[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your dreams are infinitely more interesting than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (72KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 600x300px
>tfw your dreams are infinitely more interesting than your real life
>>
>tfw no matter how shitty, how bad, or how boring a day is, I always get to sleep and have 2-6 dreams where I live adventures I could never have come up with or thought about
>>
>>37751937
Same. It's cool and depressing at the same time. I usually sleep 12+ hours to get as much as I can
>>
>have horrific nightmares every night but they're so intense they feel more real than reality

>last night
>dreaming that I snuck into a morgue
>a very attractive blonde man in the bloat stage of decomposition is out in the open
>I black out as I start making love to it
>regain awareness in a doctor's examination office
>my mother and little sister are with me for some reason
>doctor comes in and informs me that I'm not only pregnant but that the father had to have been a corpse
>this makes 0 sense and I become aware that I'm dreaming
>everyone in the room is just fucking horrified with me
>I run for my life
>spend the rest of the night trying desperately to wake up

Shit like this every night, and this was one of the better ones. Fuck sleep.
>>
>I am at the top of a skyscraper on the ledge
>I jump
>instead of the sound of me falling towards the ground at terminal velocity, I hear a gentle breeze blowing past me
>I'm gliding down between buildings
>this will end in my death but I have no fear
>I'm about to crash into the sidewalk or maybe a parked car
>jolt awake
>I feel... disappointed
>>
>tfw you're enjoying your day dreams and someone interupts
>tfw late for work because stayed in bed imagining things
>>
File: 1491174348814.jpg (91KB, 529x464px) Image search: [Google]
1491174348814.jpg
91KB, 529x464px
>tfw no comfy apartment and lack of obligations allowing me to sleep all day and fuck around in my dreams until I get bored and kill myself
>>
>>37751699
Dreams are rearranged memories faggot
>>
>>37752518
Oh I forgot about that one time a little girl transferred her consciousness into a stuffed bear and tried to murdere me. My bad
>>
File: tenor.gif (770KB, 498x484px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
770KB, 498x484px
>tfw your dreams would get you arrested
>>
File: 1496360798265.jpg (38KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1496360798265.jpg
38KB, 511x511px
>dream about being a hero and saving a qt from a collapsing building
>take her home >about to fuck her passionately
>wake up

The vicious cycle will never end
>>
>>37751699
The only dreams I remember are nightmares. Mostly things I can't see that's either chasing me or screaming at me.
>>
>>37752549
>Rearranged
>Contents of memories rearranged
>>
>>37752606
>think girl from my classes is cute
>start dreaming about her and fall in love with her because of dream dates
>introduce myself because dreams fucked with my rational thinking
>she gets weirded the fuck out and sits as far from me as possible in subsequent classes

Ree
>>
>>37752705
Your point is bad and you are dumb
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.