[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents making me go out with them today cant wait

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1497173410714.png (353KB, 853x470px) Image search: [Google]
1497173410714.png
353KB, 853x470px
>parents making me go out with them today

cant wait to get judged by stacies
>>
>>37750740
What's wrong with being seen with your parents?
You do realise girls dig guys who love their family?
Caring about your family and spending time with them is an important trait to have according to women I've spoken to about this.
>>
>>37750767
What women say they want and what women actually want are two different things.
>>
>>37750836
this is a very important post
>>
>>37750740

Same. I'm leaving for the airport in a few minutes.
>>
>>37750740
I love and hate this. On one hand it makes me self conscious especially when i see cute couples together, on the other hand i like to spend time with my parents.
>>
>>37750836
Women are glorified parrots. You can teach a parakeet to say it wants what you want, but it's only a stupid birb, what the fuck does it know? Polly wants a cracker.

I go full autismo and refuse if my parents want to take me anywhere. It always ends up a terrible experience for me and I'd honestly rather have no experiences than only bad ones.
>>
>>37750767
Chad shopping with his mom is cute.
Robot shopping with his mom is a pathetic beta loser.
>>
>>37750836
You do realise not every single woman on the planet is a shallow dickhead?
There are some genuine females out there that mean what they say.
>>
>>37751630

The ones in their forties. When we say women we're talking 20 year olds.
>>
File: 1414600285782.jpg (127KB, 856x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414600285782.jpg
127KB, 856x720px
>tfw 28
>start to not care when your parents ask to take you out to dinner
>mellow out significantly about how other people view you when you're spending time with family
You just kind of stop caring after a certain point.
>>
>his parents aren't ashamed to be seen with him

normie get out
>>
File: 1488171936864.jpg (440KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488171936864.jpg
440KB, 2000x1000px
>>37750740
Your parents wiped your ass and fed you.
If you were on fire, most Staceys wouldnt piss out the flames.

Shut your ungrateful cocksucker and go spend time with the people that care about you the most. Shame on you OP
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.