[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /loves women/? i love everything about them. i think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1497198294383.png (1MB, 698x948px) Image search: [Google]
1497198294383.png
1MB, 698x948px
who else /loves women/? i love everything about them. i think it is ok to be a robot but a mistake to be a pathetic woman hating MGTOW dropout. if you are a man with normal brain chemistry women are the key to all happiness, do not push them out of your mind they are there for you to love even if just from afar i love their bodies their faces the way they talk the way they act i love women i fall in love with most women i meet i want to cum inside them all they are god's greatest gifts to man
>>
>>37744301
I love women but I really hate how easily they are controlled by mass media and social trends

women were probably much better 100 years ago
>>
>>37744346
In my country they are still pure. I love women. They are far more considerate and selfless than men. They have about the same emotional complexity as men. Anyone who says that women are shallow is retarded or has spent too much time here.
>>
>>37744301
women are terrible self centered narcissistic creatures that believe men are subhuman emotional automatons meant to be used by them.
>>
>>37745751
guys that let them to that are just that tbqfh
>>
>>37745809
yeah, like OP. i hope he gets cucked really hard by some princess
>>
>>37744301
absolutely agree, i love women
men did hurt me, but women - i can't remember a single case, women always try to protect me and they are gentle and caring
though those stories where girls kill some girl are horrifying
>>
>>37744301
Yep. Virtually all of my friends are women. Men make me incredibly anxious.
>>
i love women. but they can't have commitment willy nilly, just how i don't get to fuck you willy nilly.

so build up my trust and faith in you, give me a reason to want to commit, then i will take sex off the table and commit to you.
take it or leave it. if i'm not suitable, you're not feeling it, say it, don't lead me on.
>>
>>37744301
Found the vagina worshipping drone guys.
You still having this idolized idea of women means you probably haven't been around them much.
>>
>>37745886
this lol. my illusions got busted when i was like 13. how can you guys still be this diluded ? if you go out you should have noticed, and if your on 4chan anyway
>>
>>37745886
>>37745901
Consider travelling to Jordan or India or some other conservative shithole like that. There are women there who have literally never masturbated in their lives.
>>
>>37745950
yeah but then what ? bring her back to western where she will fall victim to our programming ? or live as a farmer in india ?
>>
>>37744301
you act like they're all the same or something, quit deluding yourself you dumb cunt. i don't get why faggots like you even put them on such a pedestal. most are nothing like your idolized version of them. at all.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>37744301
Op, that looks more like a child than a woman.
>>
>>37745978
Not to do anything. Just to witness the fact that the "idolized idea of women" is actually very much a reality outside Western countries. Women are not inherently whores. A century or two ago, even Western women were like that.
>>
>>37745715
To survive in the modern age you need to be competitive. Women live in a fantasy.
>>
I like women, which is why I want to protect them from the Jew.
>>
>>37746031
they are not whores when they fear the punishment for being one. when its up to them to be sluts or not they always choose to be slutty and immoral. and they get away with it because of beta white knights like OP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.