[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>discover an friend online is suicidal >try and help >talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: DCJX6g5XYAA45bz.jpg (75KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DCJX6g5XYAA45bz.jpg
75KB, 1200x675px
>discover an friend online is suicidal
>try and help
>talk non-stop for 18 hours
>blocked
Does anyone here have any experience offering help to others online? I'm really scared he's going to hurt himself and I don't know what to do anymore
>>
If he wanted to kill himself even though you existed, you must have not offered him that much happiness. He probably was just putting on a shell while trying to be friendly.
>>
>>37749685
I don't care what he thinks about me. I would prefer not letting a person die whether or not he was pretending to be friendly
>>
>>37749607
Life is a circle
Wait for your next round and try better that time
>>
>>37749607
Why try to help someone who either just eants attention or actually wants to die?
In high school, whenever there was a suicidal person who tried to vent to me, I just told them to do it if they aren't too big of a pussy to actually go through with it.
The fact that you talked to someone for 18 hours about anything is flabbergasting.
>>
>>37749607
>pretend to be suicidal for attention
>get a bunch of attention from said people you pretend to be suicidal towards
>after you've gotten enough attention/used them up, block them
>start adding new people for when you want attention again xd
>>
>>37750072
You don't reincarnate, you fucking donut.
You get one life, dumbass.
>>
@37750117
>tripfag belittles people for being attention whores
Oh what a wonderful time to be alive.
>>
>>37749607
welcome to mental illnesses for dummies.
you can't save anyone.
you don't.
>>
>@37750117
>>37750149
Are you autistic?
originally spaghetti
>>
>>37750195
autists actually think people give a shit about (You)'s
>>
>>37750114
You would let people you care about die?

>>37750117
he is not pretending to be suicidal for attention. I met him online last year. He only talked about suicide to me since this wednesday
>>
>>37749607
being invested in others lives, interesting life OP
>>
>tfw you admitted to your friends you're suicidal, but they shunned you instead of supporting you because they didn't really give a fuck about you
>>
>>37749607
If you're actually worried tell someone close to him (family close friend) if he doesn't have anyone call the police. You may actually save his life,
>>
@37750195
@37750219
couple of tripfags getting mad I beat the system and took away their (you)s
>>37750255
Maybe not someone I care about, but why do you care about online friends to that extend? People who threaten to commit suicide are annoying to deal with. I had enough of it as a teenager. That dude blocking you is a blessing if anything.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.