[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of French girls, robots? https://www.youtu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1497608158325.jpg (126KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
1497608158325.jpg
126KB, 500x687px
What do you think of French girls, robots?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fMYUFH-eCA
>>
>>37748091
Any French fembot here?
>>
>>37748091
French girls are shit tier and don't shave, it's all about Spanish girls
>>
i'm in love with francoise hardy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ICFtXx546A
>>
>>37748091
I once fell in love with one. Smart, funny, sexy accent, mega qt. We were going to get married. As it turned out, she just wanted to get married for citizenship. When she realized I actually wanted to marry her because of love, she bouncef. Eventually she paid some other guy like $10k to marry her.
>feels bad man.
>>
>>37748091

Aren't french girls super slutty?
>>
>>37749574
Things that did not happen: the basement-dwelling virgin's fantasy post.
>>
>>37749574
>euro passport
>wants lesser, shittier passport

Yeah nah. Next time if you want to make this story more realistic you gotta make the girl be from a third world country
>>
>>37750257
european passports are the best ones
>>
>>37750297
That's what I'm saying dum-dum
>>
I once read something about the most important export of france being wives for the nobility of england.

Doubt its true now though.
>>
>>37748091
cute but they sound like theyre always spitting when they talk
>>
>can't speak the language
>dim memories of some exchange students in school reaching from uggo to 8/10

No idea, probably same as any sort of other western euro girl.
>>
Bonjour jeunes gens
Les francaises ne sont pas mieux que les autres filles
Ce sont des salopes comme toute les autres
Et leur accent pue la merde sans deconner
>>
Robot from lille here, any french fembots?
>>
>>37750328
Considering all the English nobility is French, it's hardly surprising.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (16KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
16KB, 313x470px
>>37748091
Basically this
originality
>>
>>37749553
>not based France Gall

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7cv9NIzGmSI
>>
>>37750684
not french
>>
File: white-flag.jpg (731KB, 1644x1416px) Image search: [Google]
white-flag.jpg
731KB, 1644x1416px
>>37748091
I fucking hate the French.
I'm English so it's natural to hate the French for us.
The language is fucking horrible, the people are obnoxious as fuck.
Their food and country is amazing though, it's just a shame about the people.

Pic related is the French flag.
>>
>>37748091
Haughty, pseudointellectual liberal sluts. I hate them all. They'll complain about Arabs harassing them in the subway for half an hour before calling you racist if you say immigration is maybe a problem. Tough that's in Paris, out in the regions I've met some better girls.

Having travelled a bit, I'd say they're slightly less terrible than Anglo, German and Nordic girls. Worse than Italian or Slavic girls in general, though.

Of course I'm talking about actually French girls, not Arabs or Blacks.
>>
>>37750707
>Isabelle Genevieve Marie Anne Gall was born in Paris on 9 October 1947, to a highly musical family. Her father, lyricist Robert Gall, penned songs for Edith Piaf and Charles Aznavour. Her mother, Cecile Berthier, was a singer herself and the daughter of Paul Berthier, co-founder of Les Petits Chanteurs a la Croix de Bois. The sole daughter of her family, she had two brothers: Patrice and Claude.

Just because she participated for Luxembourg in the Eurovision doesn't mean she's from there. Luxembourg has so many wins just because they picked talents from other countries.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.