[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be nobody twitch streamer >turn off your phone for a day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: laughs.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
laughs.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
>be nobody twitch streamer
>turn off your phone for a day
>army of internet white knights ruins your life
>when you turn your phone back on and say they are all stupid
>they blame you for not checking in sooner

lmao I never thought I'd see the day ten thousand wanna be boyfriends were abusively controlling and paranoid.
>>
>>37752919
You should kill yourself as punishment for being addicted to attention.
>>
>>37752949
Already taken care of no need to concern yourself with that.
>>
>lol I have ten thousand peoples attention
>lol I'll just use it to make myself feel better
really made me lm my ao!
>>
>>37752919

Lel.

Best of me - sum 41
>>
>>37752919
No one give a fuck you stupid attention whore.
>>
File: shrug.png (2MB, 1026x770px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
2MB, 1026x770px
>>37753178
I'm sorry should I go play poker or something? You'll suddenly be interested then, right?
>>
>>37753049
listened to this song and got no great insight you probably just posted it because you needed an original comment and were listening to it at the time or at least had it on your mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huRvdtTh2bA
>>
Literally what does that mean
and avatarposting is against the rules thx
>>
>>37753208
Why do you seek out the attention of Robots... You don't even belong here why not post on /b/. What's so special about this place?
>>
File: spin.gif (679KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
spin.gif
679KB, 500x375px
>>37753303
Her name is Asuka, not Avatar lmao you dumb westerner she doesn't even have that silly arrow on her face.

And how could you have missed out on one of reddit's funnier screw-ups? They upvoted a picture of some nobody streamer to the front page because someone said she was missing and it turns out she was just cheating on her husband probably. /pol/ took over and decided to be all autistic for some reason though it's relation to politics is not clear
>>
this bait tastes weird
>>
>>37753391
http://www.craveonline.com/entertainment/1280385-twitchs-lauralania-wants-quit-streaming-going-missing
>>
wanna know how I know you're on summer break?
>>
>>37753571
You're not a very good reasoner?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.