[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >18 >working at jack in the box night shift

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 348s.jpg (23KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
348s.jpg
23KB, 348x348px
>be me
>18
>working at jack in the box night shift
>short Mexican coworker asks me to clean the order monitor on the ceiling because she can reach
>do as she said
>as i do her task i notice that she is intensely gazing at me
>she asked me i tall i was
>I answer her with a nervous voice
>i...i...i am 5"4'
>tfw im a fucking manlet and i cant reach the monitor and my coworker asked me to do it in the sole purpose of mocking me
>>
>>37744935
I have a hard time people this short exist
>>
>>37744935
Fucking manlet, why haven't you started wearing stilts to work yet?
>>
how do you deal with making tacos fast when there's a lot of orders?
>>
>>37744935
>5'4

How the fuck is that even possible? Holy shit man... you ain't a manlet, you a fucking hobbit. What are you doing working at taco bell anyways?
>>
>>37745000
Sick zeros but yeah I feel bad for the workers when someone orders like 20 jack in the box tacos or something
>>
>>37745136
common man im not a dwarf im still manlet status and i am a functional human being
>>37745000
>>37745164
i fucking hate jack in the box tacos they taste like ass and if you people actually buy them just know that we spit on that shit and we dont wash our hands
>>
>>37745236

It's okay, OP. Most people are not jackasses about height. I'm 5'4 too. I managed to find a girl that's 5'3 and doesn't mind me being short. Your dating pool gets smaller but if you go for smart girls(smart doesn't mean good grades) you'll find someone. She took me about 7 months of finding her on okcupid and she's about 24 hours away.
>>
File: 18nrkfgsd76mwjpg.jpg (33KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18nrkfgsd76mwjpg.jpg
33KB, 800x450px
I get so provoked by manlet shaming. It's literally one of the only things a person cannot help or improve on.

I'm 6'3 myself so I probaly sound like a white girl being offended by people saying "nigger" or something, but goddamn it's not OK to be mean to short men
>>
I live in Utah near salt lake city and we don't have the pleasure of having a Jack in the box out here, I gotta drive 4 hours to Idaho to get me some. I used to live in Vegas where that shit was on every corner. I remember going with my cool ass older brother and I'd always get the same thing as him because I wanted to be just as cool as he is. To this day it's still my favorite jack in the box order and my favorite order overall.

Jumbo Jack with cheese
No pickles
No onions

Curly Fries

Large Dr. Pepper

Thank you Jack in the box for being there so I could connect with my older brother and eat tasty fuckin burgers

My brother isn't dead or anything, I'm just reminiscing my childhood
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.