[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>give pizza guy 3 dollar tip on a 22 dollar order >walks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 31

File: 1457741404359 (1).jpg (23KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1457741404359 (1).jpg
23KB, 337x372px
>give pizza guy 3 dollar tip on a 22 dollar order
>walks away looking mad as fuck
>>
>>37750045
maybe he doesn't like free money
next time don't give him any
>>
>>37750045
That's like a 13% tip. Tell him to give it back next time and then spit on him.
>>
File: 7a5.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
7a5.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>be american
>don't tip the pizza guy enough money
>get shot
>>
File: pizza mob threat.png (9KB, 630x227px) Image search: [Google]
pizza mob threat.png
9KB, 630x227px
watch your fucking back op
>>
>expected to tip based on price of order and not distance from establishment
They're exerting the same effort every time, the amount tipped shouldn't ever change
>>
File: 1497612657314.png (311KB, 483x701px) Image search: [Google]
1497612657314.png
311KB, 483x701px
>>37750077
>>37750412
>amerifats are literally hunted down by fast food gangs if they don't pay extra since their jewish slave-masters won't pay them enough to survive
>>
>>37750045
>being americuck
>having to tip
fucking kek! Why?

Isn't their service already factored in the price?
>>
It's simple. Don't tip.

Up here in canada, drivers get automatically paid minimum here and tips are just tax free extra wages. It's their job to fucking deliver pizza im not paying them extra. I already pay extra for the mandatory delivery charge. If they get mad who gives a shit they'll just get a 20 dollar tip for across the street.

If they spit in your food or yell at you just call up the pizza place (if it's a chain) and report them and they'll be fired just like that.

Pizza delivery boys being entitled to extra money for doing their fucking job pisses me off ao much.
>>
>>37750694
this is exacly why your country fails...
tip is extra money to spend on shit, since europoors dont tip you never spend a cent on anything and all business die
hope hassan and suffian treat you good over there my dude : )
>>
>>37750694
it literally isn't, their tip is part of the service, it is quite sweet in a way, they rely on the honour system for customers to pay the extra 20% on top of the actual price, in order to make their service workers survive. Except people are shit and so they don't, and the jews who own the means of production get to keep that extra wonga for themselves.
>>
>>37750779
It comforts me to know a selfish bitter PoS like you has probably eaten so much tampered food in his life.
>>
>>37750045
>>give pizza guy 3 dollar tip on a 22 dollar order

You are a fucking faggot
>>
>>37750930
Explain further.

Originally of course.
>>
>>37750045
3$ is fine, he gets also minimum wage so fuck him.

If you paid minimum, evrey tip is just extra and you should be thankful.
>>
>>37750946
>Explain further.

>you
>fucking faggot
>>
>>37750779
The last time a customer called and complained about me, both me and my boss laughed at them after he hung up.
Always keep a small vial of cat piss ready just in case some asshole doesnt tip.
>>
>>37750985
But what's worn with 3$ if you already got paid minimum wage?
are you paying for gas too?
>>
>>37750918
>selfish
>GIVE ME FREE MONEY OR ELSE
>>
>>37750952
>he gets also minimum wage

Pizzahut delivery guys get around $10 an hour. At least that was the case a few years ago when I worked inside one.
>>
>>37751008
If you feel so strongly about not tipping why don't you let them know before they bring you food? faggot
>>
File: 1492888926228.jpg (68KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
1492888926228.jpg
68KB, 800x526px
>amerikids throw a temper tantrum if they don't get something for free
land of the free amirite?
>>
>amerispics shit and piss in your food if you don't give them free money
Why are shitskins so subhuman?
>>
>>37751034
pizza hut delivery guys get minimum wage when they're in the store and cashier wage aka minimum wage minus 3 dollars when theyre on a delivery. so really, they get paid less than minimum wage + tips.

>t. quit 6 months ago
>>
>>37750864
no. the employers here pay higher wages so people will work for them based on the wage alone, not the mercy of customerfag's tipping generosity.

even if this wasn't true, we'd still spend those money elsewhere in a way that resulted in jobs elsewhere so fuck your dumb logic twice.
>>
>>37751123
>cashier wage
fuck not cashier wage lol i meant server/waiter/waitress wage
>>
Who woulda thought the lowest most bitter incels of society would feel strongly about an extra 3 dollars.

The same people who turn around and say society is the problem
>>
>order pizza online
>pay with paypal
>tell pizza girl to leave it on the mail box
>live in civilization so no tips
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
some little white boi got angry when I tipped him $4 on a 30 order and he rolled his eyes and said "thanks dude" in a sarcastic voice so I said "wait a minute, come back" as he was walking away and I could tell by the expression on his face he knew he fucked up. I just said "give me that tip back" and he gave me a "yes sir" and then literally SPRINTED to his car. wagecucks are fucking pussies, OP. if they weren't, they wouldn't be prostituting themselves for mr. shekelburgstein. next time a wagie gets an attitude with you, put it in its place.

>tfw alpha NEET bullying wagies who get out of line
>>
>>37750985
t. shit that never happened
>>
I need help guys. I went to this shitty pizza place for lunch at work yesterday and got 3 slices of pizza. You go up to a counter to order and pay, but the "waitress" brought me a pop and the food. It was an $8 bill and I just gave her the loose $1 bill I had in my wallet and she seemed really butthurt. The coworker I ate with gave $3 on his $6 bill which seemed ridiculous. Am I just a cheap asshole?
>>
>>37751217
Why beepboop ass weak nigga bitch
>>
>>37750045
stop posting this on every board douche
>>
>>37750864
actually, tipping is normal some places in europe. but those places are the ones with the highest unemployment.
tipping is economically degenerate
>>
I'm not inherently bothered by the sum I have to pay when tipping. It's the concept of tipping that bothers me. I mean, if a pizza is $100 and the tip I paid is $10, it's not paying $110 that bothers me, I'd just rather the price of the pizza was $110. Why not just fucking charge the food a higher price and add that extra money to the delivery guy's wage?
Everyone gets the same amount of money, only difference is that his boss would give him a higher wage.
>>
>>37751294
Exactly. All the employer is doing is passing the guilt of not paying their employee a real wage onto the consumer.
>>
>>37751238
we have complete access to your food while unsupervised . If you piss us off use your imagination....
>>
>>37750045
i don't get it. how much how have been enough to void the dirty look? if a 15% tip isn't enough, let;s say you paid 5 for tip, is that enough?

if the 5 is enough, i would assume that the same 5 bucks would be enough if the order is 200 bucks.

usaians are retarded.
>>
>>37750875
no. its not "on top of the actual price" if its expected. its not to make their service workers survive either. its part of the actual price. in reality its a cheap marketing trick by the employers so it psychologically feels like the price is lower than it is. this at the cost of the psychological health and sometimes wallets of customers and employees.
it is truly a scummy system.
>>
>>37751471
>this at the cost of the psychological health

Are you made of paper?
>>
>>37750045
>Be me.
>Live in England.
>Order pizza.
>Pay for it.
>Don't need to tip fuck all.
>Sometimes might say "keep the change" if there's a couple of quid change from a note.

Tipping is a foreign concept to us Brits.
We still do it sometimes at restaurants, but it's NEVER expected of anyone.
>>
File: 1.jpg (17KB, 343x362px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
17KB, 343x362px
>>37751130
what are you even talking about? they dont pay you less if you get tipped or not WTF?
tip is just extra money for your wallet
i guess you have never worked a day in your fucking life and believe in all those pol memes
>>
>>37751294
>>37751446

Pizza is a tough business, because it all comes in a rush and the limitation is the number of pies they can cook in that time in their oven.

When you call a medium or low volume pizzeria with staff who do every job at the shop and not just deliver, it is a cuck move to be prissy about taking up their time on a low volume order when there are better paying customers waiting for pie. Which there are. Call during off peak to not stiff drivers, taking up as much time on one person as a house full of people.

Pizza is practically name your price. But you have to pick up to be cut rate if you aren't spending a hundred dollars feeding multiple people.

The disdain is for people who ordered delivered food just for themselves but don't live in a dorm.
>>
>>37751623
Or just get a real job
>>
>>37751294
Its easier to sell the pizza for 100 dollars with implied tipping for the employer. Psychologically, people feel like it costs less even when they tip, because the tip is "a little bit extra". The costs are segmented.
Not only this, but, there are cheapskates who will buy the pizza at 100 dollars but refuse to tip, and wouldn't buy it at 110 dollars and the employer gets the business of these people too at no expense to himself, while the delivery worker suffers the loss.
If every other business was forced to not rely on tip paid wages, it wouldn't be a problem doing away with this, but since it is the status quo, it is difficult to compete without also being a predatory employer in this way.

Capitalism + human psychology and a lack of laws ("regulation") that prevent negative implications of them cause these kinds of practices that are economically inefficient and add another layer of hassle to people's lives.

This is an extremely mild example of why ancaps and libertarians in general are retarded with their "no regulations, the market will sort itself out" speak. In many cases, the market will by implication land in situations like these.
>>
>>37750594
>tfw got run over by the pizza delivery man for only giving a 17.49% tip
>>
People arguing over tips are mostly Americans vs Europeans. The culture of tipping is very different in Europe and USA.

In Europe, you are not expected to tip because the waiter is already making a living out of it (15-20$/h). We still tip in restaurant, but just a few coins. For example with a 90$ dinner we would feel generous to give 5$ to the waiter.

When we go to USA we don't know that waiters rely on tips to survive. It's also very annoying to see the prices without tax. In Europe, the price you see is the price you pay. When in the USA and find out at the end that the prices in the menu were before tax, we really feel like it was a cheap trick by the owner and we feel pissed.
You really have to explain to us european tourists that some waiters make only 2.5$/h. If every European knew this they would be eager to tip decently, they just have no clue.
>>
>>37751217
you made me feel better
thank you
>>
>>37751933
>You really have to explain to us european tourists that some waiters make only 2.5$/h

This isn't true, every employee makes minimum wage. Don't listen to waiters who give you that shit.
>>
should have shot him
>>
>>37750045
I used to be a pizza guy, it wwas pretty shitty, lots of people are jews like op and about 25% of our orders were to the ghetto where they say 'keep the change' on a $10.76 order and hand you $11 if your lucky.It was stressful and bullshit but when it was busy I used to make pretty good money, I could pull $17/hr on a Friday or Saturday night. We were open til 4 though and driving around to the ghetto in the middle of the night was fucking horrible.

Now I work at bitesquad, like mobile app based delivery service like uber for food, there is no restaurant I just go around to different places and pick up orders and deliver them, it's more expensive like $20 or so at the cheapest so degenerate poorfags like you losers can't afford it, it's much much slower and I have to wait around for restaurants to finish cooking a lot of the time but since the customers are generally not fucking trash I get much better tips, make like $13-15 an hour working lunch and dinner shifts.
>>
File: 1469121723775.jpg (33KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1469121723775.jpg
33KB, 409x409px
>>37750045
>some numale in his electric car delivers my pizza
>pay him in exact change
>he tauts and asks about a tip
>say 'heres my tip, run' as I release my rottweiler off his leash
>doggo manages to rip a piece of his shitty trousers off as he jumps the fence
>keep it as a trophy

Fuckin wagies need to learn some manners tbqh.
>>
>>37752057
your employer is the real jew. the only reason that part of your wage is in tips and not baked into the price so your employer pays you directly is so that he can sell to those 25% too at a price they will buy for, with you being the loser in the whole affair.
>>
>>37752025
2.5 is an extreme case in some state but still, it's in the american culture to tip 10-20% because of this fucked up system. I remember once I was eating in a fucking chinese restaurant in Canada (10$ dinner) and totally forgot to leave a tip before I left. The fucking gook waiter rushed towards me in the street 50 meters away with an angry look "YOU DIDNT LEAVE TIP" and that's when I remembered this fucking bum needed his 1$ to survive.
>>
>>37752111
well, no, it's that delivery already costs like $3-5 to pay my $5 an hr salary and no one is going to pay fucking 8 bucks in delivery charge, but if its 5 bucks and 3 bucks go to me they dont have a problem doing it.

Literally the entire business model is based around this and is only profitable because of it, there's no 'hurf durf 25% more customers'.

And honestly, it's the best job I've ever had and I make pretty good money. Seems like pretty much a win-win
>>
>>37751933
>In Europe, you are not expected to tip because the waiter is already making a living out of it (15-20$/h). We still tip in restaurant, but just a few coins. For example with a 90$ dinner we would feel generous to give 5$ to the waiter.
I live in Europe and you're always expected to tip if you eat at a restaurant, regardless of how much you think the waiter or waitress is making. While they generally receive enough money to not be reliant on tips, tipping in restaurants is just a cultural thing that we do. That's about the extent of the "tipping culture" however. You're not expected to tip in any other situation.
>>
File: 1.jpg (17KB, 481x349px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
17KB, 481x349px
>>37751933
2.5$ an hour
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
do you have brain damage my dude?
>>
>>37752235
Yeah maybe a few coins but never 15-20% of the total. Depends on the restaurant though. In Switzerland it's totally not expected to leave a tip, even if a lot of people do it because they are nice.
>>
>>37752147
>2.5 is an extreme case in some state but still

The US has a federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour, and most of the country is higher. Canada is approximately the same.

Waiters just lie.
>>
>>37750045
tell him to fuck off originally
>>
File: light up, roachie.png (15KB, 644x776px) Image search: [Google]
light up, roachie.png
15KB, 644x776px
>>37750045
Why are pizza delivery drivers such entitled assholes?

>Be me, a couple hours ago
>Feeling hungry
>Order some pizza with group of friends
>Total comes to $48.71
>Hand driver a 50, ask for a dollar back
>He goes: "Look I know money's tight right now, but guys like me depend on tips to get by."
>Call up the store and talk to his manager
>He tells me this is his third infraction, so he's going to let him go
>Have a hearty lol with my buddies while eating my pizza
>>
>be britbong
>order food online
>pay online
>delivery is factored in
>guy just hands me food and wishes me well
>>
>>37752256
That was the case 20 years ago but yeah
>>
>>37751526
>what are you even talking about? they dont pay you less if you get tipped or not WTF?
he's comparing american wages to european ones you mongoloid
>tip is just extra money for your wallet
"your" who?
certainly not for the guy who's tipping
>>
>>37751217
>next time a wagie gets an attitude with you, put it in its place
this right here is genius stuff
>>
if you tip waiters and food delivery people, but don't tip retail workers you are a hypocrite desu
>>
>>37752408
the guy who wrote *tip is just extra money for your wallet* must come from a country where tipping is exceptional not the norm. it's just a cultural difference
>>
I'm a pizza guy, in America. I get paid 2 dollars every delivery. I really don't care if I get tipped. I just treat everyone like they tipped and I never count money in front of anyone I just put it in my pocket. Don't think the delivery guy was mad at you specifically, might have just had a bad day. Plus, they really just want to get back in there car once they have money and you have pizza. Doesn't mean they're mad when They just hit the thankshaveagoodnightgottagoseeyounexttime as they run back to their car. Why are there threads about this every single day? Are the Jews after
Me?
>>
>guy does his job
>acts entitled to extra pay on top of what he earns
>from people who are lazy and low-middle class fast food eaters no less
>>
>>37752336

You literally are wrong about that. Being a "Tipped Employee" means you claim your tips each day. The business is responsible for paying you that 7.25 but they are adding in your tips to that 7.25.

Waiters make around $3.00 as their base wage. If they claim no tips that day (lets say 8 hours), they will be paid 7.25 for each hour they worked ($58 total). If they claim $20 in tips that day, their employer only needs to pay them a wage of $4.75 per hour because of the difference they make in tips equals 7.25.

Mind you $20 in 8 hours is HORRRRRIBLE as a server in america. Most servers don't claim ALL the tips they make, sometimes they only claim (and are taxed on) like 25% of the tips they actually make. That means they get to keep more of their tips, and are paid a higher wage for their hours.

That's how restaurants treat "Tipped employees." Almost the same thing happens for pizza delivery guys, they're paid a lower than 7.25 rate for their hours driving because the business counts the tips they claim as their hourly income yo...
>>
Pizza guy here. That's a good tip.
He was probably mad about something else.
I don't look at the tips I get until the end of the night anyway because that's rude
>>
>>37752515

That's a lot of text you wrote to say "yes they get minimum wage"
>>
can you survive with minimum wage in america? for 7$/hour you have to live in a trailer or in nigcity ?
>>
>>37752355
>>Order some pizza with group of friends

Kys
>>
>>37751047
Because then they spit in your food, retard.
>>
File: 8fa.jpg (12KB, 183x232px) Image search: [Google]
8fa.jpg
12KB, 183x232px
>>37752515
so what you're saying is what he said at the end of the day, you get paid minimum wage just like everyone else because it would be a crime otherwise

lying fucking nigger trying to cheat people out of their money with muh fee fees, hope you fucking kill yourself honestly
>>
how much does a waiter earn per hour in california in a crowded bar?
>>
I'm looking forward to the day when jobs are automatized and we don't have to deal with walking cunts and cocks.
>>
>>37752749
lol if you're planning on doing that, just lol
>>
File: 1455531612424.jpg (16KB, 403x378px) Image search: [Google]
1455531612424.jpg
16KB, 403x378px
>>37752719
"spit" lol bro you have no idea...

It's cool, though. We'll remember to give you our "special" sauce the next time you order. We literally keep a notice board up for it. The manager thinks its for people who tip a lot LMAO!
>>
>>37752763
i earn 200k/ year, i was just curious.
>>
>>37752770
spotted the nigger in this thread
>>
>>37752786
no you don't. how big is your dick
>>
>>37752770
Enjoy your shit job bro!
>>
File: einstein_welfare_edition.jpg (39KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
einstein_welfare_edition.jpg
39KB, 640x920px
>>37752833
>nigger
That may as well be the word for people who don't tip. Literally 90% of non-tippers are pavement apes, the fuck are you smoking anon?
>>
File: 1487790061795.jpg (83KB, 444x561px) Image search: [Google]
1487790061795.jpg
83KB, 444x561px
>>37752861
Why do you think your job warrants a tip or pay above the minimum wage?
>>
>>37752515
does this mean you'd still get min wage if no one tipped?
Really makes you think huh
>>
>>37752770
Hey bud I'm not sure if you saw this on the homepage but this is an 18+ board. Come back in a few years lad
>>
File: yum yum americum.jpg (81KB, 776x817px) Image search: [Google]
yum yum americum.jpg
81KB, 776x817px
>>37752914
I get paid below minimum wage without tips to sustain me. Enjoy your spunk and pepperoni pizza!

>>37752945
Hey bud I'm not sure if you're from a third world shithole or just stupidly retarded but under 18s can't get a job delivering pizzas. Come back when ahmed has done running you over in his truck bro.
>>
>>37750045
That's an ok tip he was prolly having a bad day
>>
File: money.jpg (1MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
1MB, 2480x3507px
>>37752835
Yes I do ;)
any fembot interested in a rich handsome swiss chad fag?
>tfw I should use my income certificate to attract fembot on this board
>>
But if you ask for minimum wage from the employer they'll just fire you. It is very possible to make less than minimum wage if you don't get tips.
>>
>>37753020
>"swissfag"
>fake image is in french
You tried anon :)
>>
>>37753059
>being so uneducated tha not knowing switzerland has 4 national languages
>not seeing there are also german and italian on this paper.
Stay poor.
>>
File: 1490164969900.png (319KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1490164969900.png
319KB, 641x530px
>>37750045
>order 21 cut pizza
>delivery and tax brings it to 15.03
>Tip the guy 4 bucks cause i thought it'd be more
>paying with card so can't tip him with cash

i hate just writing down the tip on the check and then signing it
who knows when he's going to get that tip money
>>
File: ef7.png (422KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
ef7.png
422KB, 604x604px
>>37752987
Lying fucking nigger, show us your paycheck then. Omit the personal/corporate information and show us how much you really get paid?
Just kidding, you won't fucking do that you spineless lying fucking snake trying to scam people out of their money by preying on their good will, literal fucking nigger welfare shit.
It is a FEDERAL crime to pay anyone under the state specific minimum wage. The IRS would know instantly and if anyone did that the court case is extremely easy to win and the settlements would make you more than working for them for 50 years.

Don't dodge my fucking question asa well you disgusting welfare queen, how is your pathetic job that's going to get automated in a few years worth anything more than minimum wage?

nigger
>>
>>37750061
You've obviously never worked in the server industry if you think that 13% tip is actually good. You go at least 20% if your not a dickhead.
>>
>>37753168

Why would I fucking tip them cunts? They wouldn't get a penny off me.
>>
>>37752987
>I get paid below minimum wage

No, you literally don't. You are required by law to at least get minimum wage once your tips are factored in. If you're not getting minimum wage you're being cucked by your manager.

>Under 18s can't deliver pizza

Are you literallt retarded? You can drive and work starting at age 15/16.

By the way, if your pay is so bad, why did you accept the job? How retarded do yoi have to be to sign up for a job that onlt gets $3 an hour?
>>
>>37753184
They brought the shit to you, be fucking courteous cunt.
>>
>>37753168
Being a pizza guy is not nearly as stressful as being a server. The pizza guy literally just brings the pizza the server is basically running for 12 hours and waiting on you hand and foot
>>
>>37753209
Still the precedent.
>>
>>37753193
The manager could fire them if they put that they don't make enough tips. And if they need the job, they have no other choice than lying about getting tips so they aren't fired.
>>
>>37753204

If I had it in my power, I would tip every single other person in the production line, the chef at the store, the factory people who processed the sauce, but not the delivery guy, they are always non-deserving cunts.

I say this as someone who works as a delivery guy, and appreciates every tip I get, even if it's 1%
>>
I fucking hate tipping. I'm broke as fuck, I don't want to give people even MORE money for shit.
>>
>>37753025
No, it's literally NOT possible. If you don't reach minumum wage in tips your check should automatically be adjusted to bring you up there. You don't "ask" you retard.

Also, why not find a better job? Why do people stay in a job that pays so little and whine about it? I'm sure there's a Walmart dowm the street that will pay you more. It's not the customers job to make up your pay because you're too retarded to apply somewhere else.
>>
>>37753151
>>37753193
>
When you factor in the costs for gas which I don't get reimbursed for, I literally do get under minimum wage. Go fuck yourself for thinking you know it all, you putz.

>hurr durr not in my shithole state/third world country
Like I said kid, in the first world there aren't child slaves or dropouts who go to work at pizza places at 15/16, retarded mongoloid.
>>
>>37750918
How is it selfish you shitter? Whats with the money I pay for delivery in the first place? Your jewish overlords take it and expect me to pay you again?
>>
>>37753270
Just report tips you don't get, then.
Say you got 10 in tips when you got nothing
>>
File: pepehmm.png (342KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pepehmm.png
342KB, 640x640px
I'm a delivery guy myself, and I still can't understand why 99% of us are absolute cunts.

I'm paid to do a job, and I do it, few other jobs have the opportunity for ever getting tips, so I really do appreciate the ones I do get, even if it's just rounding it up to the nearest doller. Even if the order is 19.80 and they round it up to $20
>>
>>37753193
>>37753270
>>37753235
Yeah, guy I worked with who realized he was getting fucked went to the manager and said hey, this is not minimum wage, was out within the hour.
As to why not find a better job for many this is an entrance level job so that they can build the experience to get a better one or to be able to pay for the ability to get a better job.
>>37753249
I respect that I still believe that it's the precedent of it.
>>
>>37753292
>wahhh I get paid so little, gibsmedat money!!

Ever tried applying for a different job? No one is forcing you to work in a shithole where you have to beg for an extra $1 every delivery. Try the local Mcdonalds or Walmart you retard. I'm not the moron who signed up for a shit job that doesn't pay and doesn't reimburse gas.

>first world

Not sure what shithole country you're living in, but here in America high school kids very frequently get jobs at 16 for extra cash.
>>
>>37750985
how do you manage to put the cat piss on the pizza in between the time they pay you and the time you give them the pizza?
>>
>>37750045
This is why I never tip. You can never win with those people.

Anyone remember the time some guy tipped $100+ for some slag and she shamed him online for being creepy?
>>
>>37753168
>You go at least 20% if your not a dickhead.

Where do you live?
>>
>>37753351
You're an alright guy, would have a beer with
>>
>>37753168
You've obviously never worked a job where you don't rely on guilt tripping other people for handouts as your main source of income
>>
>>37753292
Nigger you should have read a book or two now you stuck at shitty dead end jobs.
Serves you right, I am going to enjoy the pizza and my money and you wont see a dime of it lmao
>>
>>37753352
>delivering pizza
>getting experience

Yeah that experience driving around is really going to help your resume.

You know what else is an entry level job? Cashier, janitor, grocery stocker, burger flipper, etc.

You know how much those jobs pay? At least minimum wage with no begging for tips.

Again, it's not the customers responsibility that you accepted a shit job.
>>
>>37753361
Sure let me just put on my job helmet, get in my job cannon and get fired over to jobland, where jobs grow on jobbies!

>America high school kids ver frequently get jobs at 16 for extra cash
You realise different states have different laws for getting a drivers licence? Do you think your shithole state laws apply to the whole of the US? Yeah, you're retarded. Stop posting.
>>
>>37753423
the only tip you should give to a nog is the tip of your stick to make sure there is no remaining life in his hanging body
>>
>>37753405
Southern Virginia back in those day.
>>37753418
I don't guilt trip anyone, I haven't worked inside the server industry in 5 years. I just have been there and know how hard it can be.
>>37753454
Yes, the job will build experience. Those jobs also help build experience, and it they will help your fucking resume. I'm not trying to beg you to tip 20%, I'm just saying it's the fucking precedent.
>>
>get invited to comedy club
>pay $3 to get in
>see they have hot wings
>order them for fifteen fucking dollars
>get the check
>"automatic 18% gratuity go fuck yourself also please remember to tip"
>sign the receipt and leave
I fucking hate American customs
>>
>>37753476
>Applying for jobs is hard

Sorry buddy, I know you're used to getting handouts but if you'll have to actually put in a tiny amount of effort to get a new job. You have to actually go to the Mcdonalds website yourself, no one will do it for you.

>My location is the only place on Earth that counts!!

No wonder you only get paid $3 an hour. That's obviously what you're worth.
>>
>>37753372
>Anyone remember the time some guy tipped $100+ for some slag and she shamed him online for being creepy?

roasties literally aren't even human...
>>
>>37753521
Delivering pizzas will build your experience doing what, exactly? Delivering pizzas is not a skill that any employer will ever look for. No one gives a shit if you have "experience" doing it for 20 years. That "experience" is absolutely worthless. Do you think your experience dropping off pizza is going to get you an office job or something?
>>
>>37753521
20% just seems insanely high to me, at least as the standard expectation. I could understand if we were talking a really wealthy area where the cost of the actual food is still kept extremely low somehow, but most places in the US aren't like that... At least I don't think they are...
>>
>>37753608
It displays work ethic. That is one of the most important things to develop for your resume and something I look for when hiring people.
>>37753630
I mean the simple act of tipping alone is appreciated don't get me wrong; however, people respect you much more and will provide you a better service if you tip 20%.
>>
File: 1435955134317.gif (368KB, 205x219px) Image search: [Google]
1435955134317.gif
368KB, 205x219px
>>37753535
>>Applying for jobs is hard
>t. never had a job

>My location is the only place on Earth that counts!!
No, retard that is what I have been trying to explain the whole thread. I'm out, enjoy when you finally hit 18 and you find you can't simply walk into even the most entry level job kiddo. Life will hit you like a train lmao
>>
>>37753369
When im driving to their house retard. If they dont tip using the online app and pay with a debit card then thats my go ahead.
>>
>>37753369
also habitual non tippers get the piss. If i deliver to your house several times and you never tip, then youre getting some cat piss in your pie
>>
>tipping anyone ever outside (((mandatory))) tips.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nHNHIDduH4
>>
Carrying three pizzas into his car and to your door is barely more effort than one pizza, factoring food price in a tip is retarded. Consider instead distance and parking ease.
>>
File: 1496533559506.png (798KB, 996x868px) Image search: [Google]
1496533559506.png
798KB, 996x868px
>>37750045
America may as well be another planet. this is so bizarre
>>
2.20 was the correct tip, you were generous op dont worry.
>>
>>37750985

>laughing with your boss when you need tips because the wage he gives you is shit

Holy moly, you are classcucked as fuck. Ask him to pay you more, little bitchboi.
>>
>>37753706
Lel, what a retard. Go ahead and keep blaming others for the reason you can't find a job.

I'm currently making $50k with two higher job offers on the table. I wonder how I got here... hmm..... Well I definitely didn't waste my time delivering pizzas for $3 an hour and cry about it.

It's amazing what happens in life when you stop crying and blaming others for your problems and actually take some responsibility and put in some effort.

I'm not the one getting hit by Mr. Shekelstein's train of $3 an hour lol.

What the hell is wrong with whiny millenials? Try finding a solution to your problems instead of holding out your hand for freebies.

Don't like your job? Get off your ass and go find a new one. Don't like your location? Get off your ass and move somewhere else. Trust me, it's a lot more effective than begging for quarters on your next delivery :)
>>
>>37753950
It really isn't. Only autistic morons think delivery guys get upset about not getting tipped. Nobody does anything to food. The reason tipping exists for jobs like this is so that if you arent sitting around doing nothing, you don't make minimum wage for free. $20 is not really a crazy amount for a hot pizza at your door.
>>
File: 1495392464080.jpg (26KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1495392464080.jpg
26KB, 500x286px
>>37754091
>another Burgerfat comes out of the woodwork to unironically defend tipping

you can't make this shit up
>>
>>37753695
>delivering pizza shows work ethic
yeah when you're 16. don't give anybody some false hope that their resume looks better with this shit on it, though. i would throw that resume in the toilet. if you want some supplementary shit on there, put down that you played sports competitively or go to seminars/meetups/networking events. volunteer somewhere. a pizza boy proud of his pizza career shows that he's a moron.
>>
>>37754050
Not him, but I make 40k a year, but only AFTER spending 4 years blowing assloads of money on college and sucking up to boomers for connections. There are good jobs and lots of money out there, but it's a hard fucking time for an ugly, uncharasmatic robot. The demand for labor is so much lower than the demand to get paid for labor right now.
>>
>>37753204
>did huge deliveries while I worked for a bakery
>set up catering for entire parties, events, and weddings
>never saw a dime of a tip
If you sign up for a job that entails delivery, don't be surprised when you're not showered with money and gratitude for doing your fucking job
>>
>>37751882
Kop Tek

Oreg
>>
>>37754050
Nobody's begging you for quarters. Don't just shit on teenagers trying to make money so you can feel better about yourself. 100% of deliveries go like this
>knock knock
>how ya doin
>it'll be this much
>here's money
>here's pizza
>thanks
>goodbye

Tip or no tip. We have this thread every day. It's just spergs and dumb Europeans grasping at any little thing to try and make fun of America. Why do we have these threads every week. They are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>37753168
25%? Oy vey how can I live without my 35% tip? Unbelievable, you can't even give me my 50% tip
>>
>>37753168
i waited tables for a bit. fuck people who dont tip but fuck waiters or other idiots who rely on tips. get a real fucking job.
>>
>>37753204
IT'S YOUR FUCKING JOB! You're not doing them a favour or doing this out of the goodness of your heart. You are getting PAID for it you imbecile. They are the customer, they are the one paying.
>>
>>37753204

>it is now impolite not to give people extra money above the price you agreed upon
>>
>>37754118
>I love getting on imageboards and calling Americans burgers
>burger burger burger
>haha he's mad
>aren't Americans so dumb?
Ever notice how Americans do t do this shit to Europe? For every occasional "europoor" posted there are 10 burgerposters. We are supposed to be friends, don't shit on my country because you are insecure about yours.
>>
>>37752473
yeah dude generalizing never went anywhere good.... shitty people and good people in every group
>>
I'm curious how many of you tiptards tip other "service" jobs. How much do you tip your mailman? The UPS driver? The bagger at the grocery store? The cashier? Your doctor? Your plumber?

What? You don't tip for those jobs? Oy vey! How dare you anon! Those workers are all providing you a SERVICE. Show a little gratitude and give them AT LEAST 20%. How can you be so heartless?
>>
File: 1495392296769.jpg (709KB, 1288x2080px) Image search: [Google]
1495392296769.jpg
709KB, 1288x2080px
>>37754298
holy fuck you are mad. calm down before you have a heart attack and get rejected by the hospital for insufficient funds
>>
Swedish person here. A while back I tried to tip the pizza delivery guy. He literally wouldn't accept the money.
>>
>>37754298
America is a sad joke aswell as Europe, both don't have much room for bants
>>
File: 1496597114012.jpg (20KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496597114012.jpg
20KB, 320x427px
>tfw get payed $5 an hour as a delivery driver
>Nobody is tipping well
>Get evicted and homeless now
>>
>>37750045
i don't get people who get mad at receiving low tips, technically a tip per hour is adding on top of your hourly wages, and if you get multiple tips in that hour, you can go from $10 hour to $13, $17 or even more.
>>
>>37753095
if they are a not a terrible business, thats fine. I wokred pizza delivery for like a week once, they had each driver keep their own receipts and they got that added up out of the till at tthe end of the night. Though some places might force drivers to add it all together and split it, which isn't really fair but better than nothing.
>>
I'm a brit it's not expected but I consider it good manners. I've done the job myself and they certainly do remember the good tippers and we will make more effort with your order.
I was always grateful for what people could give though. It adds up after all. But sometimes they do just come across as tight asses. And im not sure how it is in America but outside of big franchises here it's pretty much freelance. You get the delivery fee and tips only.

But yeah 3 dollars isn't that bad. He probably gets hourly rates too
>>
>>37752025
This

its MINIMUM WAGE as in, you literally cannot be paid any less

people who tell you otherwise want your pity bucks. it's a blatant lie to exploit you.
>>
>>37754385
>It never crossed my mind to get a second job or find a job that pays normally. I expect other people to finance my laziness.

Why do kids feel entitled to a "living wage" when they only want to work part time doing the easiest job on the planet?
>>
>>37754385
America sounds 3rd world. I did pizza Hut in the UK and it was decent living wage. Even freelance is unreliable but on a good night you can get over a hundred pounds.
>>
i never tip
my food has prob been spit in
>>
File: 1477868112613.png (198KB, 520x388px) Image search: [Google]
1477868112613.png
198KB, 520x388px
>>37753168
>at least 20%
>OY VEY THIS ANTISEMITE ONLY TIPPED 30%
>EVERYONE KNOWS A STANDARD TIP IS ATLEAST 40%
>>
>>37751493
It definitely fosters a sense of enmity between customer and employee that isn't there in countries where it's not an obligation.
>>
>>37751623
If that's the attitude in the states, I'm never gonna order pizza there ever.
>>
>>37754435
Because a job is a job. Not everyones cut out for high skilled jobs. That doesn't mean they should live in poverty. Pizza delivery is pretty shitty and demanding too desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qV9wVGb38
Can't believe nobody posted this yet. Mr. Pink goes in.
>>
>>37754595
Aw shit nvm. Never saw the part time bit. That makes it sort of not ok
>>
>>37750045
Give me a better damn tip next time
>>
>>37754661
i did pizza delivery for 1-2 months

you get a shitty few bucks pay (maybe like $3 per hour) and they expect the rest to get covered in tips

you're shit out of luck if it isn't
>>
File: 1485898905229.jpg (305KB, 798x761px) Image search: [Google]
1485898905229.jpg
305KB, 798x761px
>tfw cuckmany
>those fucks get 8 euro an hour and insurance for driving and stair walking
>anything above 5 percent is already very generous here
>last time order a pizza
>give that ugly turk like 7 percent or something
>as he walks away hear him complain to himself
>"can't feed my family from that"
>mfw
>>
>>37754613
I always post this in these threads. Wagecucks have no answer for it all the time.
>>
>>37753369
How does he harvest the cats piss
>>
File: reviebrah.png (62KB, 919x726px) Image search: [Google]
reviebrah.png
62KB, 919x726px
I work minimum wage. I dont get to be sitting on my ass in a comfy car chair, im on my feet whole time. For me to be paying extra on what i consider a costly treat of pizza is bonkers especially when i know a lot of pizza dudes get over min wage as a base by lioke 50cents or soemthng. More than me. Yeah you can make the shit its a better job you should get a better job too, thats all good n well but me? im gonna pick the damn pizza up myselffuck that delivery charge and fuck letting some fuck know where i live fucking humans are crazy cant be too careful also ordering pizza and tipping is not the only way youre getting jewed out. Just meaure your pizza once and youll see that you are losing slices to jew shit.

pic is a response i got from reviewbrah in a thread once
>>
>>37754760
Same but it was at least 8 pounds an hour. Those wages are shocking to me. It's really not the best job. Packed it in as soon as I could. Now I just do the odd shift for small places where there's only a couple of you. You only get delivery and tips but it quite often gets you more than an average hourly pay night. I'd do it all the time if it didn't vary so much
>>
>>37754760
thats illegal if it iosnt youre a dumbass for agreeing to it
>>
>>37755036
What board was that if it would be so kind for you to answer?
>>
>>37753168
I just pick it up myself
what now, it costs less to drive a kilometer than tip some pizza punk bitch
>>
>>37755147
r9k, of course. i cant remember if hes actualyl measured the pziza in one of his videos before
>>
>>37751493
He's made of bitch.
>>
>>37751933
That same "90" dollar dinner is half the price in the US because they don't have to inflate the price like they inflated the wages. It's still the same buying power as the US, you're just braiwashed into thinking you're making more. Lern2inflation.
>>
>>37753168
NEET's hate capitalism. Don't try to reason with them.
>>
>>37750952
>>37751006
>>37751123
Lots of pizza places don't pay there drink ers by the hour, but per delivery. When I was working at a local chain and there'd be like 8 drivers standing around on a Tuesday night with no deliveries coming up, I'd go home with $0 in profit.

>>37751257
Nope
>>
>>37751047
Why do you think this would be necessary?
>>
>>37753592
Uh, paying someone $100 for nothing like some kind of sex worker is pretty creepy. This is coming from a robot.
>>
>>37753168
I own a bar you fucker, we don't accept tips you piece of shit.
>>
>>37755960
>>37752719
If you feel strongly about your beliefs at least be man enough to let them know. You wont do it though because you know you're a cheap bastard.
>>
>>37751294
>have to pay when tipping
>have to

>>37751337
pretty much this
>>
standard tip for pizza delivery is 4-6. people talking about percentages are retarded because it makes ZERO difference to the delivery guy how much you ordered, it's still the same distance he has to drive.
>>
>>37752355
Whats the point of making up stories on the internet?
>>
i really wish tipping didn't exist.
>>
>>37751217
What an uncharacteristically alpha thing to see on /r9k/.
>>
>>37751933
If you're being paid a tip the employer can pay that much less in wages. The employer would have to pay full minimum wage if the server was making no tip.
>>
>>37753352
>Yeah, guy I worked with who realized he was getting fucked went to the manager and said hey, this is not minimum wage, was out within the hour

I find it completely fucking ridiculous that employers in the US can do this. It's exploitative as fuck and the people getting fucked cannot do a damn thing about it. Employment-at-will is such a crock.

That being said, you are still an idiot for not trying to find a way out of that. There is nobody who should put up with this kind of shit and justify it as "experience" because it is TOTALLY WORTHLESS EXPERIENCE. Unfortunately I am sure these pizzeria Jews will never change their practises because they always have a steady stream of desperate people coming in to do the job.
>>
File: 1497525552183.jpg (47KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
1497525552183.jpg
47KB, 529x502px
>>37750045
>tipping pizza guys
>tipping anyone
do americans actually do this, i thought it was a joke
>>
File: 1497625385769.png (170KB, 538x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497625385769.png
170KB, 538x480px
>always have been against tipping
>order pizza hut online with paypal
>pizza comes
>greasy and overweight mexican delivery guy sees i decided not to tip him
>"hurr btw i also need to see your credit card"
>dont have one, ordered online
>offer to show him the screenshot of order completion page
>heavy breathing
>"no sorry"
>takes pizza back
What a fucking cunt.
>>
>>37753168
Not our fault you miserable subhumans can't get a proper job with a good pay.
>>
>>37751419
Then I'll call feds for possible case for neglecting hygiene, or just put stuff in social media.
Place loses customers, you lose your job. Have fun with that.
>>
>>37756555
i'm a pizza guy, sometimes tips account for almost 50% of my wages for the day. so while i'm working at 10/hour it feels like 15. varies though, yesterday i got 6 dollars after 4 hours and sometimes i can get 15-20+. id say average is around 15 though
>>
>>37750045
>Tipping the pizza guy
This is the power of U.S.A!
>>
This is why I am against tips. Unless guy is being extremely helpful or a good employee, here in Australia we don't give tips. I don't get tips when I work at a cafe and I'm happy with my pay. Most people in Australia don't have to pay for tips, and I'm fine with that. The fact that you have to pay tips in America and that it's compulsory just makes me confused.
>>
Im a pizza delivery guy, im fine with a 3 dollar tip.

Hell, I laugh my ass off when I get stiffed, its a dick move, but I still walk home with close to $100 in cash. Plus I get an hourly wage on top of that.
>>
>>37752025
fuck off, every restaurant ive worked at pays 2.75 and hour max
>>
File: wdefr3g54th6.jpg (150KB, 959x640px) Image search: [Google]
wdefr3g54th6.jpg
150KB, 959x640px
i know a guy who is a legit sociopath who used to deliver pizza, whenever he got a bad tip from a place he would remember the house and every time he went back he would put boogers and nose hairs and even toenail lint on the pizza. better check closely OP
>>
>>37753521
I'm not giving you more than $2.50 for your fucking 20 minute late delivery you fucking no-skill piece of shit.
>>
>>37750045 $3 is more than enough for a tip
>>
>>37754385
Then claim for minimum wage you moron. You're legally supposed to be paid $7.25 so if you're not making that much an hour claim tips with your employer. Sure they'll fire you later but at least you won't get evicted (if this shit is even true).
>>
>>37758222
The pizza was way better than usual, so maybe those boogers and hairs were the secret ingredient.
>>
File: marchtodeath.jpg (182KB, 831x519px) Image search: [Google]
marchtodeath.jpg
182KB, 831x519px
Fuck tips, I'd rather just be charged an extra dollar for my pizza or whatever.

It's bullshit that we have to be held hostage to tip or else our food will be tampered with. It's fucking disgusting. What gets me too is you motherfuckers didn't even do the effort of making the food, you just sat on your fat ass in your car following the gps line on your phone.

You delivery drivers will be the first to go on the day of the rope reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>37750045
tipping less than $5 in burgerland is a good way to get your next delivery spat in
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.