[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anon why don't you break out of your shell? Surely you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: l.jpg (34KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
34KB, 450x600px
So anon why don't you break out of your shell? Surely you are an interesting person with many stories to tell. Keeping your thoughts bottled up is not healthy.
>>
JUST GET OVER YOUR ASPERGER'S ANON WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL WHY ARE YOU SO ARROGANT AND NEVER TALK TO US? BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US?
>>
>>37742823
Because I don't want to get hurt again, I don't care if it's healthy or not, I'm going to kill myself one day either way.
>>
File: 012020.jpg (34KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
012020.jpg
34KB, 497x373px
>>37742823
>Surely you are an interesting person with many stories to tell
>>
File: image9.jpg (46KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image9.jpg
46KB, 600x300px
>>37742823
>Keeping your thoughts bottled up
That bottles the mind
>>
I spend all day playing vydia and I'm not even good at it. The most "interesting" thing about me is my small knowledge of weapons, but in europe liking weapons is being a freak so back to fucking square one
>>
>It's another thinly veiled "women/redditors complain about men opting out of western society on /r9k/" thread again

Go away.
>>
File: 1492802430300.jpg (87KB, 636x767px) Image search: [Google]
1492802430300.jpg
87KB, 636x767px
>>37742962
Tell me about weapons anon plz, I've always wanted to know more but I never know where to begin
>>
Oh sure I'm an interesting person.
I mean, I'm not boring, I've had many friends throughout my life who said so. It's just that i'm not happy with my place in the universe.
>>
>>37742852
Why are normies so fucking horrified of quiet people?

>Be 9th grade aspie in a business class.
>Always read when we aren't doing anything because I don't like sitting around and doing nothing.
>Extremely quiet, only ever talk to people if they approach me first.
>One day overhear girl two seats behind me bitching about me to her friends.
>"Anon never talks, I don't like people like that. Why does he never talk? Does he think he's better than us?"

Why don't normies try asking autists if they're so damn curious?
>>
>>37742994
I started looking for information about weapons that I liked from vidya. Common things like the ak-47 or m4a1.(Things like the type of ammunition they use, weight, length, variants...) You can find a lot of information about them.

Then I got curious about the general mecanisms of weapons and types of ammunition and read about them.
I took it slowly, starting with what piked what interest, which happens to be modern weapons and ww2 tanks. Also playing 'realistic' or simulator games can help, but don't take everything in those games as facts without double checking.

You can also check /k/, lurk, lookup the terms you don't understand and ask questions about more specific things.

It can be a bit overwhelming at first because of its spread, but you can always take it slowly. I suggest starting with whatever interest you the most, be it handguns, sniper rifles or muskets.
>>
>>37742852
>>37743290
I dunno, maybe it's because I come from the other side of this, but I've never been in a room with a really quiet person and thought "Does he think he's better than us?" I just assume the person is shy. Maybe this explains why normies treat us shittily.
>>
>made a joke that my oneitis genuinely laughed at today
>can't stop thinking about her smile
I want this to last forever.
>>
File: 1492555792520.png (178KB, 451x633px) Image search: [Google]
1492555792520.png
178KB, 451x633px
>>37743510
Wow Thanks a lot anon, you know a lot about weapons ! I'll read about ww2 german weapons, they have always fascinated me. You really are an interesting anon, don't let normies make you think otherwise ;)
>>
File: happy-elephant-seal-big-nose.jpg (94KB, 505x650px) Image search: [Google]
happy-elephant-seal-big-nose.jpg
94KB, 505x650px
I'm afraid I'm going to blurt out something racist, misogynistic or perverted. I don't understand how extroverts can be all bubbly and conversational yet still keep their filter on to avoid going full retard.
>>
Im nerve gas inside. You dont wanna break my shell roastie
>>
>>37742823
I was having a lot of nightmares about things that were bothering me, but once I started writing about it I had pleasant dreams for the next two nights.

I only felt comfortable sharing my problems here anonymously, but I'm starting to feel less afraid of people seeing the real me.
>>
>>37742823
I take one look at your face, and know nothing I could ever say would ever be enough to compare. So I'll just sit here, quiet, and hope that you understand. You won't though, and I wouldn't blame you. I just wish I could've worked up the courage to ask you to keep speaking.
>>
Im not sure how to express my thoughts in words.
It is very difficult.
>>
>>37744125
Before I was able to do so, I started just painting abstract images. I think it helped for me to have a physical representation of how I was feeling.
>>
>>37742823
So, what're you my therapist? Why don't you start: tell me something interesting about you.
>>
File: Wojak tard.png (16KB, 644x688px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak tard.png
16KB, 644x688px
>>37742823
Is it normal to pay absolutely no attention to other people unless you know them well personally? I've noticed recently that I tend to not see them as people
>>
>>37742823
DUDE ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD LMAO
JUST LIKE B NORMAL
>>
File: bee yourself.jpg (82KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.jpg
82KB, 500x482px
>>37744343
"You just have to keep trying man!"
>>
>>37744166
Interesting approach. Do you have any pictures?
>>
Everybody always fucking misjudges me.

>flamboyantly gay roommate's flamboyantly gay Asian fuck-buddy comes over
>tries talking to me and analyzing my personality
>says I seem like I'm probably a homebody

>mfw at that point in my life I'd visited 20 countries alone
>hitchhiked across Europe solo, lived in India, and fucked my way across South Asia
>published writer

I've done even more in the four years since.

But, because I'm not good at making small talking or indulging others in flattery, I'm always cast as the quiet, boring guy.
>>
>>37742823
You are right, let me tell you about me.

I spend almost all of my free time in an imageboard posting cartoon frogs. The reason I'm always tired is because I masturbate practically every night.
>>
File: a.jpg (432KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
432KB, 1600x1200px
>>37744393
Sometimes if I was frustrated I would basically just be randomly slamming paints onto the paper but if I was calmer it would be a more cohesive pattern like this.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.