[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all these billionaires preparing doomsday bunkers? D

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 15

Why are all these billionaires preparing doomsday bunkers? Do they know something we don't?

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/01/30/doomsday-prep-for-the-super-rich
http://www.businessinsider.com/billionaire-doomsday-preppers-escape-plans-2017-6
http://www.businessinsider.com/silicon-valley-billionaires-apocalypse-preppers-2017-1
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/20/luxury/doomsday-luxury-bunkers/
>>
>>37753140

Yes, the illuminati and the shadow cabal plan to purge the earth, prepare ure anis
>>
>>37753140
the world is overpopulated, the social collapse is certain and inevitable. You don't have to be a fucking illuminati genius to be aware of that
>>
>>37753321
Pretty much this, paranoid rich people have been setting up bunkers since commies got uppity in the 50s.
>>
Some is rational when you're that rich but a lot of them are rich dorks blowing their money on survivalist fantasy. If they were poorer they'd be posting retarded threads on /k/ and doing meetups to run around the woods in milsurp.
>Antonio Garcia Martinez, a forty-year-old former Facebook product manager living in San Francisco, bought five wooded acres on an island in the Pacific Northwest and brought in generators, solar panels, and thousands of rounds of ammunition.
This guy is moron.
>In private Facebook groups, wealthy survivalists swap tips on gas masks, bunkers, and locations safe from the effects of climate change."A lot of my friends do the guns and the motorcycles and the gold coins. That's not too rare anymore."
More roleplaying morons.
>"What if someone comes and takes this?" he asked me. To protect his wife and daughter, he said, "I don't have guns, but I have a lot of other weaponry. I took classes in archery."
>archery
top kek, he's supposed to be realistically prepping for disaster but isn't willing to move or break law to get a gun.
The ultra powerful and rich obviously have some form to escape but they're not going to talk about it like these goobers.
>build secure bunker for rich fags
>disclose info about it in article
Just a property fag looking for buyers to scam. Jeffrey Epstein and similar aren't going to use that guys shit, they have secret stuff.
>>
>>37753466
I'm not reading all this shit

orignalio
>>
>>37753481
tl:dr, they are rich autists roleplaying and also trying to scam other rich autists into buying those bunkers.
>>
>>37753140
My guess is they're trying to survive the coming economic collapse when the Quantitative Easing scam (which they've profited off of) starts to implode.

Personally I think hiding in a bunker is a dumb idea.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-23/prepping-lives-rich-famous-far-away-all-issues-world
>>
>>37753376

Too bad their bunkers won't save them from some damn fine retribution.
>>
Quite honestly I find it very unsettling the major economic players.. powers, that seen an increase in profits while everyone else mostly saw a decrease during the recession, plotting for stuff to fail, it makes me wonder if they're not doing it explicitly so it will. Letter agencies have been after militia movements for years now but why are they not on to these new styled militia movements building compounds and stocking armories and training, they have much more means and access to resources/personnel to do things than these small fringe militia groups. These rich people are probably starting small and training their heirs while building fortresses, this is the kind of stuff that happened in Europe before it turned to non stop warfare led by people with fortresses.
>>
Biggest take away is that rich fags are now comfortable bragging about how they're going to run away and hide when it all goes to shit and leave us plebs to die.
We should murder them now before they can run.
>>
>>37754008
>Quite honestly I find it very unsettling the major economic players.. powers, that seen an increase in profits while everyone else mostly saw a decrease during the recession, plotting for stuff to fail, it makes me wonder if they're not doing it explicitly so it will.

They're not plotting for it to fall. That's what a lot of conspiracy theorists don't understand. They want the party they're having to go on indefinitely.

>These rich people are probably starting small and training their heirs while building fortresses

These bunkers are not fortresses. As we know on r9k, hiding away in the basement for a few years is not the optimal way to approach life. If the shit is hitting the fan, it's much better to stay and face the music then try to isolate yourself. The rich people weren't hiding in bunkers during the 1930s great depression. Many of them were trying to rebuild society alongside ordinary people.
>>
hiding in a bunker will protect against an EMP event, riots, civil war.
>>
>all these richfags showing their secret places, strategies and provisions.

they are really underestimating the power of a desperate mob
>>
File: Capture.jpg (10KB, 108x106px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
10KB, 108x106px
>apocalypse happens
>roam the land to find some food
>see one of these bunkers
>block the air filtration system
>>
File: 1491277621609.png (18KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
1491277621609.png
18KB, 257x196px
>>37754237
>row boat out to rich fags island off the coast
>kill him because he's an aging tech fag not a green beret
>>
>>37753321

And these Silicon Valley people are really aware of the possibilities of mass disruption because they totally understand where automation is going and how distressing it's going to be in America, where there's little protection for workers and no thought of creating more or better protections.

I mean, getting nuclear hardened bunkers is completely pointless unless these people move into the bunkers full time, which they obviously aren't if they're still working at wherever they work. If a nuclear war's going to happen, it'll be unannounced, and these yuppies will be in their office buildings if it happens. They probably won't have the supplies to survive the following winter anyway. In fact, nobody will, or can.

Having somewhere you can hide from the ravenous hordes of people to whom you have systematically denied opportunities for a good life, though? That's probably something you would have a reaction time to use, yeah. But I wouldn't worry until they're stocking these places with armed security forces.
>>
>>37753321
>the world is overpopulated
Good goy.
You can fit the entire human population in the state of Texas and it would be as dense as living in New York.
>>
>>37754297
If society collapse why would security force continue to work for some tech autist. Just kill him and rape his family.
>>
File: IMG_0970.jpg (1MB, 2100x1534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0970.jpg
1MB, 2100x1534px
They are building loot filled dungeons for post-humans to explore.
All of these tech billionaires are obsessed with leaving a legacy and they know earth is fucked, they want be like Dwemers.
There's one guy building a clock that lasts a thousand years or some shit
>>
>>37754263
>you're a genius, noone ever thought about it. Now every bunker has to get massive updates
>>
>>37754323
>All of these tech billionaires are obsessed with leaving a legacy and they know earth is fucked, they want be like Dwemers.
This tbqh. Peter Thiel is obsessed with turning himself into an immortal vampire.
This is what happens when nerdy guys get tons of money and afraid of death.
>>
File: 1488450497522.png (18KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1488450497522.png
18KB, 420x420px
>>37754263
>apocalypse happens
>part of primitive tribal society
>put latrine pit over rich fag's air vent
>>
Kalergi Plan
Agenda 2031
Jew World Order

research all those things
>>
>>37754341
Every bunker has an anti blockage system?
Woow, so if I put clay or cement all around the air filtration system it will somehow solve the problem on its own?

Damn, technology has really gone too far.
>>
Rich fags should be the ones trying the hardest to keep society going. They benefit the most from it and their quality of life would plummet if it all fell apart.
Living in some shitty bunker is way worse than jet setting around the world and fucking prime teen pussy.
>>
>>37754307
the idea of concentrating billions of human beans in one place is retarded as fuck. That wouldn't stand more than 3 years without everyone going insane and killing each others
>>
File: 1488818687435.png (75KB, 194x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488818687435.png
75KB, 194x300px
>>37753140
>hoarding bitcoins for when society collapses
>>
>>37754516
Please God please let it happen already
>>
>>37754523
Good luck trading bitcoins when that happens lol.

>c-can I buy a can of tuna from you?
>sure, what are you willing to pay?
>well there's no more electricity or internet but I'll give you some bitcoins once this whole thing blows over
>get turned into a sex slave on the spot
>>
File: huffman.jpg (55KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
huffman.jpg
55KB, 2048x1024px
>Huffman has calculated that, in the event of a disaster, he would seek out some form of community: "Being around other people is a good thing. I also have this somewhat egotistical view that I'm a pretty good leader. I will probably be in charge, or at least not a slave, when push comes to shove."
D E L U D E D
>>
If a nuclear war does break out I hope this first one lands on my fat head
>>
File: castrateallmen.png (240KB, 530x490px) Image search: [Google]
castrateallmen.png
240KB, 530x490px
In all honesty, if a societal collapse happened, I would stay in my hovel, put up "STAY OUT" signs, and kill any man intruding on sight. I don't want to become a rape slave, desu.
>>
File: 1436285661945.jpg (47KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1436285661945.jpg
47KB, 596x628px
>>37754792
>"Ever since I saw the movie Deep Impact", he said. The film, released in 1998, depicts a comet striking the Atlantic, and a race to escape the tsunami. "Everybody's trying to get out, and they're stuck in traffic. That scene happened to be filmed near my high school. Every time I drove through that stretch of road, I would think, I need to own a motorcycle because everybody else is screwed."
>>
>>37754906

>I don't want to become a rape slave, desu.

Why not though? What if he's hot? I wanna be a rape slave of a hot girl.
>>
>>37754523

>internet collapsed
>how to spend those bitcoins if internet collapsed
>>
>>37755251
what if all the tuna cans and can openers are in the hands of a bunch of horny gay niggers

>inb4 still better than Jews
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 920x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 920x730px
>>37754585
>get turned into a sex space on the spot
Me on the left
>>
>>37755824
ewww a trap, gross and gay
>>
>>37755822

I want to be a sex slave to a hot girl that was what were talking about. You don't get to replace the hot chick rapist with niggers reeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: evilpep.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
evilpep.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>37755824

I'm on the right.

Hitting that ass hard, but originally
>>
>>37754317

That's why you get security guys with families. Then you're just the lord of a group of knights, essentially.
>>
File: indoor agriculture.jpg (73KB, 623x415px) Image search: [Google]
indoor agriculture.jpg
73KB, 623x415px
Because climate change is coming, and here's the scenario they are averting from entering the public mind:

A year of zero harvest, globally.

Plants which produce food require very specific cycles and durations of sunlight and temperature, to activate different parts of their life cycle, things like germination, flowering, etc.

If these cycles become too substantially disrupted, we'll get agricultural plants either producing in the wrong times and having their yield destroyed by extreme heat/cold, producing during times when insect populations are highest (and giving insect populations food will boost famine), or simply never producing anything because they're still waiting for the right signals/conditions.

In this scenario, indoor agriculture will be the only source of food.
The number of deaths will be in the BILLIONS

And the real kicker?
Even with that many deaths, and thus the halting of all human industry and activity that contributes to warming, the earth will continue warming for years, or possibly decades after.

I suggest you all read Isaac Asimov's "The Caves of Steel", because that is the portrait of humanity's future will be something like that.
We all live underground because the surface will be too warm for human agriculture, the primary source of food comes from giant yeast cultivation plants, and the surface of earth will become wild and savage again.
>>
>>37753466

i read the first line of that shit and it just seems like shill talk to me

the collapse is coming, the world is fucked because it's not even worth being alive to dream of silly things like a stupid slave
>>
Daily Reminder that the Rothschilds clan actually have an island where they congregate to when shit hits the fan. They did it during WWII and that's why they're still alive
>>
File: dune-stillsuit-by-nathanvieland.jpg (138KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
dune-stillsuit-by-nathanvieland.jpg
138KB, 500x401px
>>37757282

Gonna start needing suits like these for people to do above-ground agriculture.
>>
Bunkers are stupid. An Elysium style island would be much better. If your super rich just get your super rich buddies together and make an island into paradise then buy massive private security in the form of a navy and ground force. Pay them a good wage and let them live in comfy appartments on the island so they won't rebel as you all watch the apocalypse unfold and kill all the desperate people who try to get to the island. In fact they might be able to use robots at this point just like in Elysium.
>>
>>37758441

Where are you going to refine the silicon to build PCBs for the robots?

Where are you going to get replacement computer parts for broken/damaged defense robots, when all tech production has stopped due to the apocalypse?

Where are you going to refine the crude oil into petrol to fuel your naval fleet?

The only option for survival in an apocalypse is for everybody to save each other.
Becoming isolated is to willingly cut oneself off from necessary resources.
>>
File: 1496719886440.png (376KB, 739x482px) Image search: [Google]
1496719886440.png
376KB, 739x482px
>>37757282
>Because climate change is com-
yeh nah go kys
>>
>>37758638
You could create some special economc areas where you pay the people breadcrumbs to build the shit in the shitty area like in Elysium. Maybe robots is a bit excessive but they could surely house private security in appartments on the islands.
>>
>>37753140
Paranoid people. Remember 2012 a lot of people invested money to be "safe" from doomsday its no different now these guys are just paranoid. The only true form of doomsday is nuclear weapons even these bunkers won't keep them safe from that. They don't know something we don't know.
>>
>>37758441
As if money will matter in a doomsday scenario to pay wages.
>>
>>37758827
They could build it all before hand then partially maintain their companies and supply changes via brutal killer robots. Their companies would be more akin to despotic feudalistic organizations though.
>>
>>37753140
>Be rich billionaire
>Get to by some cool bomb shelter
>Customized to be more luxurious than most people's regular homes
>Comes with food, water, and guns
>All-Emergency ready bunker whenever shit goes down close to your home
>Get a cool clubhouse you can just hang out in with bros or you can sell it if want to
>Peace of mind when shit goes down, you have a safe place to hide and lay low while everyone else is fucked

I have no strong reason but I have thought about it and if I was rich, I would make a bunker. Wouldn't want an actual event where I really need to use but it's just a cool thing to have.
>>
>>37758923
>lets go hang out in my remote bomb shelter guys
>>
>>37758958
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLy6AXjwQK8
>>
File: jew_basic (1).jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic (1).jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>37758726
Found the jew lads.
He is hiding something.
>>
>>37758998
If you can afford that you probably have way nicer places to hang out at that aren't in the middle of nowhere.
>>
You guys are shafted.

Near me theres TWO empty cold war bunkers with aquaponics shit set up.

Guess where I'm holding out? In one.
>>
>>37753140
>Do they know something we don't?
the west is getting overrun by shitskins and jobs are about to disappear en masse due to automation
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.