[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michelle Carter found guilty of involuntary manslaughter for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Michelle Carter found guilty of involuntary manslaughter for texts urging teen boyfriend to kill himself

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/michelle-carter-found-guilty-encouraging-boyfriend-s-suicide-text-messages-n773306

The psychotic bitch got locked up. It really warms my heart to see this happen.
>>
It makes me happy too, good to know there's justice in the world
>>
>>37751983
How long is her sentence? 6 months community service I bet.
>>
>>37752232
It's involuntary manslaughter you fucktard. She's staring down the barrel of 20 years.

I just checked and it's even right at the top of the fucking article.
>>
>>37752258
>up to 20 years
They haven't passed sentence yet. She'll probably get 1 year and get off on probation after 6 months
>>
>>37752258
They didn't give a minimum just a max. She's going to get off easy and be released early.
>>
>>37752311
>>37752333
The judge could have easily just declared not guilty if they didn't care enough for more than a slap on the wrist. She's going away for awhile. Screenshot this and suck my cock when I'm proven right you little sissy bitch.
>>
File: 1471420492833.jpg (16KB, 265x297px) Image search: [Google]
1471420492833.jpg
16KB, 265x297px
>>37751983
WHAT the FUCK is wrong with America???
A guy gets 30 years for asking 14 year olds to twerk and now telling some faggot to kill himself gets you 20 YEARS!
>>
ROASTIES ABSOLUTELY IRREVOCABLY BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER
>>
>>37752617
Women's prison is a joke. She'll get off on parole in 6 months.
>>
>>37752045
Was it? Wasn't it her boyfriend who made the decision to kill himself? She didn't force him. It'd be easy to look at this situation and see some heartless cunt telling her bf to kill himself and being happy with the fact that she's being sentenced for it. But shit like this sets a bad example. If you tell someone to kill themselves, without forcing or coercing them, should you really be held accountable by the law for their death? The guy was 18, he was an adult. It was his decision.

Of course, as we all know, she will just get a slap in the wrist for this. Even if this was a more traditional case of involuntary manslaughter, she'd still just get a slap on the wrist. Shit, even if it was outright manslaughter, she'd still basically just get away with it on account of having a vagina. So it doesn't really matter much either way.
>>
>>37752710
>>37752603
It was repeated, sustained and it came from an important person in his life. Those make it important enough to call it manslaughter.
>>
File: michelle-carter-9f53c7c252f8b731.jpg (359KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
michelle-carter-9f53c7c252f8b731.jpg
359KB, 2048x1365px
She looks like a total bitch. Lock her up and throw away the key.
>>
>>37752603
In America crime is a bit different. The worst crime you can commit is hurting profits, then pedo, then murder.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.