[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*anything negative about my parents* W-W-WHAT??? How dare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0118.png (30KB, 438x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0118.png
30KB, 438x472px
>*anything negative about my parents*

W-W-WHAT??? How dare you not talk to your parents, l'm sure they only mean well even though I've never met them and don't know anything about them at all except that they're parents, and I know for a fact that it's impossible for parents to ever be legitimately shitty people without breaking the law or something! And even if they are shitty people, you must've deserved it somehow.
>>
>>37752881
i can drop the "my mom sexually abused me" line anytime, i just don't feel like it atm
>>
>>37752881
Shamelessly bumping my own shit because I could use the advice, especially from people like this

>>37752184
>>37752381
>>
>>37752881
Life is a nightmare we'll only awaken from through death, bots.
>>
>>37752881
Same senpai

My parents were cunts, sure they never beat me but I just don't like them as people and I will never speak to them ever again. I moved out a year ago and I hope I never encounter them for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1481168124416.jpg (50KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
1481168124416.jpg
50KB, 540x477px
>>37752881

on a similar note

>normie complains about abusive parents
>try to be compassionate
>say "that sounds horrible. I'm sorry you had to-"
>"What? Fuck you! I love them you don't understand they tried their best"
>>
File: 1496868172494.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496868172494.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>tfw you realize parents are literally worse than everyone else and they've hurt you the most
except my brothers and grandparents, of course
>>
Are parents who fuck you up socially by being abusive worse than the ones that fuck you up by sheltering and failing to socialize you properly?

I'd say the latter. My parents weren't drug addicts or lowlifes and are fairly normal but didn't teach me to socialize or seem to care when I started failing socially/academically.

At least if you were molested or something, you can blame lack of social skills on that. I can't blame anything on my parents because they didn't actively sabotage my life.
>>
Breeders really are worse than the average normie.
>I don't really want kids because of shit genetics
>*scoff* what!??!?
>how could you say that?
>yeah, and to be honest, I kind of wish I wasn't even born
>*explodes*
I've never actually told a breeder that I wish I had never been born, but still
>>
>>37752881

please explain why their noses resemble your dick
>>
File: 316.jpg (22KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
316.jpg
22KB, 680x680px
>wow how can you be so rude to your mother, she gave you the gift of life
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (9KB, 336x135px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
9KB, 336x135px
anyone else notice the L?
>>
>>37753848
>gift of life
This one always gets me. They should say a chance at life. "Gift" hahahahahhhHAHAHHAHAH
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.