[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to be NEET >Get 9-5 job >feel happier >motivated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 8.jpg (24KB, 910x480px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
24KB, 910x480px
>used to be NEET
>Get 9-5 job
>feel happier
>motivated to use free time better
>have more money
You fuckers lied to me, being a wageslave is much better than living on hand-outs
>>
File: 1490292786568.jpg (87KB, 891x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490292786568.jpg
87KB, 891x1000px
>>37749755
>implying I have a choice.
Enjoy your job anon. No one will hire me.
>>
File: 1497603353312.jpg (59KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
1497603353312.jpg
59KB, 676x673px
>>37749755
Being NEET is a meme. You can't enjoy life until you start earning your own living.
>>
>>37749971
>>37749798
>>37749755
>being a neet is a meme
>wageslaves

-t normalfags
>>
File: 1484834786566.jpg (46KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484834786566.jpg
46KB, 450x300px
>feel happier
You keep telling yourself that anon.
>>
>universal basic income in hawaii soon

can't wait to move
>>
>>37749755
I feel the same way. Now when working minimum in a cofee shop i feel much hapier than being a neet. I always wanted a purpose or to do something. I can not discribe how much positivity the job brougt me.
Ofc I only been working for 2 weeks so these feels are subject to change.
>>
it depends. most wagecuck jobs are very demanding.
i remember that back then i only had like an hour to shower and watch TV before iv fallen asleep.
and at the end of the month they fuck with your paycheck. so you always need to keep an eye on that. if they treated people like humans this wouldn't be so awful
>>
>>37749971
>seen this image dozens of times
>just now realized that the Chads and Stacys are exact duplicates of each other except for their hair
>>
>>37750041
Wait really? So how is this going to work I mean all the niggers might just end up going there and ruin hawaii. There has to be some kind of catch.
>>
>>37750133
there's no other way they're going to fix their massive homeless problem. its only going to get worse unless they try something new
>>
>been a happy wage slave at a hotel
>just hit my year mark last week
>given $1.50 raise over the course of that year
>next week I'm being awarded employee of the year (for 2016)
>friends with all the co-workers
>do pretty much whatever I want at work too
Being a wage slave is nice if you get a job you like. I'm enjoying the fuck out of my life right now

ignoring the major depression that's plaguing me but that's usually outside of work
>>
>>37749755
that means you were a failed normie
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.