[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been losing weight for the last year >was 310lbs >currently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1493103945995.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493103945995.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>been losing weight for the last year
>was 310lbs
>currently 250lbs
>girl in my class tells me "I don't know why you're losing weight when you're still ugly, fat or not."
>tfw she's right
>>
>>37743312
sounds like a bitch. No matter how ugly you are (you probably aren't THAT ugly) then you'll live a much more comfortable life not being massively overweight. And I'm sure you'll look miles better at a healthy weight. Just don't use this experience as an excuse to give up. I mean at 310 lbs pretty much everything must have been more difficult to do
>>
>>37743312

I would've fucking slapped a girl for saying that
>>
>>37743312
Get shredded just to spite her. Don't give up bro.
>>
Don't lose weight to impress people. Lose weight to be healthier. Also you should've punched that bitch in her cunt.
>>
File: 1493565044596.jpg (93KB, 313x382px) Image search: [Google]
1493565044596.jpg
93KB, 313x382px
>>37743312
You're losing weight for yourself, anon. Not for some roastie bitch.
>>
>>37743703
This. Do it for yourself
My comment is not original
>>
>>37743312
At that weight you still have a lot of weight to lose that can make your face look much more attractive. Don't listen to roasties.
>>
What the hell, anon, how old are you guys? Don't listen to her anyway, you're doing great.
>>
for personal health reasons obviously

Ugly skinny manlet here, at least I'm not fat
>>
>>37743312
Anon, just tell her to fuck off and go back to jerking chad off
>>
>>37743312
You should have said
>I don't know why you're going to class because you will always be a stupid bitch

Has no one taught you to bantz?
>>
If you're that heavy you can probably beat most girls in a fight anon, kick her ass!
>>
>>37743312
She is right. I don't get why ugly guys even bother trying to lose weight. It's like a manlet with a baby face trying to get jacked. It's only worthy of laughter and pity at best.
>>
>>37743312
normies dont want you to win.

if you lose weight your law line and overall aesthetic will probably improve on its own
>>
File: 7244342.jpg (81KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
7244342.jpg
81KB, 500x246px
>>37743312

tyats straight brush as fuck

keep losing the weight man
>>
Sit on her op!!!
>>
File: yosh.png (178KB, 207x291px) Image search: [Google]
yosh.png
178KB, 207x291px
>>37743312
you're doing something so many others are too damn lazy to do
good on you anon and ignore that cunt
>>
>>37743312
At least lose weight so you won't die of a heart attack at 50 anon.
>>
File: tumblr_o52b9oXSH51td5qjgo1_540.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o52b9oXSH51td5qjgo1_540.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>37743312
stop caring what that thot thinks she is a lowly creature that you need not concern yourself with get fit get healthy love your body love yourself bud
>>
File: 1447752357536.png (24KB, 540x324px) Image search: [Google]
1447752357536.png
24KB, 540x324px
At least you are shedding the poundage. Get swole because of it, and kick some dirt in her face when you have that muscle.
>>
>>37743312
Kill her family and burn her house down.
>preferably at the same time.
>>
>>37743312

Congrats on the weight loss! 60 lbs is a whole lot.

Here's the thing...Ugly on the outside can be fixed. Ugly on the inside is forever. Keep moving forward! Don't let this cunt's shitty attitude dissuade you from continuing to work on yourself!

You can do it!
>>
>>37743312
Wow anon, you are such a fucking jerk, she was only being honest and you come here to raise a personal army. Men like you are terrible.
>>
>>37743312
You should honestly kill her. Or at least beat the shit out of her.
>>
If you're one of those glasses wearing white guys, she's probably wrong. You can be Chad after you gain musclemass, just don't wait till you're skelly. Your weight is an advantage.
>>
>>37743312
Sneak into her room and before raping her sit on her chest so she can't breathe and ask her if she wishes you weighed less.
>>
>>37743312
What a cunt. Don't worry Anon she'll get hers. Women already have higher bodyfat than men. And they require less calories so it's easier for them to gain weight and harder for them to lose it.

Once she pops out a new kids and gets into her 30's she'll be a fat old hambeast with saggy tits and probably divorced. Meanwhile you keep losing weight and focus on yourself and you could be banging qt's 10+ years younger than you by that age.
>>
>>37743312
She isn't saying that because you are genuinely ugly, she's saying that to validate her own physical perception - women are generally like this, they put others down to feel superior as they are accustomed to treating even their male counterparts as competition and so will do anything to make you recede in quality and shit all over your life. In the ideal world she'd be tied to a cross, molested and raped by at least 12 Africans before having her eyes gauged out and being slow-cooked to death, but unfortunately this world isn't ideal. And so one must be the change they seek, keep losing weight anon.
>>
Who the fuck actually says that to a person? She's way too much of a bitch to be valid.
We believe in you OP. Keep in it. Rise above this board.
Do it for us, do it for anyone you care about, and do it for YOU.

Getting fit from fat will make you at least 75% more attractive, regardless of face. But more importantly, you'll feel better about yourself on the inside for accomplishing and conquering where so many others fail.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.