[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything about this film makes me mad. I'm too lazy to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (66KB, 535x803px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 535x803px
Everything about this film makes me mad. I'm too lazy to explain why, but if you're on this board and you've seen the film you should already know
>>
>>37751768
l laughed during the plane scene, that was great
>>
>>37751768
Well that's the problem, I've been on the board long enough to know watching a film like that is going to make me mad. Why make life harder?
>>
>>37751832
i watched it ages ago and i remembered it being funny but when i watched it again yesterday i remembered how awful it was seriously this has to be one of the worst films for any robot to watch i was seething with rage
>>
tell us about, anon. what made it so bad?
>>
Tina fey is legitimately the only funny female comedian in existence.
>>
>>37751980
Tina fey wasn't even in it.

>>37751768
Made me laugh, but it's kind of ironic you hate it considering kristen wiig picked the fat cop over chad. But she is a stacy though.
>>
>>37752054
the bits with the cop were annoying because she was crying about how shit her life is and not having a husband and then she walked out on the nice cop guy after they shagged and ignored him for ages
>>
>>37752157
True, but she did come back to him in the end. Even though, it probably wouldn't have last considering how damaged she was.
>>
>>37752209
she would eventually go back for the chad cock
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.