[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is coming to terms with the fact you are going to kill yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

why is coming to terms with the fact you are going to kill yourself so relaxing/peaceful but the pull the trigger/kick the chair/inject the syringe moment so scary?
>>
>>37745599
Here a quote I guess, I forgot who said it but
>Life is alright, death is great, but getting there is the problem.
>>
the realisation that you have found the solution to your problems, followed by the panic in the instinctual part of your brain that wants to keep you alive
>>
File: furby.jpg (41KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
furby.jpg
41KB, 640x616px
I found the opposite to be true.

I now think about actually doing it, and focus on the actual dying part. Got the suicide note ready, and everything.
>>
>>37745666
OP here

when you're about to act you're gonna start hyperventilating and thinking about people you care about then probably start crying

you think its easy now

I wish it wasn't that hard but it kinda is

I had a close drunk attempt where I blacked out hanging but then woke up when the support broke

still kinda bummed it didn't just work
>>
File: imblyign.png (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
imblyign.png
57KB, 500x500px
>>37745812
>thinking about people you care about
>>
>>37745827
you wrote a suicide note

deny it all you want
>>
>>37745928
A suicide note serves two purposes. One is to console people, and the other reason is to protect your own legacy.

If I don't have a suicide note, people could think anything. "oh he killed himself. probably cus his dick was too small".

But if I have a suicide note that says "im killing myself because my dick is too big", then I can make people believe a different reason why I killed myself.

Get it? I can make people think that I am really concerned about something, even if it is not true.

I could say "im killing myself because stacy called me fat" and BAM! Now everyone blames Stacy. She might even go to prison for manslaughter.

A suicide note is your last message to the world, and you will be remembered most by it. There is no other time that your words will have such great weight behind them. You can't let an opportunity like that go to waste -- even if no one cares about you, and you don't care about anyone.
>>
>>37745727
>>37745812
>>37745928
>>37746134
Reddit spacing is it bait?
>>
>>37746134
If you really still care about things like a legacy I think you should reconsider.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.