship? What if I get a minimum wage job? I need some purpose in life to get out of this cycle of depression.

Help me out recovering wagecucks.
>>
If you have no interests, hobbies or if you are boring as fuck, it wont matter what job you do. Get out of your fucking room
>>
You're shit outta luck man. You should accept you're a permasingle and permavirgin.
>>
Women are not the way out of depression. Actually if you are depressed they will realize you are a pussy, and they will end up fucking a random chad with a big cock out of frustration.
Get your shit together, THEN you look for a woman.Get gud at life, faggot.
>>
>25 year old NEET

I've liked guys like this in the past tfw no house husbando

>no income
If you had a good reason, I wouldn'g care. If you were just being a lazy prick and leeching off your parents, I wouldn't like you. A lot of these things you mentioned aren't problems in themselves, but they're indicative of bad personality traits ("red flags").

>purpose in life
Probably won't find one. Few people are lucky enough to wake up when they were twelve and know they wanted to be a cop or an astronaut or something. You need to get over this anxiety that you're going to go after the wrong thing / need a "purpose" before moving forward. Just move.

Anyway, you're not fucked. I was a NEET for three years after hs graduation. Now I'm in my third year of university, living with help from my parents, working full time for a professor who likes me, and planning a trip to the Yukon with my sister. I only have one close friend, but I'm making effort to involve myself with more people. It's very possible to escape NEETdom if that's what you want.

If you are mentally ill - and you might be - you have to see a doctor because it will impact every aspect of your life. A graduate student I work with told me that he had social anxiety that was so bad, he couldn'y go to classes and failed several assignments because he didn't want to talk to the secretary working the drop box. Now he's a social butterfly with a gf and never shuts the fuck up.
>>
>>37754591
I'm mentally ill and tried the therapy meme for 4 years without much success.
>>
>>37754676
Well, mental health support may be something you need for life. It's a shitty prospect, but it's something you can work with.

Can I ask your diagnosis and what went wrong in therapy?
>>
>>37754728
I was diagnosed with social anxiety, avoidant personality disorder and depression.

I'm not sure what went wrong but it didn't help me much safe for appearing a little more confident.

I think I'm just not cut out for this world.
>>
>>37754314
Typical "the dude" interests: philosophy, politics, history, religion, world cultures, science, spirituality, nutrition. And hobbies: self-defense, fitness, learning about stuff. Good post, though.

>>37754362
Nah, I'm only virgin because I'm saving it for a virgin. Single, I could live with it but that's a bad life.

>>37754448
Thanks, noted.

>>37754591
>tfw no house husbando
enoughpepe#7217 if you wanna chat about that. *wink wink*

>why neet?
Studied in a field I hated, couldn't see myself working as an engineer for the rest of my life (too stressful - not worth the pay). Failed badly. Really messed me up and I couldn't move on. Living in a troublesome and poor country with lots of unemployment didn't help.
>move on NOW
Considering to buy a van and be driver for my father's business, as well as taking care of some of the international trade deals as he doesn't know English. If that doesn't work well I'll try to get in a trade, put in the years and immigrate someplace with better wages as a skilled worker.

Thanks for the words of encouragement and advice.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.