[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am attractive, I am smart, I am white, I am tall, I have a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1497437719942.jpg (23KB, 200x337px) Image search: [Google]
1497437719942.jpg
23KB, 200x337px
I am attractive, I am smart, I am white, I am tall, I have a big penis, why did I have to get schizoaffective disorder? And probable aspergers? This is why I am a virgin. Fuck my life. Anyone else fucked in the arse mentally?
>>
>>37748897
>why did I have to get schizoaffective disorder?
because you do drugs
>>
>>37748918
I do drugs because I'm a depressed wreck, I would have killed myzelf a long time ago if not for drugs.
>>
>>37748918
>, I would have killed myzelf a long time ago if not for drugs.
Yeah that's the drugs talking schizo. Quit taking drugs you've already damaged your brain so much. Perhaps learn to enjoy life and the everyday pleasures instead of desensitizing your dopamine receptors for an hour of a high. That's why you're depressed. You cannot even remember a time when you didn't even do drugs.
>>
>>37748897
hey elliot 2.0, if your successful and that's a huge IF, please don't target us. we are your kind, we've been down the same road. target the stacy's that fucked us from the start.
>>
>>37748929
> I would have killed myszelf a long time ago if not for drugs.
Are you happy with the existence you have prolonged?
Again, you shouldn't have done drugs.
>>
>>37748963
I can actually, I came very close to killing myself when I was 13 and started smoking weedaroni when I was 14 to svoid suicidal thoughts. I've cut down a lot and I haven't got as many symptoms but I still hate myself and want to die every day. The hallucinations and paranoia just make me want to die more and weed and dxm help erase those, even if it's temporary.
>>
>>37749005
You do not remember what your life was like or how you felt before drugs is what I'm saying. Drugs have damaged your mind and you've listened to normies. Nor your body or your brain were meant to be exposed and stimulated by drugs and chemicals in drugs. You have thrown off the natural chemical balance of your brain through your actions.

Marijuana is known to cause schizo and thoughs who haven't smoked it have a dramatic increase in the likely hood of being diagnose with schzio.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4114634/Marijuana-DOES-cause-schizophrenia-triggers-heart-attacks-experts-say-landmark-study-slams-drug-s-medical-benefits-unproven.html

Now you know your next obstacle in life you have to overcome. That is your mission for now.
>>
>>37749003
Not really. And yes I know anon, drugs are bad for me, but they're the only thing I still find enjoyment in.
>>37748981
You know I won't anon, you guys are my allies.
>>37749059
Very well, thank you anon
>>
Are you a high school dropout and/or neet?
>>
File: 1496562298795.jpg (51KB, 554x428px) Image search: [Google]
1496562298795.jpg
51KB, 554x428px
Self-diagnosed personality disorders are a spook. You are just weak of character. Quit hiding behind these. They are nothing more than excuses shitty people exploit instead of bettering themselves. You'd get called a pussy if you weren't in such a culture where victimizing yourself is the norm.
>>
>>37749230
I fucked up my high school years, dropped out because paranoia was too much couldn't do schoolwork at all. I am redoing grade 11 right now.
>>
>6'
>look decent (get plenty of matches on tinder)
>somewhat intelligent
>have hobbies

And then
>diagnosed autistic
>psychologist thinks its bad enough to frequently urge me to get on disability

Less than 3 years from wizardry
>>
>>37749305
>self-diagnosed
Nice assumption faggot, my shrink (who specializes in schizophrenic disorders) diagnosed me. Schizophrenic disorders are crippling you fucking mong, this isn't meme anxiety or meme depression, bub.
>>
>>37749321
No wonder you can't get girls. If you can at least get your life in basic order you can work on that next.
>>
>>37749339
I'm in a similar boat as you anon (I'm OP)
>6ft
>play music and tapletop rpgs
>read a lot and understand books to a superior degree than most people, have intellectual conversations with people I know who are similarly inclined

You know the cons from my first post.

Maybe we'll make it one day.
>>
>>37749355
I know man, I'm pathetic. I sincerely believe I'm autismo or add or something because if I'm interested in something I understand it very well and can think about it in depth but if something doesn't, I can't focus for shit and I lose my train of thought immediately.
>>
>>37749382
Oh, I haven't had anything resembling a friend in almost a decade so I don't get to play rpgs and such.
>>
>be schizoaffective
>diagnosed 4 years ago
>prescribed a lot of different meds (not all at the same time)
>eventually stopped going to doctor because I didn't want to play the drug game anymore
>am now close to finishing my degree and have a part time job
It's not too bad. Mostly I'm in a depressed state where I still hear voices or see some stuff, but that's not too bad I guess. Being manic sucks though because it's like sensory overload and my thinking speeds up and I tend to make ridiculous online purchases.
>>
>>37749433
That's a shame anon, it's an anti-normie hobby while still being social, just look at Varg's experience with such things. Go to your local comic store and find a group to play with, it's that easy. They're usually pretty welcoming.
>>
>>37749059

This is true. People might say weed is okay, and it is every once and a while. But it's affects really pop out when you look at somebody who has been smoking > once per week for over five years. It just gradually chips away at your brain and turns you into a shithead.
>>
>>37749446
Yeah, I have been considering getting off my meds, they lobotomize me basically. The voice inside my head, like the one everyone has, dissapears too and I can't think properly.

What sort of purchases my friend?
>>
>>37749476
Yes I know anon, I have experienced it first hand.
>>
>>37749494
>what sort of purchases my friend
animu posters and figures, single purpose kitchen gadgets, games for oneitis, dog kennel (I don't have a dog), clothes from the 80s, laser pointers, yo-yos, lots of music stuff, and I'm sure there's a lot more stuff I can't remember. Most things I'm able to return though.

Meds suck, maybe it's okay for people with just depression or anxiety, but anti-psychotics are getting nowhere in this world. Almost all of them are created with the goal of calming down people in the mental ward. They were never meant to let people still live a regular life. For me, some of them made the mumbling and paranoia worse but my body just couldn't react to anything.
>>
>>37749637
Crazy shit man, and yes I agree wholeheartedly about anti-psychotics, total trash. Have a good day duder.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.