[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you even get fat without being severely mentally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4975.jpg (100KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4975.jpg
100KB, 509x339px
How the fuck do you even get fat without being severely mentally challenged? I've been on a diet consisting almost exclusively of soda and potato chips for years, and never work out, and you can still see my ribs. The percentage of fat people that are able to perform basic tasks without multiple caretakers absolutely baffles me
>>
First you eat
Then you eat some more
Then you eat some more
Then you eat some more
Then you eat some more
Then you eat some more
Sleep and repeat
>>
File: 1491254968485.jpg (45KB, 639x476px) Image search: [Google]
1491254968485.jpg
45KB, 639x476px
>>37742057
seems like you're headed in that direction. Are you mentally challenged OP?
>>
>>37742057
Bad genes, ask yourself why you can't put on weight and get buff. I don't feel as bad for fat people as for manlets because there is some degree of control over your weight, but both groups are forsaken by god.
>>
>>37742057
>I've been on a diet consisting almost exclusively of soda and potato chips for years

Let me guess.

You're also 19 years old.

You probably also think it's impossible to start balding or pull a muscle.
>>
>>37742057
bad genetics and being feed like a pig since i was young.I didn't know how bad it was until i got into high school.
>>
File: old rub.jpg (39KB, 550x590px) Image search: [Google]
old rub.jpg
39KB, 550x590px
>>37742057

Wait til you'll a little older, Anon. Metabolism slows as you age.

Wait.
>>
>>37742363
haha before expanding teh thumbnail I thought you had posted a tiny naked baby with his diapers down haha like what is that baby doing?
>>
>>37742057
You get conditioned to hate healthy food like fruits and veggies and have shit willpower.
>>
>>37742057
When I watch my 600lb life I am always amazed at how these people get so fat. I can tell you for one they have never been dirt poor cause that gets you skinny fast
>>
>>37742057
shit parents desu
>>
>>37742057
>exclusively of soda and potato chips for years

Good luck turning 30 when you're metabolism dies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.