[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I feel human again? I feel like an outside observer trapped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1492464883003.jpg (109KB, 579x329px) Image search: [Google]
1492464883003.jpg
109KB, 579x329px
How do I feel human again? I feel like an outside observer trapped in the fever dream of a compulsive, ineffective, wet-machine with constant needs, that I have 30% control over.

Nothing I do feels deliberate. I can't connect with people (myself included), or truly feel immersed in life. For the past 24 years it seems like I've been waiting to get somewhere, or for something to happen. I hate this. I want to be lost in the human illusion too.

I'm not sad, I'm just not there.
>>
File: received_1457766330948352.jpg (37KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
received_1457766330948352.jpg
37KB, 962x641px
It da. Nutshacccc
>>
File: inputContent_1496711920453.gif (902KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
inputContent_1496711920453.gif
902KB, 240x200px
Fuck I don't know how to go to the shed and the highway might be deadlier than usual to go or is i
>>
File: 1497501546905.jpg (70KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497501546905.jpg
70KB, 599x600px
Io. Boner planet
>>
seems like you have depersonalization. there's not a cure from what I've experienced but you can get used to it I guess.
>>
There is no way. You're fucked friend
>>
>>37744918
A love or even a very close friend will probably help a lot. I think life is a voluntary, active thing and that inertia is perhaps the default state that people naturally fall into if they don't act in life. Reading ancient Greek philosophy has been very helpful for me. Talking about philosophy with strangers in a class or a meetup thing is good too. Listening to music made by sane individuals is a very healing thing for me as well. I recommend Sun Kil Moon, Father John Misty, Paul McCartney's solo albums, Phil Elverum, and Neil Young. But a love is really the best thing you will ever find. I became extremely depressed and later psychotic after my girlfriend of four years left and it would have been significantly worse if she had never been there.
>>
File: 1484253422288.jpg (16KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484253422288.jpg
16KB, 547x480px
>>37744918
Just keep drifting along maybe you'll get there one day though I doubt I will.
>>
>>37744918
>For the past 24 years it seems like I've been waiting to get somewhere, or for something to happen

Why on earth would you be waiting? What made you think that you just waited around for something to happen?

You're an adult. You realize that, right? And you realize what that entails, right? You're responsible for yourself, whether you want to be or not. An adult doesn't wait for things to happen to them. They go and work towards things that they want to happen. Did you not have a father to teach you this very basic lesson, because you should have had this drilled into your head by age 12, when you wanted your parents to buy you something, and your dad made you push a lawn mower from door to door so that you could earn it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.