[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>may all robots be happy >may all robots be healthy >may

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: GlaDv3N.jpg (104KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
GlaDv3N.jpg
104KB, 500x637px
>may all robots be happy
>may all robots be healthy
>may all robots be free from suffering

How goes your day, /r9k/? A cleaning lady came round today so I stayed in my room until she left.
>>
>daydream all day
>wistfully think about my fantasy world
>meanwhile in real life getting over the flu
>went to work for 8 hours today trying not to puke
>wrote a 1000 word essay in under an hour before it was due tonight
>now fucking around on r9k and drinking even though I said I wouldn't
>>
>>37743624
It was the same as all the other days.i just slept,shit posted a bit on 4chan and went to sleep again.
>>
> happy

Don't confuse happiness with contentment and peace.

Its normal to be off some days.

Its been a while sine i've truely been happy. I think we should strive for inner peace more so...happiness will follow.

To chase happiness is like chasing the first time you heard you're one of your favorite song, or the first time you saw your favorite movie...
>>
>>37743660
That's rough, man. I hope you get over your flu, and that your workload eases up.

>>37743668
Why not do a drawing?

>>37743669
I agree, anon. I just use the word "happy" because it's convenient.
>>
>>37743692
My workload won't be easing up till the 29th of july unfortunately. That's summer classes I guess.
I just want to disconnect from this reality. The neighbors are fighting downstairs and it's just so unpleasant to exist on this earth.
>>
>>37743717
You know what I've found helps? Talking to a friend, even about anything. It's so easy to get caught up in the world and its unpleasantness, that it often seems like feelings of connection and joy don't apply to us anymore. But if you make a few efforts to reach out to people who care about you in one way or another, you'll be reminded that these things still exist in our lives. At the very least, it makes getting through each day a little bit easier.
>>
>>37743624
Oh look it's this thread again. Figured I'd drop an update and say I got my presentation done in time and I think I did a good job on it. Today has been pretty good as well, almost done with all my shit.
>>
File: FreeVector-Meditating-Robot[2].jpg (72KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
FreeVector-Meditating-Robot[2].jpg
72KB, 1024x767px
Sit in a chair or cross legged, and place your right hand between your navel and genitals, and the back of the left hand on the sacrum. Activate the root chakra by pulling in your rectum and sex organs (as if you're trying to hold back poop, pee and cum), and breathe deep down into the belly as you inhale, then exhale and imagine the sexual life force prana or kundalini energy shooting from the base of your spine all the way up your spine and into your brain, showing your entire body with love and light. Keep the root lock engaged and breathe as deeply and fully as you can.
>>
>>37744074
Nice work anon, getting things finished is a great feeling

>>37744103
Do you have any places to get more detailed info on this?
>>
>>37744254
presentation guy here. Are you the same anon I was talking with a few days ago in one of these threads?
>>
>>37744487
Indeed I am! I'm always the OP of these threads.
>>
File: a-magpie-tommy-hammarsten.jpg (47KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
a-magpie-tommy-hammarsten.jpg
47KB, 900x596px
I got laid off of my apple job because of a security breach that was not even my fault, but what are you going to do I guess.

Feeling pretty fucking depressed. I do not want to have to find another job. At least I have two months of money to live on.

Actually considering suicide.
>>
>>37744613
Don't resort to suicide man. Things seem pretty difficult now, but I guarantee that if you stick with it there'll be good things ahead.

I'd say don't worry about finding a job straight away. I know that might sound counter-productive, but it'd probably better to spend a few days to let the intense stress you're feeling settle down so you can go into things with a clearer head. If you rush into it now, you could end up burning out if things don't work out immediately.

You've got time. Your situation isn't hopeless. Take a breather, watch some movies, jerk off if you need, then begin to plan anew.
>>
File: alex-konstad-jerseydevil.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alex-konstad-jerseydevil.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
>>37744669
Thanks friend. I have Pathfinder with friends tomorrow, so that will be nice. I will just play some Dirt 4 for a few days. Then I will start looking for a job.

Appreciate it dude, currently crying like a little bitch.

All I have in return is this cool wallpaper.
>>
>>37744697
No worries man. Seems like you've already got things sorted for the time being.

I appreciate the wallpaper, it's kinda spooky so I'll use it once Halloween rolls around.
>>
>>37744564
I'm still struggling to accept the work I've done. I feel stupid for asking this, but could you tell me that I've done enough and that I deserve to take care of myself?

>>37744613
>suicide
Please don't anon. Things may look bad now, but take at least a day or two and try to relax. I'm sure you'll be able to get back on your feet before you know it. Like you said, you have two months of money. Not everyone has that and I'm sure you will come out of this situation for the better.

>>37744697
Go to Pathfinder tomorrow and just spend the night having fun with your friends. Play Dirt 4 or whatever else does it for you.

See this as an opportunity to take a short break and relax.
>>
I've been swamped lately with a bunch of exams, reports, and other schoolwork. The girl I was interested in has a boyfriend it turns out. I found out my passive aggressive aunt was visiting literally 2 hours before she arrived and she won't fuck off until after my birthday. Then finally my grandfather passed away a while ago and its been nagging at me because my extended family forgot to have kids for a few solid generations. Everyone's been dying and its going to start picking up speed soon.

Kind of drained, honestly. I just want to get my degree and join some laid back engineering firm and take things slow for once for a while.
>>
>>37744774
Of course man! I was actually going to say I was proud of you for getting your presentation done, but I wasn't sure how you'd respond. So yeah, you did good man, you've earned your break! :)
>>
>>37744827
Thanks, It's not time for a break just yet, I still got a few things left to do tonight and I've got a long and busy day tomorrow.

I'll probably still end up listening to some sad songs later tonight and playing shitty vidya until I can't feel anything anyways.
>>
>>37744883
Oh in that case you're doing a good job and you deserve to look after yourself :) Don't put off your duties, but don't push yourself needlessly if taking some time off will help you out!
>>
>>37743660
cooler than my life desu

I could do with some escapism
>>
>>37743624
Loving-kindness meditation?
>>
>>37745465
That's the one, anon!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.