[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey mom, this is my girlfriend Mei. We're getting married

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

>Hey mom, this is my girlfriend Mei. We're getting married soon! :)

Well fembots, what do you do?
>>
Asian women are superior to white women. Fembots are so jealous of Asian women because they are submissive and they are real women with great qualities. Like being submissive, supportive and giving us sex 24/7 on demand.
>>
This most unholy of unions will bear a cursed child
>>
>>37742271
You aren't my son if you dont marry a white woman. Don't send me a wedding invitation and never speak with me again.
>>
>>37742426
Do you consider slavs white?
>>
>>37742271
Dear Son. Please don't reproduce. Get a fucking nose job, fix your double chin, are those dimples or foucking frown lines, and do something about your protruding forehead and receding hairline. Bitch what happened to your head goddamnnnnnnnnnnnn

enjoy the divorce when she leaves you cause she already knows what scum you are
>>
>>37742505
Yes I do.
They do have more mongol admixture than western europeans but it's a very insignificant amount.
>>
>>37742271
kill yourself roastie whore nigger
>>
>>37742306
don't forget they age better than any other race
>>
>>37742631
Yeah and their men treat them better than you ever will
>>
>>37742271
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS7iIuDiNoMRlToaxfc0inw/videos
>>
>>37742271
I would never have such an unattractive son so I'd be confused by him calling me "mom"
>>
>>37742724
Fairly sure he's meant to be a stand in.

I expect all fembots to react the same way they would to their daughter dating a black guy. With understanding and support. They would never be hypocrites, right?
>>
>>37742271
I'm mixed and I'm dating an asian rn so if he were the father this wouldn't even be weird.
unless you are implying my imaginary future son is a while man, that would be pretty weird
>>
>>37742791
Well this thread is about normal people, not hapa scum.
>>
>>37742426
>"Holy shit mom she heard you and now she won't speak to me, thanks a lot for ruining my life with your racism!"
>>
>>37742824
>hapa
i'm not asian.
>>
>>37742762
Asian fembot here. I'd rather date an African male than a stupid whiteboy scum.

No thanks.
>>
>>37742855
My children will be indoctrinated with my racism from the day they are born onward. Homeschooling and restricted internet will help with that. They will know very well that they will be disowned if they race mix or turn into faggots.
If he hates me for it, so be it. I will have a dozen other kids to give me white grandbabies anyways.
>>
>>37742862
That just makes it all around worse!
>>37742890
Bettendorf, you now identify as a female? When did that happen?
>>
>>37742978
what would make it better in your mind?
>>
>>37742978
Actual Asian female. Purely biological. White people are dirty on the inside and outside.
>>
>>37743018
Alright Bettendorf, tits, timestamp etc. You know the drill.
>>
>>37743071
No Asian girl is going to date you unless she has really low standards or no self esteem.
>>
i think generally white guys love asian girls cuz they are easy to get hooked up with also they are usually submissive compared to white girls...
and also at the same time, in asian's perspective, we are all welcoming that bringing white genes over asian countries:D since it's a scientific fact that white ethnicity is superior to other ethnicities
>>
>>37743132
Vietnamese, Philippines, China, are all considered subhuman to other upper Asians. Same with Whites as they have no family values, wear their shoes in the house, and are terrible to their wives and children. No White men unless you're the trailer park trash version of an Asian.
>>
BBC = Big Black Cock

What is the acronym for Asian women's tighter vaginas?
>>
>>37742791
>I'm mixed

Yikes!
>>
File: embarressed.png (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
embarressed.png
10KB, 205x246px
Any gf is better than no gf desu. Just no fatties.
>>
>>37743473
tiny tiger twat?
>>
>>37743473
VTV
>Very tight vagina
>>
>>37743473
TAP

Tight Asian Pussy
>>
>>37743090
if you think white people are disgusting then you don't want to meet a black guy.Seriously i know a lot of black guys and they don't give two flying fucks about their girl,you will literally be nothing more then a cum dumpster to them.Go ahead and talk trash about white guys when you are setting yourself to be a cum dumpster.
>>
File: 5165156434.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5165156434.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
>>37742631
Asian women age terribly. Most of the time I see an Asian woman she looks at least 5-10 years older than she actually is, I'm trying to be considerate with that. I rarely see white women with this problem. Asian women do sound very young though. Even into their 20's they often sound like they are prepubescent. It's not a good thing.
>>
>>37743549
can i tap the tap?
>>
>>37743617
PIease stop talking. Go fap to 2d anime.
>>
>>37742271
I'd point out that I would prefer he had a white wife, but at least she's not black
>>
>>37743549
>>37743632
I really like this. Have an upboat
>>
It's sad because you have to be Asian to actually know what Asians think about white people. You might find any random asian and ask them, get a seal of approval, but all you're getting is that one person's opinion. And they most likely are from a shit family with no values w/ terrible parenting. You don't know what Asian families and royal Asians talk about among each other about Whites.

Sorry but none of you will get a regal angel pure class Asian.

But continue to think that people worship you lol ew. I pity the fool who ruins their life marrying white scum.
>>
File: white regime.jpg (58KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
white regime.jpg
58KB, 700x490px
White 'men' (see pic) have no sense of honor, pride, courage, or loyalty. Disgusting.

Learn to take care of a woman.
>>
>>37743918
You can pull up plenty of disgusting photos of any race from google.
I'm sure youre aware of the difficulties asians have regarding pedophilia and trannies.
>>
>>37743918
I could also reply to this will the story of the soldier in pompei who was so loyal to his military he did not leave his post while he was literally burnt to death by lava.
For courage I could ask you why it was britain that managed to conquer the world and not asia.
For pride I could mention the very prideful men fighting for groups like NordFront.
Learn a little more about european history before generalizing it's race.
>>
>>37743632
WHITE GIRLS BE TAPPIN OUT
>>
>>37744094
>history

You are unlike your ancestors. You are pure trash.
>>
>>37744094
>brohistory
lmao
>>
>>37743493
>judges people for things outside of their control
like bruh, whoaaa!
>>
>>37742271

This is great. Finally the femanons are getting some shilling action
>>
>>37744263
too bad theres only one crazy asian """"""female"""""" going off about asian superiority
>>
>>37742890
fucking kill yourself roastie

(but secretly i admire you, you're as messed up as any robot... and that hurts so good.)

kys in club penguin and in real life
>>
File: unrealcat.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
unrealcat.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>37743635
go attention whore on fucking 4chins faggot

New personal low m8.

waste of asian master race
>>
I don't remember adopting a whitey.
>>
>>37743626
you're not convincing anyone mate

your personal anecdotes > literal scientific evidence of Asians aging better (not just women), so much so that it's turned into a meme
>>
File: 1494694495804.png (65KB, 1592x668px) Image search: [Google]
1494694495804.png
65KB, 1592x668px
>EVER getting in to a relationship with an asian

only for fug
>>
>>37744094
>For courage I could ask you why it was britain that managed to conquer the world and not asia.
Why do white people keep viewing this as a positive thing? It's like you're proud of having murders in your bloodline; bragging about how many people you've massacred and how many cultures you perished simply because your ego was too big for your country. Think about it, if a country were self sufficient and satisfied, why do they feel the need to become aggressive assholes and tread on weaker minorities? All it shows you is that in order to survive, white people need to use ridiculously violent methods to destroy other people to make themselves stronger. Kind of like, slightly smarter niggers.
>>
>>37745892
I love being a Hapa mongrel though. Apart from looking like ER, I get free language lessons from my family, a place to stay abroad and the ability to approach both Asian and White groups.
>>
>>37746464
What do you make of all the hate you get from random Asian men on the internet who use you as a foil in their retarded arguments?

I've always wondered. If I was you I'd fucking hate chinks and identify more with my white side.
>>
>tfw I'm an Asian American bron from a white dad and Filipino mom

Have fun, son
>>
File: 1445210843646.png (196KB, 447x329px) Image search: [Google]
1445210843646.png
196KB, 447x329px
These dumb fucking racebait threads are some of the worst shit on this place, almost reaching fembot thread tier
how many of you retarded ingrates are American?
>>
>>37745817
>literal scientific evidence of Asians aging better
The fuck are you on about.
>>
>>37746000
Being satisfied is alright, but it's the people with the urge to go farther that truly change things.
You can't tell me that a courageous and strong people would leave the entire world unexplored.
And by calling niggers smarter, you are saying something objectively false.
In some african countries the average IQ is the standard for retarded in the west.
>>
>>37742306
Thick latinas are godlike compared to asian women.

T.gook
>>
File: IMG_0857.jpg (31KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0857.jpg
31KB, 225x350px
>>37747779
Ikr? This shit belongs on /pol/ or /b/.
>>
>>37742271
Look if you're a WMAF couple then you HAVE to abort the male fetus, ok? It's just a fact that male hapas are the most demented and fucked up creatures on earth, believe it or not, but most hapa males would agree with me on this.
>>
>>37742271
Having never rebelled growing up I would love to do this to my mother. All white women/feminists hate asians and foreigners in general for behaving normally.
>>
>>37748971
They really are they're fucking disgusting
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 384x384px
REEEEEEEEEEEE U NORMIE HOW DARE U POLLUTE THE PURITY OF US ASIANS REEEEEEEE FUUCK U AND UR FUCKING MOMGREL KIDS REEEEEEEEEEEEE I HOPE UR WIFE GETS ZIKA U FUCKING CUNT I HOPE UR DAUGHTERS DIE OF AIDS U FAG REEEEEEEEE PPL LIKE U R THE REASON Y WE NEED AN ORGANISATION LIKE KKK IN ASIA REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET CANCER AND DIE
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.