[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi boys lolcow her. I am here to tell you that we are actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

File: 1477144148324.png (826KB, 680x657px) Image search: [Google]
1477144148324.png
826KB, 680x657px
Hi boys lolcow her.
I am here to tell you that we are actually raiding you for like 2 months now.
We are the ones making fembots threads and our goal is to make you miserable.

Why I am you telling all this ?
Because I feel guilt, and you might not believe me but I saw what happened yesterday on discrod and I genuinely pity that guy.
>>
>>37750541
> I saw what happened yesterday on discrod and I genuinely pity that guy.

Story? What happened?
>>
>>37750541
What happened on discord?
>>
Hi. I've been here since the beginning of the original r9k.

I know about lol cow and their farmers. I have yet to join a discord.

Please stay. You're presence is welcome here.

Why? So I can continue to surprise you, and vice versa.
>>
>>37750541
What happened yesterday on discord?
>>
Lipstickalley is making the white male/minority female race mixing threads. They tend to focus on nigresses and white guys but once in a while they will switch it to white guys and latinas. Shills are all over 4chan, go figure. Imageboards are massive psy-ops, they are basically psychological testing grounds to see how much people's minds can be swayed with forced information and social shaming.
>>
File: 1497096778762.jpg (240KB, 621x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497096778762.jpg
240KB, 621x900px
Why are farmers almost always older than 25? No hate or anything, just curious.
>>
>>37750548
So so 1 lolcow baited 1 beta cuck from this boards, she invited him to our discord server and she spoke to him like she loves him and all that jazz.... but after 2 weeks she started to lie to him that she needs money because her parents are evil and they are alcoholic etc.
And this guy kept giving her money.
But one day he bought a fucking fly ticket and told her that she can move in with him to Germany. I don't know what she is going to do with that ticket but she isn't planning on moving in with him.
>>
>>37750626
serves him right for being so gullible.
>>
File: abort.gif (2MB, 319x186px) Image search: [Google]
abort.gif
2MB, 319x186px
I've noticed. You lolcow bitches have been ruining the actual fembot threads. Kys whores.
>>
>>37750626
>women arent evi-
>men arent stupi-
>>
>>37750638
I believe that girls have big power to brainwash man. So that leads me to assume that she is the one who deserves punishment.
She was baiting him with nudes etc. ofc man would fall for that.
>>
>>37750626
his fault for buying ticket. having such strong feelings about dudes on a internet site also shows that you're pathetic, don't you have nothing going on in your life? if you just want free shit it's understandable, guys use girls in real life too
>>
>>37750541
>We are the ones making fembots threads and our goal is to make you miserable.

But those threads often make me feel happy
>>
>>37750746
I don't do this for you, I do this for myself, because I AM the one who feels bad.
>>37750758
Don't fall for them anon, please.
>>
>>37750626
you'd think browsing here would've made him known better.
>>
GTFO legbeard. Go back to talking about Momokunt and Onion on lolcow.
>>
>>37750626
which server? you're making this shit up. we never bait anyone unless they deserve it.
>>
>>37750785
I meant the people who have such an hate for miserable guys on the internet. that's on the same level as the guys who hate woman because your high school love doesn't like you. you don't have to feel bad, the world is harsh and if you're so naive that you buy tickets for internet girls you have learned a valuable lesson
>>
lolcow women are on the same level as tumblr women and reddit women who obsess over nice guys and fedora neckbeard virgins. I mean my god, even fembots are better than those women and that's saying something.
>>
>>37750785
>Don't fall for them anon, please.
I won't, even if I wasn't suspicious of catfishing, I wouldn't bother pursuing a relationship anyway.
>>
>>37750815
I am talking about OUR private one which is me and 3 other lolcows.
>we never bait anyone unless they deserve it.
So if you think they DO deserve it then you bait them, right ?
>>
>Tfw got banned from lolcow after a day for talking about Adam Lanza

Maybe I should just go back to tumblr, they were much more welcoming of mass murder. I just hate the social aspect as opposed to the thread setup.
>>
>>37750815
people like this are the worst. it's like these people one reddit who try ruin someone's live because he hurt a kitten, are you the police?
>>
>>37750873
so, 4 PULL-tier newfags made a server and now that supposedly constitutes a "lolcow raid" or some organized baiting? that board doesn't want to mix with /r9k/ at all, all obvious robots are banned immediately.
>So if you think they DO deserve it then you bait them, right?
very rarely some cows are baited so they can produce more milk
>>
>>37750873
>3 other lolcows
sooner or later, they'll know you're a snitch.
good job backstabbing your friends.
>>
>>37750987
>oesn't want to mix with /r9k/ at all
Most of you are /r9k/ refugees, you wanted some "beta orbiters" but you are so ugly that you can't even get these beta cucks to orbit you.
You HATE /r9k/
>>
File: 1497000822489.jpg (140KB, 1500x1292px) Image search: [Google]
1497000822489.jpg
140KB, 1500x1292px
>>37750848
because fembots dont exist
arylgkga
>>
>>37750626
are you salty because you didn't get free stuff? she's doing him a favour, all guys aspire to be good providers to their qts.
>>
>>37750994
>friends
They never really were my friends anon and I am scared that if they do something worse I will be responsible.
>>
>>37750541
Who the fuck is this
You better pray i dont find out because im kicking you out of the discord
>>
I wonder why lol cow dislikes us so much? It's not like we go over there to mess up their website.

And most cows are originally from 4ch.
>>
>>37751021
>Most of you are /r9k/ refugees
what have you been smoking lad?
>>
>>37751054
CALLING ALL FEMBOTS. We must destroy the lolcow menace. Join their discords. Target them from the inside out. Trust no one.
>>
>>37751074
because they are women and we are men
that it
we will hate each other or start fucking each other thats how it works
>>
>>37751096
>tfw only long time posters can join the discord
teehee
>>
>>37751048
>They never really were my friends anon and I am scared that if they do something worse I will be responsible.

you're just salty they're successful in baiting robots and you're not.
>>
>>37751181
You became so angry at yourself that you started to hurt others, shame.
I hope someone will hurt and you will never stand up.
>>
>>37750541
k, go be a faggot somewhere else missy

originallogia
>>
>>37750541
it's ok, I was already too miserable to notice that
keep raiding, I don't think anyone really cares
>>
>>37751214
jokes on you
I have a hard time being symphatetic
>>
I wonder how these girls act when goodlooking guys give them attention on the internet
>>
>>37751310
they'll act just like that streamer that cucked her boyfriend
>>
>>37750626
i bet they're going to be happy ever after in germany. don't let the salt get you, you can bait some other robot. have more faith in yourself!
>>
>>37751341
I don't know what you mean to be honest
>>
which one of them is making the thicc threads

goddamn it it's too fucking early for e-warfare
>>
>>37750815
jfc, self-righteous much
>>
>>37751453
>thicc threads
Don't know anything about those anon
>>
>>37750611
because losing your looks turns you bitter
>>
>>37751485
alright, thanks for the tip on the others

any other info you think you can share?
>>
>>37751533
This just popped
pt/res/397637.html
>>
Hi mystery.jpg-tan!
Are you still mad we made fun out of you for sperging out about Jontron being fat for a whole week?
>>
>>37751616
i don't think it's mystery, her swedish ex wasn't mentioned even once.
>>
>>37751533
if you have any other shit you can safely disclose, contact me at [email protected]

>>37751576
>hellweek
how the fuck did Generic Goon Idiom become the lingua franca of mean girlz on the internet
>>
Lolcows can lolfuckoff. You've been ruining boards since 2011, your presence is unwanted and toxic.
>>
>>37751666
>>hellweek
Are you talking about that KPOP image there?
I don't know, I don't like KPOP.
>>
That one was free because I feel good today :3
Back to layering!
>>
File: wo.png (49KB, 210x199px) Image search: [Google]
wo.png
49KB, 210x199px
>>37751567
>tfw No one gives a shit about it
>>
>>37751715
it's funny because literally 99% of >internet e-cyberbullying harassment protect the children is done by women

women are essentially the only people who actually harass anyone to the extent that it does damage. the most you'll get out of men is toothless 'kys fag' shit, women will actually hunt you down and try to ruin your life

but this doesn't play politically because no one wants to see women get arrested, so they're forced to haul in the very outermost edge cases, schizo dudes and shit, and pretend they're fixing the problem
>>
>>37751786
mind telling me where that link is supposed to go
>>
Ewwwwwwww! You gave us cooties!

lmao fuck off saged
>>
>>37751576
how are you supposed to see this shit?
and why does this thread seem like highschool drama?
>>
File: image.png (6KB, 715x69px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 715x69px
>>37751948
delete inc.
>>
>>37751812
>what is Chris-chan
>what is CWCki forums faggotry
Men sent him all sorts of shit and were determined to ruin his life. Hell, his life is already ruined because of you /v/ faggots. Don't even mention lesser people.
Don't try and play self-righteous.
>>
>>37752125
those were women
did you never go to those forums
>>
why aren't we allowed to just kill all women on sight?
>>
>>37752217
>bluspike
>a woman
Okay, pal.
>>
The best thing you can do to fuck w lolcow is go on their stupid private discord and spoil any chance of ~milk before it happens. They freak out, I did it last night. A+ will do again.
>>
>>37753475
"milk" is semen, right
>>
>we have been raiding you for 2 months
>assuming i wasnt making false fembot threads before you came here
>implying i wasnt using that as a opportunity to shitpost for more (You)s
thanks for making this site better for me a ACTUAL fembot, dumb cows
>>
>>37750644
I went into a couple, they were shit, they forced the "ur a beta fuck, and shit too" way to hard and it was so obvious
>>
File: 1491281551408.png (40KB, 133x118px) Image search: [Google]
1491281551408.png
40KB, 133x118px
>>37750626
they re both retarded nothing more to say.
>>
>>37753475
>milking the farmers
we lad
>>
>>37753475
you can't join that unless you've been posting for some time before. hello fellow farmer?
>>
>>37750541
/r9k/ was already miserable, having some women here doesn't really change anything unless you are 100% stupid
>>
>>37751341
huh who are you talking about?
>>
>We are the ones making fembots threads and our goal is to make you miserable.

Shitty fembait threads have always existed on here. Nothing has changed.

It sounds like some butthurt beta was shit on by lolcow and now they're trying to use r9k as their personal army against lolcow. That way lolcow and r9k go to war with each other under false accusations and some broken english beta cucks everyone from all sides.

Or some small unofficial lolcow members who were shit on for being cows (by lolcow users) are pretending to feel guilt so they cause a war between lolcow and r9k.

Whatever the scenario, it reeks of bullshit and propaganda.
>>
>>37754162
It didn't used to be like this. Fembot threads were a lot rarer, but we genuinely had women helping each other. These bitches are just using it as a platform to make fun of mentally ill virgins and torture robots.
>>
>>37755282
>make fun of mentally ill virgins
Literally no one does this here. Mentally ill virgins are actively sought after.
>>
>>37755481
lolcow get out
>>
So we are attracting lolcow whores.. we must have some enchant right robros
>>
>>37755803
The whole point of the "woman hate" trolling is to lure females here so that we don't have to leave 4chan
the whole "get out roastie" shtick is reverse psychology designed to ensure that they stay
genius, no?
>>
>>37750541
>our goal is to make you miserable.
A: it isn't working. Most of this board is beta retards and they love it
B: Femposting is now the hottest meme, so thanks for BTFOing all those whores that try to come here and genuinely call themselves robots.
>>
>>37755481
>Literally no one does this here

>what is the definition of "fembot"
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.