[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>37740937 >>37740937 You guys really fucking disappointed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1347.jpg (111KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1347.jpg
111KB, 531x471px
>>37740937
>>37740937
You guys really fucking disappointed me. I saw this last night. Monitored it for a while to make sure it got no replies. Then I went to bed. And now, I wake up to this shit. Really!? It went a whole 45 minutes without getting a reply. Then one of you faggots caved and gave this asshole attention. How could you all not realize the proper thing was to let his thread die with 0 replies? Just think how devastated he would've been to be ignored by robots. Instead some of you fucks gave him the attention, worship, and validation he was seeking. If posted one of the 32 replies in the thread, get the fuck off my board. I'm really fucking disappointed. This better not happen again.
>>
/pol/ is way more disappointment than any other board. They spent hours last night harassing someone for making a movie with black people in it. Instead of just not seeing the movie.
>>
>>37748724
Look man, this is about the state of /r9k/ and how you should respond to posters like that. This isn't about how edgy the people on /pol/ are. Stop using the "muh starving children in Africa" argument to belittle the problems we have here. Shit like this on our board needs the attention on how to deal with it, so these fucks stop coming here to gloat about their superior lifestyle.
>>
File: 1496834816365.png (23KB, 561x525px) Image search: [Google]
1496834816365.png
23KB, 561x525px
>>37748691
Agree so much. The 1 criteria for being a robot is being a virgin. Failed normies and chads need to fuck originally off.
It pisses me off. We have 1 place in this entire world and roasties and normies invade it. It is a fucking plague today. These normies think they are nerds, gamers, conservatives, robots, atheists, etc., but all they have done is ruin everything they co-opted.

If becoming a monk becomes a thing, just wait till everyone call themselves that and broaden the term so much that they ruin it.
>>
>>37748747
Why post that thread then? Why not post the thread where people were defending being cuckold or the massive pro swing club thread. Both those thread have over 100 replys.
>>
>>37748691
If it randomly got bumped after 45 minutes of inactivity, then I'm 99% sure it was the OP bumping his own thread pretending to be another poster
>>
>>37748792
Now this Chad feels validated by our community and will continue to post here. Hell he probably thinks he's a robot now...seriously guys you are destroying our community by replying to those types of threads. Have some willpower. Don't fucking respond. It does so much more good in the long run compared to giving the Reddit response of "out normie ree" etc.
>>37748837
Your question is pointless because if I had posted the other threads you mentioned you would still have asked the question.
>>
>>37748792
>These normies think they are nerds, gamers, conservatives, robots, atheists, etc.
What do any of those things have to do with being a virgin?
>>
>>37748860
Chads aren't that smart or desperate. They need genuine responses to validate the attention they're getting. Plus the first two responses are less than a minute apart so it doesn't matter if the thread was actually self bumped.
>>
>>37748877
I'd say being a nerd is typically associated with virginity and being an outcast in general. Being a robot definitely does, and if you can't believe that then you need to find another board to post on.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.