[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it considered more alpha to fuck 50 different girls one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 0819 - VKm79lv.png (119KB, 635x493px) Image search: [Google]
0819 - VKm79lv.png
119KB, 635x493px
Why is it considered more alpha to fuck 50 different girls one time each than to fuck one girl 50 times? You're having the same amount of sex just with people you're not as comfortable being around.
>>
>>37744069
(((Alphas))) are the true betas. Pleasing as many women as possible, with no regard to their own future. Being so bluepilled as to not realize that with every new sexual partner, they decrease their biological ability to form a meaningful mate bond.

Fucking one girl for the rest of your life, when both of you have had as fwe sexual partners as possible (ideally she'd be the only one you've gone all the way with, and you'd be hers) is the greatest way to build happiness and bliss in life. If you've had sex with one or two others, it's salvageable, but if you've been a full Chad/Stacy then you've pretty much thrown your hopes of a truly fulfilling relationship into the shitter and flushed.
>>
Because warped standards. The true alpha males of yesteryear would have actual harems of women only they could fuck. Nowadays, men can fuck a bunch of girls everyone else has.

I envy what >>37744539 said. It's sheer rarity is what makes it so great. Some tool will come in to blather about how you're missing out if you don't try every hole.
>>
Because fucking 50 different girls means you succeeded in the finessing process 50 times, retard. After you fuck a bitch once it's smooth sailing from there with that bitch
>>
>>37744743
this is how i know you haven't been with many girls
>>
File: 1486887233567.jpg (200KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1486887233567.jpg
200KB, 960x716px
>>37744781
lel, beat me to it m8

Anyone who's been in an LTR knows that putting benis in bagina in CURRENT YEAR means smooth sailing is almost absolutely out of the question. Unless you're Mormon, or live in Saudi Arabia and also are rich, or something like that.
>>
>>37744539
This is the truth and you guys should pity Chad and Stacy. The grass is merely greener.. If you start your relationship young it may be even better, as your brains will develop together in a more profound way.
>>
>>37744069
Because fucking the same girl twice is easier than fucking two different ones.
>>
>>37744539
I think you need to fuck at least 12 girls to really get a feel for what different women are like. And obviously fucking a bunch of uglies is nothing like fucking a few hot girls, it is actually satisfying to fuck one hot girl, for as long as she stays hot. But yeah guys who only sleep with one girl in their whole life, or one girl and a couple of other one time things, they don't get a feel for what sex can actually be like.
>>
>>37744069
I've fucked 100+ women and 1 dude and I still don't consider myself to be alpha at all.
Not had sex with a woman in 3 years, only with my gay best mate.
I used to be really popular and went to loads of parties and slept around a lot... now I'm a depressed anxious fuck that never leaves the house other than to get alcohol.
>>
>>37744069
because getting 50 different girls to let you fuck them is harder.
>>
File: ne2yutbcekiwqgx1xk35.jpg (106KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
ne2yutbcekiwqgx1xk35.jpg
106KB, 640x635px
>tfw de-virgined my prom date
>we skipped out on college to work at a mcdonalds and i plow her daily
>modest lifestyle with a woman who genuinely loves and cares about me

feels good
>>
>>37744069
why would you fuck 50 girls that's a guaranteed way to get cakepenis
>>
>>37744069
literally nobody older than 12 believes that.

it's "alpha" to get with a hot girl. anybody can fuck 50 whores.

it's even more alpha if you can hold down a hot girl and keep her in line. some people think that it's alpha to have a girl on the side for wild sex (niggers), but at no point is it more appealing to fuck random girls all the time than to have a stable partner.

most casual sex is among a group of friends. nobody takes the guy who fucks hundreds of girls seriously. in college it's more fun to be free from the weight of a relationship and still have sex, but it's not more alpha. it's about the same if you are fucking the same quality of girl. some people prefer the relationship even in college. if you're not some faggy whipped loser who skips out on his friends to do everything the girl says, then you're fine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.