[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here actually enjoy receiving blowjobs? >looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 13038143209.jpg (99KB, 401x314px) Image search: [Google]
13038143209.jpg
99KB, 401x314px
Does anyone here actually enjoy receiving blowjobs?

>looks hot for about 10 seconds
>tfw you can't wait to just fuck that pussy instead

It doesn't even remotely compare to a tight hot wet pussy, so why even bother??
>>
Too much fapping can ruin it.
>>
>>37750115
Could you describe to us poor virgins how does it feel?
>>
>>37750115
>Does anyone here actually enjoy receiving blowjobs?

>She looks at you, swallows and licks your tip
Hotter than any vanilla sex with condom imo, takes doggystyle or cumming inside her to beat that feel.
>>
>>37750115
feels even better than sex sometimes you're fucking retarded or you just never got a good blow job before
>>
>>37750595
I've had 15 women suck me off so far.

It was all """"""meh"""""" at best.
>>
My wife gives the best head I've ever had. She makes it as hot and exciting as regular sex.
>>
>>37750628
>my wife
Lmao dumb cuck the fact that you post here I just know you and your wife are both ugly losers
>>
>>37750610
you didn't motivate them to do it properly.
>>
>>37750115
Having sex is cuck shit, blowjobs only are alpha.
>>
File: 1300855910569.png (138KB, 268x324px) Image search: [Google]
1300855910569.png
138KB, 268x324px
>>37751003
>have your precious semen swallowed only for it to be pissed and shat out later

You're the real cuck, son.
>>
>>37751084
>Giving women sex
>Giving women children

Beta as FUCK dude don't get mad about being a cuck
>>
File: 1369585977477.png (234KB, 589x427px) Image search: [Google]
1369585977477.png
234KB, 589x427px
>>37751122
go drink that pissy semen
>>
>>37750115

bj's and "eating out" are the game of those people that do not actually know what "kissing" means.
>>
Well, that can be due to

1) The girl you're with doesn't want or know how to do them well. Try to make her hornier by being more decisive, dominant and agressive when around her.
2) Often the girl you're going to fuck is too loose and you need to be "prepped". This must NOT be your case, lucky guy.
>>
I never got the fuss about blowjobs.
Might as well just have sex, feels way better.
>>
>>37750115

Men are better than women at blowjobs. But theyre not that special. Its not easy to keep working a cock with your mouth and your jaw gets tired, etc. So its tough to build up the speed that actually feels good. I think most women don't understand that.

T. Bifag
>>
blowies have always been prelude or end to sex for me

tfw haven't experienced one in two years and probably never will again
>>
Sex doesn't feel good, I deathgripp'd my dick. Can hardly feel anything even when jerking off now. At least I can last pretty much forever, but girls get pissy when I don't cum. I have to pretend and finish myself off in the shower.
>>
>>37751501
omg

>tfw not the only one to pretend to finish
>>
>>37751501
I've had to pretend a few times and my girl gets really upset if she can't finish me off.
>>
>>37751501
Is there any way to fix this anons? I thought this was a blessing that I can last a whole hour but I'm starting to think it's a curse
>>
>>37750115
i actually somewhat agree with this op. bad blowjobs are the worst but when you get a girl who really knows what shes doing, ooweee
>>
File: 1497549712344.jpg (98KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1497549712344.jpg
98KB, 640x625px
>>37750457
Best part for me is the lips. When they wrap around your tip it feels fucking amazing.

Also (if the girl has any idea what they're doing) the slight sucking sensation you feel is awesome too.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.